Tuesday, July 9, 2013

FOR THE PEOPLE OF SOUTH AFRICA …ZIMBABWE

"Build your places of worship. Train the heathen in the ways of God. Be faithful and I will give you power over the evils of your land and once again you will know freedom. Live by the commandments of God." - Master Jesus

Con't from Book IX, Chapter 2, Part II

THE MESSAGE OF OUR LORD JESUS

_______________________

FOR THE PEOPLE OF SOUTH AFRICAZIMBABWE

June 07, 2003


"My Beloved Child, I am your Master Jesus, yea Yeshua, Saviour of mankind. My Little One, write this message today that it may be imparted to My Loved Ones in South Africa. Behold, My Child, it is a new day for those, who have sought Me, who have put Me first and who have remained steadfast.
Yes, My Child, I know the toil and I know the trouble. I know the terror, which flies by day and the terror, which flies by night. But, My Little One, this has all been allowed for the testing, for the trying and for the cleansing of My people. I know those, who have drawn close to Me and to our Father. I hear the cries of the forlorn and destitute; but know this, My Child, this has all happened for reasons that these may not understand, for they are in the middle of the fire. But, long before the fire, long before the chaos, rebellion crept in. Pride crept in. Vanity crept in. Greed crept in and as all these things took over, our Father’s words were pushed aside. Therefore, rebellion rose up and rebellion took over and now a great terror has come upon the people.
But, even so, our Father has heard the cries of the faithful. I have heard the cries of the faithful and as they push further into truth and righteousness, I shall go before them. I shall place My angels in their midst and I shall begin to give them back their land, here a little and there a little. I shall give them authority over the heathens; but it must be a right authority, not one of abuse. I shall once again bless their land and their crops shall grow plenteously again, but they must bless the poor. They must not oppress the poor; but show them the Way, the Truth and the Life. I shall cause their enemies to fear them and before their very faces, they will flee. But, they must not rise up in pride, thinking that they have done a thing. For, the heritage of My Faithful is the whole earth; but the evil shall perish in darkness.
Therefore, I say to My people in South Africa, continue to unite yourselves in prayer and be thankful for the victories, which our Father is giving you. Rejoice for the small victories. Be thankful. Praise and honor the Creator of All, who has given you victories, great and small. And, you will once again rule over this land. I will see to it.
Build your places of worship. Train the heathen in the ways of God. Be faithful and I will give you power over the evils of your land and once again you will know freedom. Live by the commandments of God.
Make these your laws and all will be well with you so long as you humble yourselves and live righteously. Put up remembrances of your captivity. Here and there, put them up, so that you will never again want rebellion as a way of life.
Remember the warnings of the Most High in the Book of Deuteronomy; for the curses have come upon you because of rebellion. Live righteously and you will be blessed! I am Jesus. Yea, Jehovah, Most High God. "
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 7th day of June, 2003,
Linda Newkirk
go to: prophecies