Wednesday, July 17, 2013

"Father, Judge this Evil!"

 "My Little One, the truth of the fake and staged Al Qaeda attacks will soon emerge. The whole world is going to know that it is the USA and none other, who is staging the fake Al Qaeda attacks. It is the USA government and their Israeli and English allies, who are creating terror all over the world."     Father in Heaven           
 Book IX, Chapter Eighteen,  Part II
____________
"Father, judge this evil!"

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Listen to Me, My Child, when I say that the whole world is on the brink of a disaster of unparalleled proportions."
"My Father, I see a great red area and it is like a red star with many points, or even a red explosion. I am now standing within this red star and I am in a desert area. The wind is fierce and grains of sand are pummeling me in the face. The pieces feel like glass and they cut into my skin. This is a fierce storm and all around me is this red light. This red light does not burn me, but seems as if it should burn. Up ahead, I see two Arabs and each is fighting with a sword. As they fight, one does acrobatics and turns and dances with his sword. He does cartwheels, turning himself upside down and all around, each time landing on his feet and each time cutting a deep gash in the other Arab, who seems confused and caught off guard. After a while, the Arab with the gashes, who is cut and wounded, but shows no blood, turns and walks away, disappearing into the red light. The remaining Arab sits, takes off his mask, rips off his military clothes, and across his head is written, "CIA." Under his battle armor he is wearing a business suit. This CIA/fake Arab takes a flask and drinks from the flask, and on the flask are the words, "CIA/Arab front." I watch this man drink from the flask and as he gets up to leave, I see on his back the words, "I am a Rumsfeld whore. Killing and stealing is my way. I am a killer, a liar and a thief. Al Qaeda am I." Then, he disappears into the red light.
Sitting now on a rock in the red light in the midst of the blowing sand, I kneel and begin to cry out to our Lord and God. "Our Father, I am so ashamed. I am so ashamed to belong to a country like this. I am so ashamed to be a part of any land, which sponsors worldwide terrorism and blames it on innocent people, all to control and rule the world. My Father, I am ashamed of what this land has become. I have love in my heart for the people, who have been victimized by liars and schemers for so long. I have love in my heart for them, Father, and I am begging for the salvation of all of them. And, at the same time, Father, I am begging You to punish those in the CIA, the FBI and the leaders of this country, who lie, kill and steal, all for power and control. My Father, I know that America is under Your judgement and it should be. But, Father, what I know from Your past warnings about the USA’s bombing of Bali, about the USA’s recent bombing of Saudi Arabia and then making it look like Al Qaeda, makes me feel ill. Father, I am disgusted with these lies. I am disgusted with all the killing. I am disgusted, Father, and I am begging you to judge this evil. Father, it must be judged; for it is eating up and devouring the whole world. I am disgusted with those, who lie and steal and kill and say at the same time that they love and serve You. Father, this world is full of lies. It is full of evil and no more can I ask for Your mercy. But, Father; Oh Father, I ask for salvation of the lost. I am begging for salvation of these Arabs. I am pleading for salvation of the Chinese and Japanese. Father, help us to reach these people with Your words. Help us, Father, for time is running out. And, help us, Father, to reach the Native Americans, as well as those from India. Father, these are Your words and only You can open these doors. But, even as I beg You to judge this evil, I am also begging for the salvation of the greatest numbers. Help us reach them, Father."
"My Little One, the truth of the fake and staged Al Qaeda attacks will soon emerge. The whole world is going to know that it is the USA and none other, who is staging the fake Al Qaeda attacks. It is the USA government and their Israeli and English allies, who are creating terror all over the world. They have the reasons to do so, not the poor and unorganized Arabs, whom they are blaming. I will bring this out before the whole world and soon the wrath of the world will be turned against the Bushes and Cheney and Rumsfeld. The wrath of the world will be turned against the Queen, against Sharon of Israel and the terrorist allies around the world. Yes, My Child, they plan to conquer and rule the whole world through their antichrist and false prophet, but I tell you, My Child, that they are all headed for trouble. They are all headed for a great and horrible trap. For, I am raising up enemies all over the world, enemies to their plots, enemies to their schemes, who will see through them and who will not go along with them. My Little One, as I have told you so many times, even as this evil system is going up, it is coming down. You will see that this is so.
Yes, My Child, the recent earthquake in Iran was an act of war. It was caused by a military weapon at the hands of the rogues, who are running America. Surely, there are many earthquakes all over the world, which are caused by the approaching planet, but this one was man-made. It was/is an overt act of war against Iran, just as the bombing of Riyadh was an overt act of war against Saudi Arabia. What you see, My Child, is the New World Order plan of the USA, Israel, England and other countries and this plan is to bring down the whole world through orchestrated plots of terror. The USA is the terror capitol of the whole world. The USA has created and orchestrated more terror through their covert operations of the CIA, the FBI and other dark agencies than most of the world combined. Now, the USA has teamed up with Israel, England and others and this is terror on a worldwide scale. My Child, matters all over the world are going downhill from here They are going to escalate. These evil ones will use whatever weapon they have to conquer and defeat the whole world, including scalar weapons and nuclear weapons. The red light, which you see in the desert, is a scalar weapon. Before they will be stopped in their bid for the New World Order, they will kill all life. They have stolen the nuclear keys of the USA, which are now in the hands of Rumsfeld and Cheney and they will use them as they see fit. Make no mistake about it, this is ‘Star Wars’ against the whole world; for more and more will use their antigravity machines and their particle beam/death rays. My Child, this terror is going to escalate and more and more countries are going to enter into this terror war against America, against Israel, against England. A bloody, world war, the likes of which you cannot imagine, is at hand. Know that this is coming, My Little One. It is escalating. For mad men are running the world. Mad men are running the USA. Mad men are in control and madness, more and more madness you will see. There are no restraints on them. Only I and I, alone, can bring an end to this evil. And I tell you that the passing of this planet shall destroy much of it. But, this will not stop them. For out of the ashes of this World War III, out of the ashes of destruction, their two-faced black bird will rise. But, I tell you now that he will not have an easy time of it. No, My Child, he will not. Nevertheless, he will rise."
"My Father, I know that you must judge this evil and I am begging You to do so, or there will be none left."
"My Little One, 2004 will be a year of hell on Earth. Mark My words on it. It will be a hellish year, so all be warned. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 27th day of December, 2003,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman


GO to: prophecies