Monday, July 1, 2013

"Beware the Greys!"

“My Child, listen to Me. I AM GOD! I AM THE MOST HIGH! I AM THE CREATOR OF ALL! Through My very hand, I am able to delay this planet. I am able to speed it up and I am able to slow it down. I am able to protect whole cities and whole continents from devastation. Therefore, My Child, only I know what areas are safe and what areas are not safe. I tell you now that I shall protect large areas for love of two or three of My Faithful. And, I shall totally inundate and destroy whole cities and large coastlines, even island areas, because of rampant rebellion. Yes, My Child, Niburu, the Lost Planet, is near. It is very near and billions of people do stand to perish. But, I shall never forsake My Faithful. I shall never forsake My Loved Ones. Father in Heaven

More from Book VIII, Chapter Eleven
Part II
 ____________________
"Beware the Greys!"

"My Beloved Child, hearken unto Me! Behold My words for you today, for they are laced with My love and heavenly guidance for My Children. My Little One, through the words of My Son, each of you has been warned of the severity of these times. You have been warned of wars and rumors of wars and you have been warned of earthquakes in diverse places. You have been told that these days, which are upon you, can be likened to the days of Noah and to the days of Sodom and Gomorrah.
My Child, let us speak of the days of Noah, wherein a flood overtook the whole Earth, and most perished. As you know from your studies, My Child, the return of the Planet Niburu was responsible for the flood. But, recall as well, that the heavenly watchers had also left their stations. They had mated with the human women on Earth and in so doing had produced giants. All around the world was gross corruption, stealth, cunning, lying, stealing and murder. And, in a few hours, it was all destroyed.
In the days of Sodom and Gomorrah was utter rebellion and idolatry. Men with men and women with women, blatant rebellion so severe and animalistic that the whole of the area was irradiated, destroyed by nuclear weapons.
And now, My Child, you come to the current day, wherein these same kinds of foolishness are taking place. The fallen ones, Lucifer and his hoards, have mated with the humans, and all against their will, as in the days of Noah, and hybrids, many hybrids have been produced. My Child, in years past, the Spirit of God revealed these things to you and you wrote of them, warning the people that there would come a time wherein these hybrids would be brought forth. And, they would be used to help do away with all humans. Why? Because they are as automotons and they lack a conscience. They have been bred this way. All among them, who possessed too many human qualities as regards love and compassion, were straightaway done away with.
My Child, as you know, their plan is to enslave all humans on the planet, who are left after this planet is once again flooded by the passing of Niburu. Here and there, you are bearing of their plans and they are coming through what is called "channeling." Listen, My Child, the days of Noah and the days of Sodom and Gomorrah are now. These hybrids now number into the hundreds of thousands and they are capable of mating with humans; but through the regressive genes, hideous beings will come forth. BELIEVE NOT THE GREYS! For, as you know, they are indeed the fallen ones, the reptilian ones in disguise. You have heard tell of their skin tight suits and their goggles, which they wear to protect themselves from the sunlight, for their habitation is underground. They live in tunnels and burrow into the ground as ants and have a similar mentality. But, finding the humans fair they have traded technology with them, collaborating with them, while their fellow humans turn a blind eye to their evil works. Knowing the rampant greed among humans, they have worked side by side with them and they have manipulated and used them. But, My Child, those, who trust them are utter fools. The "Greys" are no different from those, who are called the reptilians. They are the reptilians and because they have lived within the Earth they must shield themselves from the light. They are creatures of darkness. Understand?
"Yes, my Father."
"My Child, it is a lie that they have come from a faraway planet. And, it is a lie, a great lie, that they are out to help humanity in any way. They have come forth as servants of Lucifer, as pawns of Lucifer and his elect, and they are here to conquer, to kill, to murder and further enslave the remnant of mankind. Do you understand?"
"Yes, my Father."
"Then, know this, My Child, at the time of the great war in the heavens, in times past, they were cast into the Earth and they are now just as much a part of the Earth as humans. They have thrived within the Earth for they are creatures of darkness. Yet, of late, has their master, Satan, Lucifer, the Dragon, been cast into the Earth and now you see the battle escalating.
Yes, My Child, they know that the planet is returning. This is correct information. It is not coming from the coordinates they indicate, but an illusion is coming from these coordinates. So, beware! They have given intricate details of all parts of the Earth, which shall be safe, and which shall be inundated with water. There again, some truth and many lies!
My Child, listen to Me. I AM GOD! I AM THE MOST HIGH! I AM THE CREATOR OF ALL! Through My very hand, I am able to delay this planet. I am able to speed it up and I am able to slow it down. I am able to protect whole cities and whole continents from devastation. Therefore, My Child, only I know what areas are safe and what areas are not safe. I tell you now that I shall protect large areas for love of two or three of My Faithful. And, I shall totally inundate and destroy whole cities and large coastlines, even island areas, because of rampant rebellion. Yes, My Child, Niburu, the Lost Planet, is near. It is very near and billions of people do stand to perish. But, I shall never forsake My Faithful. I shall never forsake My Loved Ones. It is true that many of Mine will come home, but My Pure of Heart will go on into eternal life. They will not taste death! But, I tell you, My Child, the Pure of Heart are few and far between.
Yes, My Child, as in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, a nuclear holocaust of mighty proportions is upon the world. And, just as Lucifer is planning it, all countries are lining up against Israel, the country, and my House of Israel, the USA. And, even though corruption is rampant in both countries, they both harbor My Beloved. They both harbor My Faithful. They both harbor My Tried and True. I shall fight on behalf of My Loved Ones. I shall intervene over and over and I shall give them mighty and unparalleled victories over the evil ones. They shall not win with guns or wars, but through My supernatural intervention.
Yes, My Child, I am the Victor and I shall not sit idly by and see My Loved Ones annihilated by the devices of evil. Even as I speak, My Child, My judgement is upon the Earth. My judgement is upon those, who call black white and white black. My judgement is upon the rebellious. But, to My Faithful I say, "Do not fear! When you see al these things upon you, do not despair. For, truly, your redemption is at hand.
My Child, post this on the current Message for You and post as Part II of the next chapter of Book VIII. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 30th day of August, 2002,
Linda Newkirk
go to:  prophecies