Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Stalkers

"It is absolutely shocking and absolutely true what our Father in Heaven has told regarding the Satanic plans to blow up the Earth and flee out through one of two possible time portals. For, this attack on this portal was nothing more than an attempt to destabilize it and thereby steal it for their own purposes, but this did not work. And, because of what they did, there ensued a fight in the spiritual realm, wherein these reptiles lost approximately one third of their upper command officers!" - Linda Newkirk

Con’t  Book 11, Chapter  14

A MESSAGE FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN
November 12, 2005
______________________

“The Stalkers!”

“My Blessed Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, yea Yahweh, Most High God. Blessed are you, My Little One, for you have been through great trials and you have suffered great persecution for love of Me! And, now, My Child, I am about to do a work and a wonder, a marvel through you. Yes, My Little One, many have risen up against you, your so-called friends have deserted you and your family alike, save one, have all turned on you and have tried to destroy you. Satanists the world over have risen up against you!! Leaders of nations have stalked you and have repeatedly tried to kill you! The CIA, the FBI and occult government agencies have set traps for you! They have pounded you with stealth weapons and have repeatedly tried to kill you! They have abducted you repeatedly via their technologies and abilities to carry out such things and they have injected you with all manner of chips, in order to torture you and to track you like a dog!
But, My Little One, they get bored; for you do little save serve Me and attend to My work! Through their mind control of so many that you know, these evil Satanists have sought to isolate you, to break you, My Child, and to cause you to harm yourself, or someone else. They have called your house with their mind control messages and have sent them through your computer speakers, but My Child, My Spirit shows you what they are doing and the meaning of their evil.
Now, My Child, you asked Me to do something spectacular on their 11-11-07 day, which when added together is also another 11, their favorite number for their two-horned god. So, this is what I did, My Child, and I did it for you! For, you have been under foot of Satan for many months, stalked, persecuted and tortured. But, as you have spent much time in prayer, repentance and forgiveness, I have forgiven you all and you have forgiven them all, and thereby, I have made you free, more free than you have ever been, in all of your life.
Yes, they have stalked you in their orange saucer, which is US military, and they are hot after you, My Child, and this is because of the fact that they are shut out of the interdimensional portals to their moon, Mars and Saturn bases and they know that you are able to travel these time portals. But, you cannot travel what does not exist any longer! Yet, they are busy searching for alternative means, as yes, they are desperate! But, in their desperation, these evil Satanists have now made a fatal flaw! It is not enough for them to torture you by sending electrical currents into the many implants in your body, and it is not enough for them to drug you and to do all they can to mind control you and to seek to ruin your life! They have shot a beam into your lungs and have ripped a small hole in the lining of your lungs. They have implanted your face and nose and have caused bleeding in your nose!
And, in all things, My Little One, there is a limit, and this is their limit. Now, My Little One, I will turn the tables! I will turn this game around and I shall get all the key players and many of them, you do not even know. And, I shall do this through you, My Child, for in their arrogance and in their ignorance, they do not even think that I will rise up and smite them severely! For, I have allowed you to be under their feet to try and to test you, My Little One, and not only have you passed the test; for you have grown spiritually in a great way, My Little One. You have learned to walk in love and forgiveness, but even so, My Child, to hate evil. For, truly you do forgive your enemies and you even love them, but you are given to hate evil and to pray against this evil in this Earth. This is your lot, My Child, and the lots of each of My Faithful. It is not your lot to lie down before evil and to be complacent about it but to rise up and to pray for My righteous judgement against them. This is the lot of My righteous ones, but too many of these are not seeking Me as regards such great evil in this Earth.
And, now, My Child, I told you that on 11-11-05, I did to a spectacular thing, as you asked me to and this is what I did! My Child, I raised you up and I began a greater empowerment of you. I began a process in you, wherein I will use you in a greater way, My Child. I shall put My sword in your hand for great judgements against the evil ones! And, when I speak through you, My words shall go out to accomplish My purposes. And, for you, My Little One, I shall move mountains, and I shall shake this Earth! And, the evil ones will hate you more, but they will also fear My power in you, for they shall see it with their own eyes! And, they shall see it in their own kingdom; and Satan will not have power over you as I have allowed him to do for these past months. But, I shall cause you to stand atop his back and to whip him and to beat him and to divide him and to conquer him through the power of My sword and through My spoken word.
My Little One, do you see this fiery sword?”
“ I do, my Father, and it is unlike anything that I have seen.”
“And, do you see your radiant clothes of white and shimmering light; for you shall wear these now!”
“I do, my Father, and a dress so beautiful and full of light with many ornate intracacies, such as I have never seen.”
“And, a beautiful and radiant crown, My Child, with twelve beautifully radiant stones of various colors and shapes and many brilliant diamonds.”
“And, diamonds along the front of this beautiful, flowing robe, which I wear atop this white and radiant dress.”
“My Child, when did you first see this beautiful dress?”
“Yesterday, my Father, at 11-11-05. Our Saviour took me to the top of the world and I stood there with Him and as I looked at myself, I saw this most beautiful attire, which I was wearing and the crown I was also wearing. And, then our Saviour told me, Father, that the angels of Heaven had made this dress, and that it took them quite a while; for they put so much work in it. And, it is so beautiful, Father; for it is alive with Your love and your light and is radiantly beautiful.”
“Now, My Child, I gave you this on their double, yet triple devil day; for on their day, as they surrounded you with their military vehicles and as they stalked you via their orange saucer, I did a wonderful thing for you, My Child. And, I did a wonderful thing for My people in this Earth. For, as you walk in My love and forgiveness, you now also walk in My great power! Yes, My Child, so many months, you had to walk under the foot of Lucifer, all to try and to test you and to make you white! And, you have now earned this beautiful dress as the Woman of Revelation 12 and you wear My crown. And, now look, My Child, I shall give you two new things! I shall give you a sceptre, for you are a queen over My people, and I shall give you a new sword, with so much of My holy fire and My power, that this light is almost blinding to you. And, others would not be able to see this sword, or to operate with its power, My Child, but this one is reserved unto you! And, I tell you now, Go and take this sword, for this beautiful angel has waited a long time just to give it to you! For, with this sword, you shall do great and mighty things in this Earth and Satan will hate you greatly; but the angels of Heaven will sing and rejoice; for they have also long awaited this time!”
“Oh, my Blessed Father, I am so humbled, yet so full of joy, so full of expectation; for I so long to see the defeat of these evil ones! Blessed is Your Holy Name!”
And, suddenly I see our Saviour, who is somewhat to my left; and all around me I also see many angels and great crowds of souls, who extend for as far as eyes can see, and suddenly I feel so weak; for I realize that this is a very important event! And, feeling weak, I fall to my Saviour’s feet, and I hug his feet and kiss his feet; for I love Him so! And, I hear these dear souls as they clap, and I also hear the sounds of angels wings! At this time, it looks as if a heavenly space opens up right above me, and as I look up I see a throne and on this throne a white bearded being, who is full of love and light and over Him is a crystalline rainbow, which seems to be made of the most beautiful of colored diamonds! Around Him is a holy and radiantly white fire and when He speaks, His voice truly does sound like rushing waters, and it is carried by the wind of His Spirit; and I am so deeply humbled and also weak all over. For, I feel so lowly before Him!
And, as He sits so majestically on His most beautiful throne, He says, “Be at peace, My Child; for you have born the bruises of Satan’s heel and now he shall bear the bruises of your heel. For, out of tragedy now comes My mighty hand of deliverance and blessings for you. Worry not, My Child, for I shall put him under your foot and the whole world will know that I have called you! I have chosen you. I have sent you and I love you very much!”
And, with that, I see something black and dark; and it looks like a bear trap and I see in the Spirit, that Satan has had this bear trap around me and I could do nothing about it until our Father in heaven determined that I could be free!”
“My Beautiful Child, take this bear trap. Crumple it up and brush the pieces of it into the Lake of Fire.”
So, I take remove this bear trap from around me. It is large, but surprisingly light! I crumple it into many pieces, and these pieces fall at my feet. Then, an angel hands me a broom and I sweep all into the orifice of the raging inferno, which now appears at my feet, and when all of the pieces are gone, the orifice closes up and the angel takes the broom.
Now, all of the souls are looking at me. Our Saviour is looking and our Father is looking as the angels stands nearby with a beautiful, new sceptre in one hand and a new, brilliant sword in the other. I look toward my Lord and He says, “Take the sceptre.” So, I move toward the beautiful angel and take the sceptre, which at first seems heavy, but then becomes as buoyant as light. And, as I take this beautiful scepter, which is full of beautiful gems and stones, the crowd cheers and at this time, I hear the most beautiful music, like that of many harps. And just at this time, an angel, who is atop a mountain, begins to blow a trumpet, and tears of joy begin to flow down my face, and as these tears hit my dress, they turn into diamonds and fall to my feet. A great joy and a great happiness, as I never recall fills me and I lift my arms to my beautiful Father! I thank Him and then rush to My Saviour and fall to His feet once more and hug His feet and kiss His feet once more.
At this time, all of the people begin to praise our Father in Heaven and shortly thereafter they erupt into a most glorious and buoyant singing and as I rise up, I see two creatures at the front of the crowd and both of them have seven heads and many eyes. As I look at them, I ask, “Who are you?” And, they say, “We bear the seven candlesticks, and we stand before the throne of God and we praise Him forever, for He is worthy to be praised!”
At this point, I would have rushed up to hug them both, for I felt such great love for them; but our Saviour said, “Do it not.” And, I was feeling somewhat sad and lacking in understanding as to why He would not allow it. And, then our Saviour, sensing my thoughts, said, “ To touch either one, My Little One, is to open up powers and great knowledge and wisdom, which you would not understand; and this would be overpowering to you. They know your love and they love you as well; for they are here out of love for you on this very important day.”
Then, the angel motioned for me to take the radiant sword, and I must tell you that I felt butterflies in my stomach about this. But, I moved toward the angel and reached out for the sword! As I touched the sword, I felt such a power as never before; and this power pulled me up and over the great crowd of people; for this is not power, which I have known in the Earth. This is a new and more divine power than anything that I have ever known. And, as I soar above the people, I arrive at a door, and on this door are the words, “Knock, and it shall be opened unto you.”
I look then at our Saviour, who is down below me now; and the crowd is there just below as well, and it seems that we all have such a sense of great expectation. And, so I knock on this door but once and the door disappears and before me are vast libraries, all interconnected to one another. And, I step across what was the threshold; for the door is now gone and I am now on a beautifully tiled floor; and I know that this vast library contains much information about what was, what is and what is meant to be. And, as I begin to walk the halls of this library, I now see that our Saviour is by my side and He looks at me with such love as He says, “My Little One, you are given all of this today as you have earned this place, My Child. And, all that is here is for your access; for you will need much vision and knowledge and understanding for from this library to do what you must now do in this Earth. For, you are now given the power, yes, but you will also need much more. And, these angels, whom you have seen in this library, are at your attendance, My Child; for as you ask, as you need, this will be provided for you!”
“Oh, my Lord, I am so grateful and I am so blessed! How I love you and how I love our Father and all of the beautiful souls, who are here today! My Lord, what am I to say? Thank you is not enough! You and my Father know my great love for you and for other souls and for all of Your creation! But, for lack of any other words, my Precious Saviour, and my Most Beautiful Father, I can only say, ‘Thank you!’ And, then I rise from the table, where we are both seated, and once more we are suddenly standing before this vast number of souls and the wind of the Spirit begins to whip my hair. And, a beautiful, sparkling, living rain begins to fall and as it falls, it turns into the most glorious and radiant light. And, as I look at our Most Wonderful Saviour, He says, “The Latter Rain.”
The rain soaks through my clothes and bathes me all over, but it is not a wet rain, but a glorious rain of a mighty, white fire and a diamond-like radiant anointing. Now, standing still with my sceptre in my left hand and my sword in my right hand, our Saviour says, “Put the sword in your sheath, which is on your right side, and take the sceptre in your right hand. When you need the sceptre, you will have it, and when you need the sword, you will also have it.”
“Now, My Child,” He says, as the crowd suddenly disappears, “this is your new day and a new day for all the world; for now comes anointings and blessings for many and great power given to you, My Child, to destroy Satan and His Kingdom. So, with this My Child, we shall stop for now, but later I will show you great and mighty things. I am your Saviour, and all has been the wonderful will of our Father in Heaven.”
“Blessed is His Holy Name.”
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 12th day of November, 2005,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman
Yes, my Dear Ones, this was a most beautiful occasion and one of great joy! Praises to our Most Wonderful Father in Heaven; for He is so awesome and He loves us so! And, I love Him so very much, that words can never describe the great love that I feel for Him in my heart! He is absolutely full of love and continually faithful. How blessed we all are to know His beautiful love. Blessed is His Holy Name!
But, my Dear Ones, Satan was not at all happy about what took place on November 12, 2005, this most beautiful of events. For as November 12th waned a terrible storm began to move into this area, with terrible lightening and violent and whipping winds. Twice during this storm, great explosions took place just outside my living room window! As the storm passed through, as very strong smell of ozone began to filter into the house, unlike anything that I have ever experienced after any storm! But, as I have written before in these writings, that I witnessed 5 or 6 fireballs, which I saw, even near the end of this storm; and it was utterly shocking to see these rolling balls of fire roll across the sky! After witnessing these rolling fiery balls, I then understood why there was such a thick amount of ozone in the air. These massive fireballs had torn apart the oxygen molecules and had then created the very unstable molecule of ozone! The ozone molecule contains three atoms of oxygen, instead of the more stable, two atoms, which is the way that oxygen normally exists, and this is the kind of oxygen that we breathe. Ozone is unstable and reacts quickly with other substances and gases as the extra oxygen atom makes it unstable, and this instability also makes it also very caustic. As it is so reactive and caustic, it is not a good idea to breathe such concentrated amounts of ozone! These evil ones not only carried out a terrorist act, but they also endangered the lives of those in this neighborhood by making them breathe gases that are not meant to be inhaled in such great amounts!
From first accounts, this attack via these military weapons, via these fireballs, seemed to be a military threat, which was directed only at me, but our Father has since showed me that this is not the only reason for Bush and his satanic hoards to send these massive fireballs! He and his satanic, military accomplices sent them to attack this Earth and to destroy an interdimensional portal, which our Father has established nearby.
It is absolutely shocking and absolutely true what our Father in Heaven has told regarding the Satanic plans to blow up the Earth and flee out through one of two possible time portals. For, this attack on this portal was nothing more than an attempt to destabilize it and thereby steal it for their own purposes, but this did not work. And, because of what they did, there ensued a fight in the spiritual realm, wherein these reptiles lost approximately one third of their upper command officers! Blessed is the Holy Name of our Lord and God; for He is so wonderful! Oooooo-eeeee! Glory to our Father in Heaven, forever and ever! For, He is so very worthy to be praised!
Shortly after this most wonderful visit to the Upper Realms, which I have described above, the Spirit of God showed me a man, who works in black ops in the US military and he and others are at the center of this bid to destroy this earth and to leave out through one of two possible time portals. But, it was on the 16th day of November, that He finally gave me a message about this for you, my Dear Brothers and Sisters. Read on and be shocked!

go to: prophecies