Tuesday, July 16, 2013

THE LIES OF ZEPH DANIELS!

"The very government of the USA has an office, which is called Domestic Contact Services and this very office employs between 40,000 and 200,000 disinformation agents. Stew Webb has given me this information and I thank him for passing it along. Many of the ones, who work for DCS are common criminals and if they are not criminals when they are employed, it is not long before they become so."- Linda
Con’t Book IX, Chapter Fourteen
 _______________
THE LIES OF ZEPH DANIELS!

As for "Zeph Daniels", I do not personally know this man, but by the evil of his works I certainly can say that I now know him spiritually. Just before Thanksgiving, someone called and alerted me to the attacks, which were taking place against me on his site. I was also alerted to the assaults against me on Pamela Schufferts website. I wrote a letter to the administrator of "Zeph Daniels" site, expressing my dismay that he had chosen to attack me for what is true. I am posting this letter below; for "Zeph Daniels" has taken this letter and has told the world that I issued death threats against him and put curses on him. You read and you find the death threats and the curses.
There was also a letter on Pamela Schuffert’s site, supposedly from "Zeph Daniels", telling of how I went to his message board and posted death threats and curses! I have never been on his message board. He has never issued me a password to be on his message board and I have never had a desire to be on his message board. I have much better things to do with my time!
Zeph Daniels is an outright liar! He is an accuser! He is a creator of dissention and has blasphemed the words of our Lord and God. To this day, he continues with his lies and with his false prophecies. What I have read of his so-called prophecies are nothing more than ramblings from his own mind! I am also aware that he recently took our Father’s words from Chapter Eleven of Book Nine and attempted to give his own interpretation of the seals and the horsemen and much of his interpretation is wrong.
One night, I told someone over the telephone that "Zeph Daniels" has accused me on his site of being out for money. I flatly told this person that we do not even have donation information on our site. We give away seven prophecy books and only two must be ordered as our Lord and God has directed. The last time we asked anyone for help was about five months ago when we asked others to help us bless the beautiful brothers and sisters, who translate these works! (Let it be known that what anyone does to help with these works is at the promptings of the Spirit of God and for these blessings we are eternally grateful! We have never made "money" our reason for disseminating the word of God and we never will!)
The very next day after I spoke these words over the telephone, "Zeph Daniels" claimed that God told him to take down his donation information and to stop selling his two books on his site! Clearly his impetus for ending the selling on his site came via the very conversation I had on the telephone with someone else the very night before. The "ears" and "eyes" of the telephone are the Spirit of God for this man! Since his "profound" decision to remove the selling from his site, he has started a personal vendetta against others, who ask for donations! This is the utter madness of this man, who claims to be a prophet of God!
The following is the message that I wrote to "Zeph Daniels," the very message that he lied about and disseminated untruths about. Where are the death threats and the curses that he says I sent him?

To: Zeph Daniels of The Zeph Report!
You are the wolves in sheep's clothing! You are viciously attacking me behind my back about something that you have branded as false, when in fact it is true. If you had taken the time to consult our Lord and God about the veracity of reincarnation, He would have shown you that it is true, but you have not done this. You have instead chosen to brand me as a false prophet and New Ager for revealing the mysteries of God. You have branded a true Prophet of God as false! You have called what is true a lie! You have given evil for good, and you will find soon enough that you are under God's judgement!
As far as Pamela Schuffert is concerned, if you had taken the time to hear the truth from the people in Minnesota, or if you had even contacted me regarding what I know of this woman, you would know the real Pamela Schuffert! But, again you have not done this! If it obvious that your decisions go the way of the wind and if you do not repent of this evil, the whirlwind shall carry you away!
Pamela Schuffert has less than a month before the judgement of God Almighty falls on her. And, save you repent, you will find the fury of God on you! But, of course you are not concerned. Why would the words of a "false prophet" mean anything to you?
Jesus is our My Life!
Linda Newkirk
So, where are the death threats and the curses that "Zeph Daniels" has wildly accused me of????
I have one reason and only one reason for revealing the truth of what has taken place and this is to keep you from falling into the traps of these manipulators. There is an infiltration of the Christian camps in great and unprecedented ways! The very government of the USA has an office, which is called Domestic Contact Services and this very office employs between 40,000 and 200,000 disinformation agents. Stew Webb has given me this information and I thank him for passing it along. Many of the ones, who work for DCS are common criminals and if they are not criminals when they are employed, it is not long before they become so. They are all paid to break the law and to disseminate lies and slander about those, who tell the truth! Each of these terrorists is paid between $4,000 and $20,000 annually just to sit at their computers and smear those, who write the truth.
Let it be known that I will say no more about this matter. If the evil ones rise up in swarms to assault me for truths that I have given, I will sit back and patiently await the time for God Almighty to judge them as He sees fit. It is a new day and He has said that He will no longer tolerate what He has put up with in the past. Those, who have nothing more to do than spread lies and seek to discredit what our Lord and God has given, had better be prepared to face the consequences of His wrath!
"Father, God Jehovah, it is time for a housecleaning of America!"
--Linda

We thank Stew Webb and Barbara Hartwell for their on-going commitments to exposing the truth!

go to: prophecies