Thursday, July 18, 2013

"A War that Lasted all Night! And, Lucifer Tricks them all!"

"Father, have these evil ones cloned me?" - Linda
"They have tried, but everyone, who has had anything to do with this cloning is either insane, dead, or dying. This is the curse of Linda Newkirk/White Buffalo Calf Woman. They have in their hands something, which dooms them all to insanity, sudden death, plagues and bizarre circumstances. My Child, this very thing that they have done is such a great curse upon them that many, many are already dead or totally insane. This thing that they have thought to do to you is going to take out an entire scientific community." Father in Heaven

Book IX, Chapter Eighteen, Part III
______________
"A War that lasted all night! And, Lucifer tricks them all!"

"My Father, Oh, my Precious Father in Heaven. My very soul cries out to You today. My heart mourns, my Father, It is as if my very body is bleeding from war and more war. Father, what happened last night? From around 1:00 AM until I got up at 7:40 this morning, I was in the Spirit fighting. I was up from around 2:30-3:00 AM praying, then back to bed, with more and more wars. Father, I do not know what happened, but the war was so great and the evil so thick. The evil plans of the enemy, which they had solidified, were destroyed at many levels, but Father, this is not all. It is only the beginning of a very great war and I do not understand all that I went through, but I know that many evil people were destroyed last night."
"My Little One, you are one of My mighty warriors on this Earth. You have been on the front lines for many years and I have positioned you in this battle in such a way that you will be on the front lines for long as I leave you in the Earth. My Child, much did happen last night. It was planned to be a night wherein many of you would be assassinated. But, instead of many of you being assassinated, many of them died instead. My Child, these orders have been given by Lucifer, but he knows that he cannot accomplish them; for I wish certain ones of you to live and as long as you obey Me and put Me first, you will live. As for the numbers that died mysteriously last night at my hand, these numbers were many hundred and they were all involved in the on-going murder attempts of you and others of My Loved Ones, such as Stew Webb and Jeremy Floyd."
"But, Father, what was stopped? What was it that they planned last night, that also involved the underground bases and some kind of time capsule, or something?"
"My Child, just know one thing. They had devised a scheme to blast more holes into time and their equipment and base was utterly destroyed. With it went many, many people. This scheme involved bases both under the ground and under the water as you have been told. And, yes, Pine Gap in Australia was involved! But, this scheme, this plan to create this massive destruction, was stopped. It was foiled. They will not be allowed to blast more holes into time and each attempt will be met with great death and destruction for them."
"Father, who were all these people that I kept fighting? There were so many and I knew that many of them died!"
"My Child, they were the same Luciferians in high-level positions of power all over the world, who have ordered your demise for quite some time."
"Father, have these evil ones cloned me?"
"They have tried, but everyone, who has had anything to do with this cloning is either insane, dead, or dying. This is the curse of Linda Newkirk/White Buffalo Calf Woman. They have in their hands something, which dooms them all to insanity, sudden death, plagues and bizarre circumstances. My Child, this very thing that they have done is such a great curse upon them that many, many are already dead or totally insane. This thing that they have thought to do to you is going to take out an entire scientific community. It is going to take out leaders, who are going to go insane and/or die right in front of the world. Mark My word on it, My Child. They have brought curses of indescribable severity down upon their very heads and they are reaping great destruction. Now, My Little One, I have given you a vision earlier, wherein I have sent you through a very dark door."
"Yes, my Father, and I have asked you about things that took place last night. And, you sent me through a very dark door. And, I saw a hallway with rooms on either side and a leader of a nation was in each room. Then, I saw Lucifer go into each room and he empowered the leader in each room. He touched each leader and told each one that he would make him the antichrist. I did not see him go into all rooms, only a few, but I clearly saw him impart power to George W. Bush and tell him that he is the antichrist. Then, to Putin of Russia and the same message was given to Putin. Then, to Prince Charles, making him also the antichrist. Then, to the leader of China, the same and to the leader of France the same. And, I know that there were more, but at this time cannot remember them all."
"Yes, My Child, there were others and it does not matter so much who these were; but what is important is that Lucifer empowered many to be the antichrist. This is what is important."
"Father, as You have told Me previously, the 144,000 were sealed on December 27th, 2003. At least, this was the completion of the sealing."
"This is so."
"So, on the heals of this, Lucifer gives many power to be the antichrist?"
"This is so."
"What does this mean, Father?"
"It means chaos. It means great destruction. It means terrible war. It means terrible times for people the world over."
"But, why were they trying to blast another hole in time?"
"To override My orders. To do as they very well please without regard for any laws. This is why they lost more underground facilities and will lose more still. For, I will utterly destroy all their so-called ‘time machines.’"
"Well, Father, it looks like the particle accelerator in New York will go."
"And, sooner than most realize. Know one thing, My Child, Even as their system is rising, it is falling. I am clipping the wings of Lucifer and the fallen ones and they are roaring with anger. And, I will allow certain devastation for the people are so evil, but certain things I will not allow and they are going to quickly figure this out. Yes, My Child, many of them died last night. Many. But, the world will not be made aware of these things. However, just know that these things have come to pass. But, this is truly only the beginning. Soon, I shall send an earthquake right through the Vatican and this is only the first obvious physical sign that I am destroying the power base of Lucifer. Just know one thing, My Child. I will never leave or forsake My Loved Ones, but will use My very own over and over to utterly and completely destroy the plans of Lucifer."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 30th day of December, 2003,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

go to: prophecies