Thursday, July 18, 2013

Religiosity, a Front for Some

"Yes, My Child! All, who want to be with Me and My Son will repent and get their spiritual robes white and pure, or they will share the fate of Pamela Schuffert. Any can talk, talk, talk and any can live a self-righteous life; and these fool many. But, these all have their place in the Lake of Fire. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."

Book IX, Chapter Twenty
_______________
"MOTHER OF ALL WHORES", PART II

On the morning of January 08, 2004, I had the following dream about Pamela Schuffert. As many of you may remember, this is the woman, who seemed to take great delight in spreading blasphemous, slanderous things about me, calling me a New Age false prophet and witch among other things. Our Father in Heaven gave her a warning to repent, or face her destiny in the Lake of Fire, but when he was merciful toward her and did not bring about her demise within a month, she got even louder in her assaults against me and others, even calling for people to gather up stones to stone me. I am including the following dream as our Father in Heaven has told me to do, along with the interpretation, which He has given.
Dream
This morning, January 08, 2004, I had a dream about Pamela Schuffert. I dreamed that Dennis and I had a very large house and also a smaller house, which had been recently built, and that both set on hills. I was in the large house and everything was neat and orderly, and, I was well aware that Pamela Schuffet was there in a back room. A small, but steady stream of visitors was coming into our house to see this woman and she was regularly giving out printed information against me, particularly as regards reincarnation. Even though, I was well aware of her behavior, I never tried to interfere with her, or stop her.
Along with her were two young children, both girls. One of them appeared to be about seven years of age and the other one was younger, maybe age five or so. The child, who appeared to be about seven years of age came to me and asked me for money for Pamela and I told her that I would have to pray about it.
Suddenly, Pamela came out of the back room, approaching me with a sealed plastic bag, which was full of dead fish. From looking at these dead fish, I knew that they were "pickled" in vinegar. And, oddly enough, among the dead fish, was a singular fish, which was fully alive and swimming freely. This struck me very strange and I began to more closely observe this fish, which had many very sharp teeth and several sharp fins.
As she handed me this bag of dead fish, I pointed to the living "piranha" and asked her why this singular fish was among those, which were obviously dead. As I looked down at the bag of fish, she said, "I will take it out." Quickly, she put her hand into the bag of fish and pulled it out. Then, while catching me still looking at the fish in the bag, she quickly threw my hair back and tried to stab me in the head, just behind the left ear, with one of the sharp fins of the piranha. I was well aware that she was trying to kill me, but felt absolutely no pain.
And, strangely enough, in spite of what she tried to do to me, I had no anger toward her. But, at this point, I knew that I would have to throw her and her two children out of my house, so I looked at her and told her that she would have to leave my house. Hurriedly, she gathered up her two children and left through the front door. Now, feeling sadness for the children, I reached through the door and gave her $100.00. As she took the money, she said, "Well, I guess I will go to Dallas."
Interpretation of this dream by our Father in Heaven
"My Little One, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Child, it is apparent to you that for one month, there has been a great Satanic assault against you, your husband and these works. And, you, My Child, have become tired, very tired, weary and even sick; for you and your husband alike have been under such heavy attack. But, My Child, you are not alone; for attacks against My people the world over are escalating. But, My Little One, let all be the wiser in knowing that I am beginning to rise up in My wrath, in My anger against the enemies of My people. You will not fight alone; for you will increasingly see what I am doing for My Faithful. My Child, one reason you come to me now is for an understanding of this Pamela Schuffert dream that I gave you almost a month ago."
"Yes, my Father."
"And, you want to know if you should put this in My book; for you believe that you have written all that needs to be written. But, My Child, I gave you this dream and I want you to put this dream in My Book Nine. I want you to type it, put it there and beneath it My interpretation. Why do I want this? Because I have judged this woman and those, who have supported her continue on with a lie. Now, My Child, what questions do you have about this dream?"
"Father, this large house must be your website, www.prophecies.org."
"It is."
"And, the smaller house is www.prophecies.org.za."
"It is."
"Father, is the back room one of the chapters in Book Nine, in which she is mentioned?"
"It is."
"And, this stream of visitors is coming into our house to see what is written about her?"
"’Tis so. And, from My site, they have gone to her site, where until fairly recently, she has continued to spew blasphemous things against you. Yes, My Child, you have seen this, but you have only shaken your head in dismay, wondering why I allowed her to live past the given month."
"I have wondered."
"I allowed her to live because of your own mercy toward her and because of the prayers of others on her behalf. But, did she stop the blasphemy? No, she got worse, working even harder to convince others that you are a false prophet because she lived. But, even so, My Child, I will get to this later on. In the vision, you next see two small children with her."
"Yes, my Father."
"My Child, these are two additional personalities of Pamela Schuffert. This woman has been with multiple personalities, two more besides the one, who is known. These are the two, who wrote letters to her on her site almost daily."
"Why would this little child ask me for money?"
"Did a child-like Pamela Schuffert not appeal to you when you knew her, delineating her hard times and playing on your sympathies for money?"
"Father, I never thought of it like this. I just felt that we should help her as she was in need. This was an act of love toward her, Father, on our behalf, and nothing more."
"I know this, My Child; but you and your husband helped her and she tried to destroy you ."
"I know, Father, and this makes me feel very sad."
"My Little One, there is too much of this going on in this world and I am judging this evil. Enough is enough!"
"My Father, tell me about the sealed bag, which is full of fish and vinegar."
"My Child, this is what Pamela Schuffert sent you . She has given you vinegar. She has poured out acidic words upon you and she has gathered up the dead fish, the spiritually dead and has given them to you as a gift, all of them pickled in the vinegar that she has poured upon them."
"Father, tell me about the Piranha fish."
"It is a very nasty demon, who has possessed this woman for a very long time. Pamela Schuffert has been a victim of satanic ritual abuse. She was brought up in this and this is a part of her make-up. Through her religiosity, which has been a front, she has sought to cover up who she really has been all along. Through her self-righteousness, she has fooled many people as she fooled you for a while. Through her witchcraft, which has been at the core of her spiritual makeup, she actually tried to kill you in the spirit. My Child, this woman has never been free, but has always been under mind control of the Satanists and they have continued to pick her up and to use her two alternate personalities in satanic rituals, even in one great ritual against you wherein they tried to kill you. Now, when this happened, you were not expecting it. But, I tell you that it happened one night after you were on a radio show. This ritual was to instantly kill you by making you have a massive stroke."
"Father, I know the incident You speak of. I remember how they sent something horrible over the phone and I felt a severe pain in my left ear; but You intervened, Father, and stopped this."
"Yes, My Child, I did; but if I had not done this, you would be dead. Instead, you did not die. But, this woman was hit with the stroke, instead. One of the last things that she wrote was about feeling dizzy and saying that she was under attack. No, My Child, she was on the attack and she merely reaped what she sowed. And, no, My Child, this did not happen to her because you have any anger or malice toward her. It happened to her because she tried to kill you. Now, My Child, you have thrown her out of your house."
"Father, how did I do this?"
"My Little One, her chat room was closed. And, you ask, ‘Why?’ Pamela Schuffert can no longer hurl wild accusations against you; for she has gone South, where it is very hot."
"But why would I give money to the children if she would be going south?"
"My Child, this is not your money, but My money, which is coming from My house and it is My payment to her for what she has done. And, it is 10X10."
"Father, what does 10X10 mean?"
"It simply means that My judgement upon her is complete. I gave her grace and she abused My grace. With this My judgement is complete."
"And, Father, in the vision I saw that her spiritual robe was filthy dirty. Her clothes beneath it were filthy dirty and she was very fat. Father, does this represent her true spiritual state?"
"Yes, My Child! All, who want to be with Me and My Son will repent and get their spiritual robes white and pure, or they will share the fate of Pamela Schuffert. Any can talk, talk, talk and any can live a self-righteous life; and these fool many. But, these all have their place in the Lake of Fire. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 7th day of February, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

 go to: prophecies