Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Tragedies of Sweden!

"I had never fought a voodoo spirit until I went to South Africa, but my Dear Friends, they are terrible things, yet truly nothing for the Spirit of God to conquer. However, I can clearly see how these voodoo spirits could kill the spiritually weak, and or cause people to go insane, as they are very oppressive. But, twice in South Africa, when I had to deal with them, I felt so much of the power of God come into me that I felt my spirit actually rise above my body as the fire of God literally came down on these spirits, and twice I saw them fly off as a black wind." - Linda Newkirk
Book 11, Chapter 15 

THE TRAGEDIES OF SWEDEN!

My Precious Brothers and Sisters, some of you will recall that I left South Africa in the fall of 2004 for a trip to Sweden, but most of you do not know that particulars of this trip. This is another one of those most amazing events, which our Father in Heaven organized and it is still amazing that this dear bother, who invited us, could find me, even to get the correspondence to me! But, he did and he asked me to come to Sweden and offered to pay the way for two persons. What I did not know at that time is that this dear and precious man, studied for seven years with perhaps the greatest prophet that Sweden ever had. This prophet’s name was Victor Johnson. It was Victor Johnson, who followed our Father’s directives to make sure that the borders of Sweden were secure and protected during both the first and second world wars, and many of you know that Sweden remained neutral during these wars and that no war came to Sweden, though it swept much of Europe. This elderly and dear man in Sweden heard the call of our Father in Heaven, that he was to invite us there and for very specific purposes, for I was sent to Sweden to secure the borders of Sweden once again according to the directives of our Father in Heaven, and to bring love and blessings to the King of Sweden and to the country of Sweden, so that this nation would once again escape the effects of the coming war. Our Father in Heaven told me how I was to go to different locations around Sweden and pray for Him to post great angels of protection along the borders of Sweden! But, this was not to be so, as the King of Sweden rose up and joined forces with other Satanists, all to persecute us, to stalk us and even to kill us! Truly, a tragic event!
But, our Dear Brother in Sweden was blessed as he was critically ill when we got there, to the point that his spirit was coming out of his body, but our Father in Heaven healed him and restored his health. Blessed is His Holy Name! But, having us there was no easy task for this dear brother as, he, too suffered the much persecution, just for having us there. But, as he was faithful to the directives of our Lord and God, he, too has been greatly blessed! Praises to our Most Wonderful Father in Heaven!
My Dear Brothers and Sisters, as I have told you, the King of Sweden joined forces with the Bushes and the Queen of England! Together, they filled the streets with intelligence agents, who stalked us everywhere we went. We encountered Swedish intelligence agents, English and many CIA agents, who were parading around with their backpacks, their cell phones, stumbling over themselves in their long trench coats, milling around the grocery stores, pretending to shop and buying nothing, sitting around us, or across from us on the subway trains, gawking at us, intercepting e-mails and stalking us to the point that it was almost impossible to get or send e-mails, etc.
And, there were also suspicious men, who were certainly killers! And, one of these killers made himself so obvious after they set fire to the apartment building in which we were staying; and we had to flee in the cold of the night on Christmas Eve! The streets were full of ice and snow at that time! And, there came on Christmas day a terrible snow storm, which Antonietta and I had to walk through in order to get something to eat! There, at the Hard Rock Café in Stockholm, Antonietta spotted the killer, who came and sat across from us, watching us! He ordered food and never touched it, but continued to stare at up. As we got up to leave, this huge man followed us, a man of perhaps 250 pounds and solid muscle! He looked like a wrestler. As we paid, he nudged past us and went to the very front of the restaurant, where he stood by the door. I whispered to Antonietta that we would not leave, but that we would wait for this killer to go on! He had exited the door and stood outside in the snow, waiting for us to come out! But, we both stood inside and looked out at him through the glass wall of the entrance way and at that point; it was a test of wills. This man was watching us as we stood watching him, and he knew as well that we were ever aware of his motives. But, after a while of this eye-to-eye contact, this evil man gave up and walked around the corner into the night. Still, we had to walk about ten blocks back to the hotel in a blinding snow storm, these two nights of hotel stay, compliments of the very government, which helped to set fire to the very apartment building, in which we were staying!
I have previously written about the witch doctor, who was in the fifth floor apartment, across the terrace from the apartment building in which we were staying in Stockholm! But, I will refresh your memories! And, for some of you, this may be the first time that you have heard this most astounding tale of darkness and evil! Antonietta was the first to see this witch doctor in the window of the fifth floor across the way! She came to get me up after midnight on the 21st day of December 2004 and she asked, “What is that up there in the window? Is it a dummy, or is it a real person?” As we were on the second floor, this evil man obviously took great delight in towering over us with his evil chants and ceremonies, in a building, which was numbered, “11.”
When I looked with my binoculars in the early morning hours of Dec. 21, 2005 and looked up at this fifth floor window, which had the curtains open for all of the world to see, I could see that this man was indeed a real person, a black man with a huge stomach, who was naked from the waist down, but wore a white undershirt on the top of his body, and a red sash across his shoulder. This red sash then wrapped across his back and across his chest with the two ends of it coming to connect at his side. As we watched him, he stood there, waving his hands back and forth to another man, a thin, black man, who was seated at a table nearby. This black man sat before candles and we believe that he was reciting chants and/or curses of some sort. Outside on the patio was a roaring fire, which was enclosed with a glass covering of sorts and even so, the whipping wind was fanning the flames; for it was indeed very cold outside and a strange site indeed to see a fire on a patio in the midst of such cold and windy conditions. In the adjoining room, the lights were on, but we could not see what was going on in there, but most likely a high black mass, as they planned to kill us, especially me through their black magic that night, in their building eleven, the apartment being listed in the name of a Jewish man.
As I was in my bedroom that night, which also faced the same terrace, I saw a spirit of a black and white cat come into my bedroom. This cat so much reminded me of my cat in the States, and at first I thought this to be the spirit of my cat, that she was perhaps ill! I did not understand at the time that this “spirit” cat was actually the travelling spirit of this evil witch doctor. And, Yes! They do such things! Truly, this evil witch doctor had left his body and appeared as a cat in my room. I also saw voodoo spirits, which came into my room and attacked me, my head, and my body. But, I just prayed and the Spirit of God delivered me of these terrible voodoo spirits.
I had never fought a voodoo spirit until I went to South Africa, but my Dear Friends, they are terrible things, yet truly nothing for the Spirit of God to conquer. However, I can clearly see how these voodoo spirits could kill the spiritually weak, and or cause people to go insane, as they are very oppressive. But, twice in South Africa, when I had to deal with them, I felt so much of the power of God come into me that I felt my spirit actually rise above my body as the fire of God literally came down on these spirits, and twice I saw them fly off as a black wind. I tell you, my Dear Ones, that this evil cannot stand up to the Spirit of God! Blessed is His Holy Name! But, through all of their evil efforts that night on their evil holi-day, the 21st of December, the Bushes, the Queen of England, the King of Sweden, and their Satanic accomplices really thought that they could or would overcome us all and defeat us all through the black powers of this most evil servant of Lucifer!
Eventually, on that night of December 21, 2004, the fat body of this witch got stiff as he left his body and came to kill us! But, earlier when Antonietta had seen this evil witch doctor talking and waving his hands, she had wondered if he were a real “sangoma” the South African word for witch doctor! For, she said that the real witch doctors get very stiff in their bodies when they go into these trances! My Dear Ones, I was so ignorant about these things, but Antonietta was not as she had lived in Ethiopia some thirty plus years of her life! But, it was not long before this evil man’s body did get very stiff and he was off in the spirit to do his great evil! And, he was there in that window, stiff as a board until well into the next morning, which was the 22nd of December! And, later that day towards 6:00, there he was, back in the window again!
That night, on the 22nd of December, as I lay on the sofa in the living room, our Father in Heaven showed me the spirit of the witch doctor as he was travelling a portal of some sort! Then, the Spirit of God said to me, “See him!” And, I said, “Yes, my Father, I see him.” Then, the Spirit of God said to me, “Go there and take my hammer and my spiritual nails and pin him down in the portal.” And, so I did as He directed and penned down the spirit of this evil witchdoctor in the portal and then, he could not get back to his body. That night, I lay down and slept like a baby, but I tell you, my Dear Ones, this evil witch doctor was in trouble the next day. His stiff body stood in the window most of the day and finally late in the day, they took him down. I know without a shadow of a doubt that this evil man’s spirit did not leave his body to kill another human being! Blessed is the Name of our Lord and God; for He is mighty! He is truly to be feared and respected; for HE IS MOST HIGH; and THERE IS NONE LIKE THE GOD OF ISRAEL! BLESSED IS HIS HOLY NAME!
But, these evil ones did get a hit on me as I got a severe kidney infection and although Antonietta and I prayed very much for our Father in Heaven to heal me, I still had to go the emergency room. They told me that this was the worst possible infection that I could have, that my urine was full of infection. I stayed in the emergency room all day and when evening came, I was given antibiotics so that I could leave.
I was healed of the infection, but after the obvious loss of their prized and famed witch doctor, the evil ones, the Bushes, the Queen and the King of Sweden were even more determined to get us all, but especially me, whom they hate greatly! As Antonietta stayed up most nights, she was constantly watching the witch doctor apartment and the street below. And, she then told me around the 22nd of December that something very strange was happening below that night. She stated that people, who were dressed very well in suits and top coats, were busy leaving from the terrace outside and going beneath the building in which we were staying and that all of this was taking place in the early morning hours! She believed that they were surely plotting something and she was right! For, on the 23rd and all day during the day of the 24th, we began to see a quick flash of white light, which periodically came from this apartment window of the witchdoctor, the very apartment being under the ownership and control of a Jewish man! As we watched the flash, we determined to shut our blinds to the windows, as we did not know what they were actually doing with this strange flash. But, in very quick time, we would know that this flash was indeed the flash of a timed detonation device!
For, it was on the night of the 24th of December that I went into my bedroom and smelled smoke! We were all puzzled at first, but then heard a calamity outside on the terrace. We looked out to see firemen, who were standing in the ice and snow and they had firehouses in hands, pouring heavy streams of water into the opened skylight, which provided light to shops below the terrace! Great volumes of billowing smoke rushed up from the area below and filled the frigid night air; and within very few minutes, there was a series of loud explosions beneath us. We watched in horror as great curls of fire ascended up from the open skylight; and at this point, knowing that the whole building was on fire, we opened the door to the stairway, but just as quickly shut it, as the small hallway and the stairway was thick with black smoke. I told Antoinetta and our dear and elderly Swedish brother that we must pack up a few things and leave quickly as the whole building was ablaze underneath.
My Dear Ones, have no doubt that the Bushes, the Queen of England and the King of Sweden got one very great delight in setting afire this apartment building! They surely did it and out of revenge for the loss of their most esteemed witch doctor! Amidst great smoke, we fled this burning building and Antonietta, who stubbornly stayed behind to get our suitcases down the stairs, surely had smoke inhalation damage to her lungs! I told her to leave them, but she was determined to get them out. Bless her heart! She has so many good ways and I will always love and cherish Antonietta! As thick, black smoke rushed out the door of the apartment building, the fireman came out with Antonietta in tow; and in the end, we all made it out all right!
The Swedish government was indeed kind to have a bus ready and to have a hotel lined up for those, who were now without a place to live on Christmas Eve! And, they supplied us with a hotel room for two nights and then said that the building was safe to live in even though the smell of smoke was so thick as to be oppressive, burning to the lungs and nauseating. Antonietta came to me and suggested that we apply to the Swedish government for asylum as we had no place to stay and little money and at first I did not wish to do so. But, I also felt great compassion for Antonietta and hoped that the Swedish government would give her asylum especially as she was now separated from her alcoholic husband and had an Ethiopian passport; and this meant that she would be forced to return to Ethiopia within about one month if she could not get an extended visa for Sweden, so she had some real concerns. But, in truth, we also had no place to stay! We were the victims of government persecution. We had no place to go and little money and so we applied for asylum. And, also at that time, we did not fully understand the great involvement of the King of Sweden in all that was done to us. However, in the end, the Swedish government did not even consider our request but decided within one day that this request would be denied. They also determined to send me back to the United States, which I did not choose, but demanded that I be allowed to go back to South Africa, where I had come from! They tried to stop this and were determined to send me back to the States, but our Father in Heaven had warned me in a dream not to come back to the States at this point. So, in the midst of a great confrontation with them, they gave me back my passport and I was allowed to leave and go back to South Africa. But, they would not give Antonietta’s passport back to her and they browbeat her and wielded their power over her as they colluded to send her back to Ethiopia, where she could have been in great danger as she knows no one and there was an an-going war in Ethiopia! They were cruel, heartless and unrelenting in their arrogance assaults against her! I left quickly for South Africa and within a few weeks, Antonietta was sent back to Ethiopia; and I could do little to help her, but pray for her safety as I had very little money of my own. Our dear brother in Sweden bought Antonietta a ticket from Ethiopia to England and she was able to get out of Ethiopia with no problems! Blessed is the Holy Name of our Lord and God! For, He is full of miracles!
But, my Dear Ones, all was not lost on the immigration agency in Sweden. On one of our few trips to this office, there was a young woman, who was blind and she was seated across from us. I noted how she could not see and how she depended on others to help her get around. My heart went out to her so and as I sat there, I pleaded with our Father in Heaven to restore her sight. As I prayed, He told me to go and put my hands on her eyes and to pray for her. So, I got up, went across to her, put my hands on her eyes and began to pray for her. I first tried to communicate with her, but quickly realized that she did not understand a word of English and I did not understand a work of Polish, so I just bypassed all the language problems and began to pray for her. As I prayed, I felt the power of God as it coursed through my hands, but I also knew that our Father in Heaven would be the One to decide if she were to see again! And, having prayed, I moved back to my seat, across from her and sat looking at her! Very quickly, she began to rub her eyes and to turn her head and to look around. To me and to our dear brother, it was quite obvious that she could now see and he went to try to communicate with her! In so doing, he determined that our Father was at that very time restoring her vision. Yes, indeed, our Father in Heaven had mercy on this precious woman, and then and there in that office of great pride, arrogance and even persecution of the poor and downtrodden, He gave sight back to this precious soul! This was a most beautiful testimony to the great and wonderful love and power of our Lord and God and a great miracle, which was also witnessed by a small group of Muslims. And, on that day, this great miracle touched not only this blind girl, but all, who beheld it. Even these Muslims could see the power of One Great and Holy God of Israel! Blessed is the Holy Name of our Lord and God; for He is so worthy to be praised! Oh, how I love Him!
But, as I said earlier, I had to quickly leave Sweden and Antonietta was forced to stay until the Swedish authorities decided that she could go on. After I got in South Africa, I tried to maintain contact with Antonietta daily by phone! On one of these occasions, after seeing the way the Swedish government treated her, I told Antonietta that our Father in Heaven told me that He is going after the family of the King of Sweden! I told her that our Father in Heaven told me that HE is going to judge them because of their great evil! And, my Dear Ones, the following incidents will clearly show you what is happening to the King of Sweden and to Sweden! My Dear Ones, I have absolutely no doubt that these great judgements are upon this king and upon his country because of the horrible things that they did to us!
But, before I leave off this topic of the gross mistreatment that we all received in Sweden, I wish to tell you one more very interesting event! On the morning of the 21st of December, as we got up and stood around chatting, Antonietta said, “George Bush was in my room last night!” At first, I believed that she was kidding! But, then she continued on, “No, really, George Bush was in my room last night!” And, she proceeded to tell me that George Bush appeared in her room around 4:00 on the morning of the 21st day of December 2004. She said that he stood there with his arms folded and with a great smirk on his face; and my Dear Ones, we have seen some of these pictures of George W. Bush’s smirking! She told how she was awake, but lying on her bed reading when this “light” image of George Bush was projected into her room. She told of how she got up and actually felt this light image and watched it for approximately 30-45 minutes before it disappeared. My Dear Ones, this is but one testimony of the fact that George Bush has stalked us all up and down the world. George Bush was one of the ringleaders in setting afire the apartment building in Stockholm! Investigators did in fact, find that there were several fires, which had been set in the basement of the apartment building and that these evil people had also set fire to the bicycle shop below us! There was apparently a large amount of fireworks in the bicycle shop in preparation for holiday sales. So, these fireworks added zip to the delightful fire of these deranged Satanists! But, truly, my Dear Ones, these evil ones truly told us what they were doing when they set the detonation device in the window, so that we could see the piercing white light as it counted off the hours and minutes before detonation! Interestingly enough, the nature of this fire was never solved and the cause was determined to come from the explosion of the fire works, which was caused by an “unknown” source of ignition! And, so it goes with those, who put themselves above all laws! But, they do not escape our Father’s laws! And, you will read of our Father’s judgements against this Swedish King and against Sweden below!

THE GREAT TRAGEDIES OF SWEDEN

I had barely left Sweden when a terrible storm ripped through Sweden and tore up the Southern part of Sweden! This great storm devastated utilities and flooded subways, from what I am told and did great damage to much of Sweden as the winds were great and furious! Many trees were downed in this storm, which would be set afire by lightening the following summer, and thereby cause a great burning in Sweden. For, the aftermath of this storm was felt many months later!

THE KING AND HIS FAMILY

Since the King of Sweden did to us what He did, and refused the love and grace of our Father in Heaven, but instead collaborated in such persecution and attempts on our lives, this is what has happened to him and to his family. And, I do not rejoice in these things, my Dear Ones, but tell you these things with sorrow in my heart. For, these things would not be if this King had accepted the love of our Most Wonderful Father in Heaven!
1. The King’s younger daughter was involved in a car wreck, shortly after I told Antonietta our Father’s words; but she was not hurt! As this was only a warning, but went unheeded as well!
2. The Kings older daughter, the Crown Princess of Sweden, was the victim of a stalker, who was out to kill her! This man was finally caught; and this was just one more warning!
3. The King was found to have his own harem! His love nest was found and exposed and this disgrace came into the light of day!
4. The King of Sweden was in a head-on-collision in his expensive car; and this happened within a very short time after our Father’s sword touched the neck of the ruler of Sweden. This was in one of the visions, which I posted on this website! Whether this man had a neck injury, we do not know, as little is known about his injuries, or lack of them from this wreck. But, my Dear Ones, there is a great possibility that he may very well have suffered such an injury!
5. A very good friend of this royal family, a woman who was only in her 50s suddenly died!
6. The King’s long-time secretary developed a very serious disease and must step down!
7. The King’s son was apparently involved in a wild party at the royal house when he reportedly decided to slide down a stairway banister, and I believe on a cooking sheet, or something of the sort! He reportedly suffered some broken bones, but otherwise survived it.
7. Bands of well-organized thieves began to stop the armoured trucks, which haul the Swedish money, and huge amounts of money began to evaporate out of Sweden! So much so, that when people went to the banks there was no currency to be had! There was in effect, a run on the Swedish money as it came under short supply! At this time, I understand that the Swedish Krona is the lowest currency in the world!
8. And, lastly in this long chain of our Father’s judgements against Sweden is a most interesting event, which has taken place within the last week, or so. An asylum tribunal, which was orchestrated by representatives of several European nations, and headed up by a well-known South African lawyer, convened in Sweden to bring charges against Sweden for their ghastly treatment of those, who apply for asylum in Sweden because they are mistreated in their own countries, only to be sent back! This asylum tribunal found Sweden guilty of many things, and all of these I am not aware of, as I have only received second-hand information about this tribunal. But, apparently among those things, of which Sweden is guilty, is in not taking seriously the threats to the lives of many, who have sought asylum in Sweden, as well as the horrendously untimely response to their needs. They apparently found it disgraceful that the Swedish government has added further assaults to those, who have been persecuted by their own governments! For, many of these, whose lives were truly in danger, were sent back to these very countries by the arrogant ones in the Swedish government! This tribunal has come out with around ten, or so, charges against the Swedish government for their mistreatment of downtrodden and needy refuges! Who knows where this will lead? I do not know, but I do hope that it leads to the swift termination to two atheists, who mistreated the two of us, only because of the fact that we serve our Lord and God! The woman, who is in charge of Swedish asylum, whose name if Guinn and her Chinese associate, were unusually cruel, mocking and scorning, and truly elevated themselves above all through their pride and arrogance!
What I have to say to all of them is one thing! And, this is what our Father in Heaven has told me on several past occasions before He let His hammer of judgement down on the rebellious! His very words were, “I WILL NOT BE MOCKED!” And, so it is and so it has been with Sweden, with the monarchy and with the Swedish Immigration agency. They will all see that OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN WILL NOT BE MOCKED! FOR, HE IS MOST HIGH! A HOLY AND A RIGHTEOUS GOD! BLESSED IS HIS HOLY NAME!

And, so it goes, my Dear Ones! If the people of the nation of Sweden do not soon repent in a very big way, the land shall suffer greatly through war, great famine and disease! Great natural catastrophes will destroy much of Sweden and when all of this is done, the Swedish monarchy will surely be destroyed and the castle in ruins and the king will flee with the clothes on his back! When such destruction is complete upon Sweden, barely 10% of the people will be left! Oh, Swedish People, wake up! Stop the great evils that you do! Stop the sins! Stop the fornicating! Stop the rebellion and come back to the One God, who loves you and who wants to save you! For, surely a great war and a great devastation will soon overcome you and many will die amidst the terrible wars, diseases, upheavals in the earth, and terrible famines, which are ahead! Weep, Oh Dear People of Sweden! Weep for your sins, for the sins of your loved ones and for the sins of your country! Weep for your rebellious king and pray that he will see the errors of his ways, that he will turn to our Lord and God, he and his whole family, to repent and receive the love and blessings of our Most Wonderful Lord and God! For, great is the love and mercy of our Father in Heaven and He hears the penitent prayers of a humble heart!

go to: prophecies