Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"A Great Sifting"

"And, for those, who believe that they will have time for a deathbed repentance, I say, ‘Woe to you; for you are foolish, indeed! You gamble with your destiny and you may lose in a very big way." - Master Jesus

More from Book VIII, Chapter Fourteen
______________

"A Great Sifting"


"My Beloved Child, I am your Master Jesus, yea Yeshua, Lord of Earth. My Little One, just as surely as you hear the wind chimes as they are stroked by the moving wind, you shall hear Me speak to you of the upcoming calamities. Yes, My Child, My warnings shall continue to sound through these writings, even until the very end. For, here and there all around the world, some are awakening to the truth of their plights. My Child, some say, ‘It is never too late.’ For even on their deathbeds, there are those, who repent and turn to Me. And, I tell you, My Child, that in some respects, this bears truth. For, truly even on their deathbeds, the Spirit of God visits some and they repent, being spared a sure and certain death. But, My Little One, this is but one scenario, wherein one is allowed time before the harbinger of death takes the spirit from the body. However, My Little One, what is emerging is a global war on many fronts and death shall take many unawares. There shall be no deathbed repentance; for the deathbed will not be in a home, or in a hospital; but in the highways and the byways, yea in the very streets, in the clubs as you have seen in Bali, in the schools, at the workplace and to and from home. Yes, My Child, in the air, in the sea and in places far and wide! And, for those, who believe that they will have time for a deathbed repentance, I say, ‘Woe to you; for you are foolish, indeed! You gamble with your destiny and you may lose in a very big way.
My Little One, all should know that a choice for eternal life involves daily decisions of love toward our Father and fellow man. A choice for eternal life involves daily decisions to obey our Father’s commands and to live a humble life through constant repentance and forgiveness. My Little One, these are conscious decisions, which are directed toward a common goal. These are not haphazard, but planned.
I tell you, My Child, as I look out all around the world at My People, who should have plans for eternal life, I see those, who are playing a game of chance. They are gambling with their destinies, believing that they have many years. My Little One, behold what I say; for none of you has many years. Look around you!
Many believe that the sniper attacks (in Washington DC) are a thing of chance, but they are not. They are well-planned military hits, which have been carefully orchestrated by the Satanists within your own government, and all to take your guns, all to declare martial law, and all to bring in the military and give evidence as a need for more and more spying. Under such abject fear, they know you will gladly relinquish your rights for reasons of ‘safety.’ My Little One, this is a Pentagon scam. It is a Luciferian scam and is but one more trick played by the same ones, who bombed Bali.
Listen, My Child, out of chaos, they are bringing in their New World Order. Yes, My Little One, it is a Luciferian system and like lost and abandoned sheep, the masses are following the Pied Piper of Lucifer. But, what are My People doing? Are you organized in your prayer efforts? Are you obedient to our Father’s commands? Are you watchful? Oh, My Child, so few! All across this land, so few are organized in their works for our Father.
My Child, look around and see. Behold the prophets, who are telling the people outright lies! In these perilous times, you have prophets, who support George Bush. You have prophets, who will not speak out against a satanic government. You have prophets, who will only tell the nice things. They will only speak the good things, the ‘warm and fuzzy’ things. My Child, these are terrible times. They are perilous times. Many souls are at stake, ready to perish, and the prophets will not speak the truth. They will not warn My People. My Child, I am ashamed, deeply ashamed! These are not Mine; for Mine will not back down from the truth. Mine will not arbitrate the truth. Mine will not soft-pedal the real issues of slavery, which are rampant in this world.
If My prophets will not rise and cause My People to repent, I shall cut them off! I shall cease to speak to them! My Child, our Father has warned already of this and you are seeing it come to pass. As you look out, how many prophets do you see, who no longer receive prophecies? How many, My Child?"
"Oh, my Precious Lord, I have seen some."
"And, you are going to see more. You have only seen the first round. If these prophets will not rise up and come out of their stupor and speak the truth, causing My People to repent, I shall further cut them off. A great sifting is taking place in the prophetic. The Tried and True are moving forth to do great and mighty works, but the profane and the false shall further dry up on the vine! I am ashamed, My Child. Many have been called; but truly few are being chosen. Now, many are cut off from the Spirit of God. I send them not. Our Father sends them not, yet they run. Many set themselves up high and organize prophetic events; but I am not in this. Our Father is not in this."
"My Lord, my heart is so sad."
"And, ‘tis so with My heart. My Little One, the putrid is rotting on the vine; but I am caring for the True Vine. I am caring for the Tried and True and all else shall perish."
"My Lord, I know that what you are saying is widespread with the prophets, but how widespread?"
"My Child, truly over 2/3 of those, who say, ‘Thus saith the Lord,’ have been cut off. They are speaking from their minds, or are tools of deceiving spirits. But, I tell you, My Child, before they were cut off they wandered into self. They wandered into pride. They wandered into ego. They arbitrated My word, here a little and there a little. They refused to discipline themselves and obey and when they were ripe with iniquity, our Father cut them off. Now, My Child, there are considerably fewer prophets; but those, who are left stand to do great and mighty works."
"Oh, my Lord, I have such a deep fear of our Father, such a deep fear, and my heart aches for those, who have transgressed. I pray, My Lord, that our Father is merciful to them, that He will allow them opportunities to repent and come back."
"My Child, the Spirit of the World has moved in; for they have opened themselves to it and unless they repent in a mighty way, they shall not be restored as prophets. My Little One, the ‘heat’ is being turned up. Those, who fell by the way, could not stand up to the heat they were under. Will they be able to stand up to a greater heat?"
"My Lord, only You and our Father can answer this. But, I ask You to touch them, My Lord, that they see where they have been wrong, that they will come full circle. I know that this will not happen to most, but I pray that it will happen to some as You and our Father see fit."
"Therefore, My Child, the few, who remain, are being molded. They are being shaped in the furnaces. They are being pulverized and refined and they are being raised up as the current day Elijahs. They are being stripped of all that is of this world and step by step, they are being rebuilt in ways that are pleasing to our Father."
"Beloved Lord, I thank you and I thank our Precious Father for all trials. I thank You for all fires, for all persecutions and for all hardships. I thank You, My Lord, for all things and to our Father in Heaven is the praise and glory forever and ever."
"With this, we shall stop for today. Place as the first part of the next chapter. I am Jesus, and all is given in accordance with the will of our Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 21st day of October, 2002,
Linda Newkirk.

go to: prophecies