Monday, July 1, 2013

"The Golden Key"

"...the Earth, herself, the very spirit thereof, played a role in choosing those, who would help to fight with her for her survival in these end times. For, she, too knew of the grave upheaval to come, wherein her very existence would be threatened by the lawless ones. " - Master Jesus
More from Book VIII, Chapter Twelve
Part I
_________________
"The Golden Key"

"My Beloved Child, I am your Master Jesus, true Lord of Earth and heir to this planet and to her Chosen Ones."
"My Lord, pardon me for interrupting, but why do You say, ‘her chosen ones?’"
"My Child, there is so very much, which you do not know and understand, as much has been hidden from your sight and understanding. But, I tell you, My Child, and you will have trouble understanding this, but the Earth, herself, the very spirit thereof, played a role in choosing those, who would help to fight with her for her survival in these end times. For, she, too knew of the grave upheaval to come, wherein her very existence would be threatened by the lawless ones. Therefore, My Child, many of you have also been chosen by this very planet and you have been stationed at various locations to aid in her survival."
"My Lord, of the hidden and deeper things, we truly have so little understanding."
"My Little One, do you remember when I gave you a very large golden key and I told you that it is My key to the hearts of My people?"
"Yes, my Lord and it is very heavy, in fact too heavy for me to pick up, save the Spirit of God gives me the strength."
"And, you have received word of how some have mocked and denied that I would have given you such a key…"
"Yes, my Lord, I have been told such."
"But, My Child, I have entrusted you with this key and I have given it to you so that you can unlock the hearts of My people, that you may know what is therein."
"My Lord, I never knew why You entrusted me with it and never asked; for I did not doubt, but believed that You would tell me what I should know. But, my Lord, if it pleases You, would you tell me why you have given me this key now and how you will use it though Your Spirit?"
"My Child, many come in My name and profess Me with their mouths; but their hearts are as black as pitch. My Child, you have known some of these and in fact you have met some, who proclaim to be prophets, but are out for self, serving Lucifer and are none of Mine. But with My key now in your possession, My Child, you shall know the hearts of others, for I shall reveal all to you. Understand?"
"Yes, my Lord and I humble myself at Your feet, praising You and thanking You; for I do not feel worthy of such a beautiful gift."
"My Child, you are greatly loved by Me, by our Father in Heaven and by the angels of Heaven. The war in the Earth is moving quickly forward at an accelerated pace and I will never leave or forsake you. As time goes by, I will make sure that you and all my Chosen Ones are well-equipped to fight the war. From hence onward, you will be able to look at another and look within their hearts. I will show you what people are really like and rarely, rarely will you find one, whose heart is pure. This key, My Child, will show you the truth about all people and as you speak the truth to them, some will be pleased, but many will be very angry. For, the masses do not love truth They love illusion. They love a lie. My Child, ponder on these things and add this as the first part of the next chapter. With this, we shall stop for today."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 1st day of October, 2002,
Linda Newkirk

As some of you may remember, a few weeks prior to this message, our Lord Jesus appeared to me while I was out watering the garden. He gave me a message to speak on the radio that day and the message centered around the fact that America is truly fallen to the rogues, thieves and murderers. Among other things, which He showed me in the garden that day was a golden key. This was a very large and heavy key and at the time I did not know why he had given me this key, but he did tell me that it was His key to the hearts of His people. In this message, He explains what this key is and why he gave it to me at this time.

GO TO:  prophecies