Friday, July 5, 2013

"Deep trouble lies ahead!"


More from Book VIII, Chapter Twenty
_________________
"Deep trouble lies ahead!"

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Listen to Me, My Little One, for the fullness of My Kingdom draws close."
"Oh, my Father, my heart longs for peace upon the Earth and the love of God within the hearts of all. But, as I look around, Father, this is not what I see, but double-timing and evil of the greatest measure.
"My Little One, do you hear the two blasts?"
"Yes, my Father, and I see great darkness and as it were, I hear sounds, like those of bats’ wings and truly this rustling is coming from a floor of great darkness. And, as I look further into the darkness, I see a very large demon and this demon is guarding a dark door. And, again, I hear the sounds of horses on cobblestones. Father, what does all this mean?"
"My Little One, it means that two bands are about to be broken and when these two bands are fully broken, great evil will go forth upon the Earth."
"But, Father, great evil is already upon the Earth."
"Yes, my Little One, this is so; but you are witnessing the rise of the Antichrist and truly you have seen nothing yet."
"Father, what do you mean by showing me this great darkness and the rustling in the darkness?"
"My Little One, great evil is stirring in the Earth and most are oblivious to the depths of it. For, truly, the hounds of hell are being unleashed."
"Father, what is meant by the great evil demons, who guard the dark door?"
"My Little One, as you well know, the evil ones always meet in secret, where they conjure up greater and more sophisticated ways to kill off humans and to promote deception. This is all they know; for they are full of darkness and they despise the light of God; They plan to eradicate all this light and to proceed with their dark plans, untouched and out of My sight. But, this is the profundity of their absurdity; for I see and know all."
"Oh, Father, my soul is troubled for what I witnessed this morning in prayer."
"Yes, My Child, I put My sword in your hand and you lopped off the heads of Bush Jr., Bush, Sr. and Cheney."
"But, Father, what does this mean?"
"My Child, it spells disaster for these three."
"But, how, My Father?"
"Through a crook in the turn."
"But, what does this mean, ‘through a crook in the turn?’"
"Death by assassination."
"All three?"
"You have seen it?"
"But, Father, this is a terrible thing; for all three are involved."
"Do they not stand together?"
"Well, surely in deed they do; but somehow I do not understand this."
"No, not now, but you will."
"Aren’t they doing the New World Order bidding? Should Lucifer and his not be pleased?"
"My Little One, never believe your eyes; for what you see is deceptive. Believe, instead, what I show you."
"But, Father, I am shocked, really shocked."
"Have I not shown you that Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. shall be under threat of assassination with the advent of this war?"
"Yes, my Father, even in Chapter Fifteen, Book Eight."
"And, have I not since told you that Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. will both die and soon?"
"Yes, my Father, you have shown me this."
"And, now I am telling you again of death and assassination for all three."
"But, why Father?"
"They are listening to the ‘wrong people.’"
"What do you mean ‘wrong’" Do they not all listen to Lucifer?"
"My Little One, remember this. I have turned brotherhood against brotherhood and there is much infighting among those in secret societies and with many of their decisions, they are raising the wrath of the bankers. They are so intent on war that they are failing to pay attention to the results of this war on the bankers."
"But, are the bankers not getting wealthy from this war?"
"Some are and many are not; for the monetary control is being hoarded by a group of elite industrialists and some of the bankers are being squeezed out. They are complaining and they are plotting."
"Well, these have to be the ‘fake Jews.’"
"You have surmised correctly."
"Oh, Father, this world is headed for trouble."
"Far greater than you can imagine!"
"But, Father, what will become of this country if all these go?"
"My Little One, the evil ones are never without their plans and schemes. The Clintons are surely waiting in the wings."
"The Clintons?"
"I have said it and you will see it emerge."
"Oh, Father, there is truly no end to their evil."
"No, My Little Child, there is no end; but what they plot in secret is known by Me and they cannot long hide their evil schemes."
"My Child, take My rod and strike the black box three times."
"My Father, I take Your rod in my hand and I strike this black box one, two, three times. As I strike this black box, white fire flows from the rod and creates an explosion with each strike of the rod, the explosion gets greater and greater until I see the box disintegrate into thousands of tiny pieces, which fly out in all directions. With the explosion of this box, I see dust and smell an awful smell, like that of sulfur, even sulfuric acid and it burns my face and nose. I can hardly breathe; for this is so dreadful. Father, what is this?"
"It is woe."
"What do You mean, ‘woe?’"
"It is chemical warfare in the midst of America."
"But, Father, why did You have me to break open the box? Now, I feel so badly about this; for surely innocents will die."
"My Child, I have put in your hand My rod of judgement and when I tell you to take My rod and use My rod, what it falls on will surely see My judgement."
"I know, Father, for I have seen this judgement and even when I know this is Your will, My heart mourns for what shall come to pass. Now, I see chemical warfare and I feel sad, Father, I feel sad for what I see. Father, where in America will this be?"
"My Little One, it is coming in the skies. It is coming in the streets. It is coming to the subways, here and there all across America."
"But, when Father?"
"Soon, my Child, soon."
"Father, yesterday, our Lord Jesus told me that events have been speeded up. What does this mean?"
"It means that I am shortening the time."
"So, Father, it means that we are seeing World War III and following is the Antichrist and false prophet?"
"I have said as much to you already."
"Father, about two or three weeks ago, Just as I was about to go to sleep, the Spirit of God told me that the Fifth Seal is about to be opened. Father, this means that the first four have already been opened. Father, I do not understand about these seals."
"My Child, many believe that when the seals are opened that they are fully opened. They are not fully opened, but once they are opened, what is beneath the seals is released in stages. Therefore, the first four seals have been opened and the fifth is now opening, also in stages. The cries of the saints and martyrs will cause time to be speeded up."
"Father, this is very interesting. I feel so ignorant, Father, for I understand little, save what You give. My Father, I want to know more of the Seven Thunders. I know that each thunder is a prophet and apostle, but what more do these thunders do?"
"My Child, there is one thunder on each continent. These thunders are also the Seven eyes."
"What do You mean by Seven eyes?"
"I mean that these seven are given to see what few others see and they are all given to bring forth and speak great judgements. Many know of the Two Witnesses, but few know and understand about the Seven Thunders. But, now the Seven Thunders shall rise and they shall go forth and do wondrous works for Me."
"Oh, Father, this is an awesome thing and a frightening thing. My heart is puzzled."
"My Little One, you know you are one of my thunders; for I have spoken it in a previous book."
"Father, You have said it, and even when You told that the Seven Thunders are seven prophets and apostles, I still could not understand anymore of these thunders. My Father, I am so afraid of You and Your power and when I think of You, I feel weak all over, as if I might faint."
"My Child, all had best humble themselves before me; for My power is coming forth through My Chosen Ones to such a great degree now, that many, who come to make war with Me and Mine, will drop dead on the spot. Remember those, who have died for disrespect of the Ark of the Covenant?"
"Yes, my Father."
"My Child, the power of this covenant, which was brought in and solidified through My Son, shall rest on My mighty Chosen Ones. Even so much as a thought to harm one of My Chosen Ones can mean instant death. Heretofore, I have allowed much persecution against My Loved Ones and many have fallen ill. Some have died in this country and many around the world, and as these saints cry out for vengeance from beneath My alter, I shall utterly smite an destroy the enemies of My Loved Ones. For, I am sending My power to My Holy Ones and even as they speak the words, My will shall be accomplished."
"Father, in visions, I have seen a New York City Rockefeller man die and when his body was found it was full of maggots and covered in flies. I ask You, Father, how soon?"
"My Little One, do you see the dry mop in the corner?"
"Yes, my Father."
"Go and pick it up and dip it into the pail of water."
"My Father, I have the mop and I am swishing it in the pail of water. Now, what do I do?"
"Take the mop out of the water. See the black and white checkered tile floor before you."
"Yes, my Father."
"As you look at this floor, see that a long section of this black and white tile appears to be distinct from the rest, though still connected. Take the wet mop and carefully mop this strip from wall to wall and re-wet the mop if you need to."
"Yes, my Father." So, I take the wet mop and I move to the far wall. Looking carefully at this strip of tiles, I begin to mop the tiles and they are actually rather large, black and white tiles. And, wanting to make sure that they are all covered with water, I now go back and get the large pail of water. Soaking the mop, I go back to the tiles and one by one, I thoroughly soak each tile until I am satisfied that each tile is very wet. Slowly, I work my way backward across this section of tile until I see that the far wall is now in sight. Dipping the mop once more, I slop the floor with the mop and realize that as I stand on this last section, I had better move. For, as I look toward the opposite wall, I hear a cracking and a crumbling and the floor is bending, warping and exploding into thousands of tiny pieces before my very eyes. As I watch this floor, where the tiles were, I see nothing now but blackness emerge as this whole process goes quickly from wall to wall, until all the tiles are obliterated, leaving a hole beneath.
Peering through this hole, I see rafters and the blackness of night. A very cold wind is blowing as I find myself suddenly walking over the rafters below. This is a very big building for this rafter is huge and I sit on my heels for a moment to take a view of the city below. Clearly, I can make out the Empire State Building. As I look over the city, I wonder how much longer it will exist intact. I hear the Spirit of God say, ‘Not long.’
Looking above me, I see a beautiful angel, who motions me back and in an instant I seem to leap upward, surely carried by the Spirit of God and I am back on the tiled floor. Looking around, I see many angels, some with fiery eyes and very stern countenances. They all wear white and all have flaming swords.
Now, I see a dead body and kneeling over this body is a small child, who is weeping. This small child is beating the bloated body of this man and she is saying, "Why did you do this to me? Why? Why?" As I look again at this child, she disappears before My face and in her place, I see the word, ‘abortion.’" At this very instant, the bloated man’s swollen guts pop and the bowels of the dead man push out. Oh, this is so fowl! It is so stinking, and I can hardly bear the sight, but one of the angels looks at me and says, "Look!"
At that instant, I am back on the rafter and I see New York City aflame. It begins with a massive explosion and now I cannot see the Empire State Building. But as I search the fire, I see that this building is aflame; for fire is coming out of its windows. As I watch this fire, I hear other explosions, round about New York City and off into the distance, but probably not more than fifteen to twenty miles northwest of this building I see a nuclear explosion.
It is night and few are aware of what hit them. This is a terrible thing! Oh, it is terrible! For, I smell the fumes again. The fumes of chemical warfare. Oh, this is dreadful! This evil man is dead and this city is full of burning embers. Before my eyes, I see a very large bridge buckle. It explodes and is carried completely down by a series of explosions. Oh, this has been so well-planned! Father, tell me. What does this mean?"
"My Child, you have seen the floor of a very evil building. A main part of that floor will soon disappear."
"Father, what is this floor?"
"It is the floor of the United Nations and soon a large section of it will come up missing."
"What is this section?"
"The Rockefeller/USA section."
"But, Father, why?"
"Utter greed, a desire for the whole pie."
"But, the Rockefeller man will soon die."
"You have seen it."
"And, his rotting body will not be found for some time."
"You have seen it.
"And, soon, very soon New York City will fall to various fires and explosions."
"It is planned and well underway."
"Father, we have little time. I have seen an earthquake devastate New York City and in a dream two nights ago, I saw half of it disappear."
"You have seen it and it is so."
"Father, the next seal is a great earthquake."
"It is."
"But, how soon?"
"Sooner than most believe."
"My Child, My judgement is upon Denmark, and Norway, in fact all of Scandinavia. For, they are rife with rebellion and through this quake, I shall utterly judge them. When I am through judging these countries, little will be left of them, save small islands."
"Oh, My Father, what the world faces is so terrible!"
"And, Europe, proud and haughty Europe shall rise, it shall sway, it shall stagger and fall utterly, never to rise again. My hammer of judgement is coming down on Europe and I shall utterly judge it with plagues, famine, wars and great earthquakes, which will wipe out whole countries.
And, be advised, My Child, that the evil ones have little time left to stop persecuting you with frequencies; for every one, who is involved in your on-going torture and murder attempts, every one shall drop dead! When the Rockefeller man is found dead and covered with maggots and flies, let this be a warning to any and all, who would ever think to harm you. For, every one, save he or she repents soon, shall all fall to a horrible death. Time is running out for every one! With this, we shall stop for today. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 8th day of April, 2003,
Linda Newkirk
go to: prophecies