Saturday, July 20, 2013

"The Crowns of Horns and more"

"Now, My Little One, know this. What I have sent you to do is a very important measure. From henceforth, they shall begin to lose power like a tire, which is going flat. And, this shall lead to the fall of them all. For, I decree it! I am telling you how it shall be. Now, My Little One, be observant and watch what I shall do." - Father in Heaven
Book 10, Chapter Two
___________
"The Crowns of Horns and more"

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Little One, I have sent you in the Spirit to do a mighty work for Me. First, My Child, I called to your remembrance the crown of horns that has been upon Richard Cheney’s head. As you remember, My Child, a few weeks past, I told you to cut his crown of horns in half and to throw half of it into the Lake of Fire."
"Yes, my Father."
"Then, later, I told you to cut the remaining half into two pieces and to throw half of this into the Lake of Fire."
"Yes, my Father."
"And, then, My Child, I sent you back to further reduce this crown of horns until a singular horn was left."
"Yes, my Father."
"And, this singular horn, My Child, is a horn of ego. Since I have cut away his crown of horns, Richard Cheney has begun to fall. You have read many rumors that George W. Bush wants to drop him as a running mate."
"Yes, my Father."
"Now, you read that he is a bad image for Halliburton and they want to be free of this bad image, in so many words."
"Yes, my Father."
"Now, My Child, I have sent you to Bush Sr. to rip off his crown of horns, which is a much taller and greater crown of horns that that of Richard Cheney. Then, I have told you to rip off his claws on both hands and to rip off his claws on both feet and to throw them into the Lake of Fire as well."
"Yes, my Father."
"And, after this, My Child, I have told you to take My sword and to cut off his head at the neck."
"Yes, my Father, you have."
"And, with this, My Child, the whole world shall soon see My judgement on George H.W. Bush."
"Yes, my Father."
"Then, My Child, I sent you to rip off two of the three crowns of horns, which are on the head of George W. Bush. This, you have done, leaving the crown of horns of the middle size, the one in the middle between the larger crown and the lesser crown."
"Yes, my Father."
"Now, My Child, I want you to take My sword and to cut off the right arm of George. W. Bush at the shoulder. Then, throw this right arm into the Lake of Fire."
"My Father, I have done as You say and the right arm has fallen. I now pick up this right arm and throw it into the Lake of Fire. Oh, My Father, this is a terrible sight; for as the right arm hits the Lake of Fire, I see a mighty explosion and I hear terrible moans and groans coming up out of the Lake of Fire. Oh, My Father, what is this right arm?"
"This right arm is his Father and soon he will no longer be the right arm of George. W. Bush in his killing and murderous rampages."
"This is an awesome thing, Father, and I praise You and thank You for the day when You will remove this evil man from off the face of this planet. I do not take any joy from the suffering of any person, or of any of Your creations. For, to witness it brings sorrow to My heart; but Father, this man, George H.W. Bush is no doubt the most evil man on the planet."
"Certainly, My Child, one of a very select few; but his time is soon to be finished!"
"Then, My Child, I told you to go and rip the crown of horns off the head of Karl Rove and to throw it into the Lake of Fire."
"Yes, Father, and I did so."
"Then, I told you to rip the crown of horns off the head of John Ashcroft and to throw it into the Lake of Fire and you did so."
"Yes, Father."
"And, next came Rumsfeld and you did as instructed, ripping off his crown of horns and throwing it into the Lake of Fire as well."
"Yes, my Father, I did as You asked."
"Now, My Little One, know this. What I have sent you to do is a very important measure. From henceforth, they shall begin to lose power like a tire, which is going flat. And, this shall lead to the fall of them all. For, I decree it! I am telling you how it shall be. Now, My Little One, be observant and watch what I shall do. Do you see George W. Bush at the roulette wheel?"
"Yes, my Father. He throws something into a spinning wheel and it is a round object, which looks like a piece of wood. The wheel spins and the round object spins. When the wheel stops, the round object is sitting on a section of the wheel, which is white. Written on the white area are the words, "You are out!" George W. Bush does not like what he sees, so he climbs atop the roulette wheel and begins to stomp it with his cowboy boots. He stomps the wheel until he creates a very big hole in the wheel, itself. He begins to lose his footing and he begins to fall into the very hole that he created. As he is begging for help to get out of the hole, someone comes down the stairway, which is nearby. It is his Mother, Barbara Bush. "Oh, Poor Baby! What are you into now?" She extends a hand to help him out when a wind, a fierce wind, comes up from behind. This wind catches the dress of Barbara Bush and blows it over her head. Interesting that she is wearing old-fashioned pantaloons, with lots of rows of lace and these pantaloons come to her knees. Now, the roulette wheel begins to spin and Barbara Bush is leaning over it, holding onto George. W. Bush, who is falling farther and farther down into the hole that he has created. With the wheel spinning and the wind blowing, Barbara Bush cannot see, for her dress is over her head. In an instant, she, too, is swept down into the hole and all I hear is a loud scream. The wheel continues to spin and I hear a very loud bump, like the sound that a washing machine makes when the clothes are all on one side and the machine is unbalanced. But, the wheel just keeps on spinning. The banging noise just keeps going and; and suddenly something from behind catches my eye.
As I look back, I see Al Gore emerge from behind the stairs with his wife. He is holding up the hand of his wife and they are smiling! I see a star on the right front tooth of Al Gore. Al Gore is a star! He picks his wife up, goes up the stairs and he takes a seat in the Oval Office. Outside, I see reporters and crowds, who are gathered. And, someone, who is dressed in a black suit and a top hat, comes forward and says, "Mr. President, are you ready?"
Suddenly, I am up in the Oval Office with President Gore and his wife and I take the President’s bare feet and anoint them with oil. I anoint his eyes and his ears and I say to him, "Mr. President, these are going to be four very difficult years." Then, the vision ends.
"Father, I do not know what all this means. You have explained about the crowns and I understand about George. W. I also understand about his Father. But, Father, what is meant by this roulette wheel?"
"My Child, George W. Bush has taken a huge gamble. And, without his Father to control him, he is gambling with a wooden nickel; for George W. Bush is a very foolish man. He will lose. He is even now losing in a drastic way. His Mother will come to his aid yet he will still lose and she will lose. He has created a very large hole for himself. It is time for the rightful heir to the Presidency to step forward and do the work that I have for him to do. This is it, My Little One. It is time for Al Gore to take back what was stolen from him."
"Yes, Father, I know."
"And, with this, My Child, we shall stop for now. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 4th day of February, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman


go to: prophecies