Sunday, July 14, 2013

"New World Order Terror"

"Yes, China and Russia will do their bidding. Yes, they will gladly help to do away with the USA; but in the end, they will turn on the New World Order crowd and they will move to destroy them from off the face of the Earth. In the meantime, the English Monarchy is going to receive a fatal blow." - Father in Heaven

Book IX, Chapter Eleven
_____________________

"New World Order Terror"


"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Child, seasons come and seasons go and generations pass by like running water, but My people shall never be without My word. For, My covenant with My people is from everlasting to everlasting. My Child, I know your soul is troubled today."
"Oh, my Father, my soul is troubled; for we are seeing the move of the Bushes and their Satanic counterparts to take over Saudi Arabia."
"My Little One, My Son warned you of the plans of the New World Order to take over Saudi Arabia. Clearly, My Little One, the attack on a largely American and foreign compound by the New World Order crowd, yet made to look like a Muslim attack, is only the beginning of their terror against Saudi Arabia. And, how clever of them, as usual, to warn the world ahead of their own terror."
"My Father, what will become of all this?"
"My Little One, you know their agenda. You know their plans. You know the direction they are headed in. They are pushing hard to control the world’s oil supply any way they can. And, they will not be deterred in their thinking; for their plans have included this third World War for a very long time. What you are seeing are well-laid plans of the Satanists. Clearly, their goal is to control all nations. Clearly, their goal is to make all people of the world subservient to their wishes and commands. You know these things."
"Yes, my Father, I do. And, I know that the Bushes, particularly George W. Bush, plan to rule the world."
"And, so does the Prince of England."
"Prince Charles?"
"You have seen it."
"Yes, my Father."
"And, so do many others, and those, who are in the background, do not like what is being done by the USA, Israel, and England. They are waiting. They are watching. And, they remember, My Child, that the New World Order plan has always been to destroy America. So, it is in their plans, all their plans, to bring about a nuking of America. They delight in getting rid of all of you; for they believe they will rule the world from Israel. But, as I have said before, Yes, China and Russia will do their bidding. Yes, they will gladly help to do away with the USA; but in the end, they will turn on the New World Order crowd and they will move to destroy them from off the face of the Earth. In the meantime, the English Monarchy is going to receive a fatal blow."
"What to you mean by ‘fatal blow’?"
"My Child, do you see the Princess at the ball with the dancing Prince?"
"Yes, my Father."
"And, My Little One, do you see the Prince with a knife in his boot?"
"Yes, my Father."
"And, do you see the Prince take the sword and cut off the head of the Princess?"
"Yes, my Father." And, I look down into the neck, into the body of the Princess, and I see emptiness. And, there far down in the body I see Princess Diana sitting on a tree stump. Her eyes are red with tears; for she loves and misses her children and she is knitting something, which is intricate and full of design. Father, what is this?"
"My Child, go to the first design, which looks like a black star and touch this design."
I do as He asks and the design turns into a door, which opens before me. I step through this door and there are many cobwebs. This is dreadful! It is very dark, yet light is trailing in behind me, and as it does it begins to illuminate the area before me. I push my hands forth, and as fire now goes before me, the cobwebs begin to melt. To my right is a treasure box. It is old and very dusty and is locked as well. I find a key in my right hand and I bend down to open the box. At this instant, I hear a very loud roar and look up to see the red eyes of the red dragon. He spits fire at me and I rise and take out a sword, which is blazing with a white fire. With this fiery sword, I advance on the dragon, and I slash him the dragon across the chest.
The Red Dragon begins to bleed a green blood and he screams at me, "Look what you have done, bitch! I am going to kill you!"
I blow upon the dragon and a stream of white hot fire heads in his direction. The fire hits his head and burns out one of his eyes. I advance toward him with the sword once more and sever his right hand, which bears long, hideous claws; and this hand drops to the floor, leaving an arm without an appendage.
"I will get you, bitch! Just wait!" He blows fire at me and then turns to leave. And, as he turns, I take the fiery sword and cut off his tail, up high near his rear end. Still twitching, this tail lies in the hallway; and as he trails down the corridor, he bellows in pain.
(DEAR ONES, REMEMBER THIS FIGHT! IT IS A FORESHADOWING OF THINGS TO COME, ALL UNKNOWN TO ME AT THE TIME.)
Back to the treasure chest. With key in lock, I turn the lock until it clicks. Now, I remove the lock and key and lay both aside. With two hands, I lift the lid of the chest and at once, I hear the nursery rhyme, "Twinkle, twinkle, little star." I look inside the chest amidst sounds of the nursery rhyme and there before me is a most beautiful female doll. Written on her chest are the words, ‘The Child that Prince Charles killed.’
I take a small scroll, which lies beside the doll, and on the scroll are the words, "I would have united the Arab and Christian worlds. But, the evil Prince killed me and My Mother." A single tear falls from my eye and it lands on the dress of this doll, near the heart. As she opens her eyes, this beautiful babe says, "Take me to My Mother, for she weeps for me."
"Dear One, you have slept in great darkness and in the midst of great evil; but the love of God would have you to be free. He would have you to be liberated from the darkness into which you have been held." And, as I say these things, the Spirit of God descends, like a dove of white fire. It touches this beautiful babe in the treasure chest and as it does so, the chest is made empty, then disappears altogether.
I walk back through the door, where I see Princess Diana, who is still knitting, unaware that I have been there at all. I touch her head and whisper into her ear. "Jesus is the Savior of all mankind. Cry out to Him and He will hear your cries; for in death, as in life, He loves you very much."
Seemingly oblivious to what I am saying, she gets up, rolls up her work, and disappears into a dark forest. Yet, up high, high upon His Holy Mountain, our Lord Jesus sees. He opens His arms to Diana and she is no longer walking in the dark forest. Now, she has thrown down the knitting and she is running toward a clearing in the forest. Faster and faster, she runs toward the light and with outstretched arms our Lord Jesus is descending toward her. With a beautiful flash of light, which bears every color in the rainbow, all is gone. And, my heart, which was full of sadness, now sings with joy! For, what was is and what is was. The love of God is eternal. Praises to His Holy Name!
"And, so it is My Child. The lost need righteous intervention in life as in death. For, the soul goes on and in some instances, due to great tragedy, the journey of a soul is impeded and this soul needs, more that ever, the love of God."
"Father, what does all this mean?"
"My Child, most is obvious or should be obvious to all. The killing of this Princess is a tragic thing, but all is not lost. For, vengeance is now Mine. The battle you just had with the Red Dragon is real. I have put My power in you and I have given you My sword and as of this day, the Red Dragon has suffered a grievous wound. Mark My word."
"Father, should the people know of the four angels?"
"Yes, my Child, all should know. The four angels at the head of the Euphrates are now loose! This is what they should know."
"Father, how will this effect the world?’
"My Little One, it is chaos as the world has never seen. The Mideast shall soon erupt into a thermonuclear war, the likes of which few can comprehend; and these angels will possess the bodies of four people."
"Father, who are they?"
"My Little One, they are four Muslims."
"They are all Muslims?"
"They are and they will do what I put into their hearts to do. They will be a great problem for the New World Order; for they will go against them in ways that they can never imagine. My Child, it is a very bad day for Satan, the devil, the dragon. It is a very bad day for England, Israel and the USA. With this, we shall stop for now. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 9th day of November, 2003,
Linda Newkirk


Dear Ones, take special note of the liberating of Princess Diana and her unborn child! Also, take special note of the war with this dragon; for very soon in these writings you will see what the dragon means when he tells me that he will kill me! Of all that our Lord and God has given me over the years, the following messages are some of the most amazing!

go to:  prophecies