Saturday, July 20, 2013

"The Warnings of our Lord and God are soon Coming to an End!"

"These prophecies are My current words to My people. They are full of wisdom, blessings and warnings to My people; yet few the world over will realize them."
Father in Heaven
                   Book IX, Chapter Twenty-one
                             _____________
"The Warnings of our Lord and God are soon coming to an end!"
PART II

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Yes, My Child, it is a tumultuous time the world over. Great and horrendous changes are at hand and the masses sleep on. The blind are more blind and the deaf, more deaf, the confounded more confounded. But, those, who really love Me and who put Me first know the hour and the day. They know that My judgement is upon the Earth and that this very judgement is roaring in upon the whole Earth, like a black cloud. The wise see. They know and they understand; but the ignorant sleep on.
Yes, My Child, even as you are thinking it, the days of My warnings to an errant people are almost over. As you are well aware, My Child, few warnings are being spoken out of the mouths of any of My prophets. Yes, My Child, there are some here and a few there, but in all, the numbers are few and the warnings are becoming increasingly scarce. For, I am shutting up the mouths of My prophets and the ones that I have not shut up, I have cut off. For, as I have told you in the past, I have cleaned up My prophets to such a degree that there are few, who are left. But, of the ones, who are left, the days of warning are all but come to an end."
"And, Father, this grieves me so for soon billions will die and they will never know what hit them."
"They will not; but the righteous among them need not fear. It is the lost and rebellious, who are the greatest numbers, who will be cast into fear and darkness."
"But, Father, You know that we have tried to reach the people. I only regret that more people did not come forth to help with the translations of these works. And, still Father, in the few remaining months that we have, You could still provide these translators, but this is all up to You."
"Yes, My Child, many will miss the heavenly rewards they could have had; for when they saw the opportunity to help, they did not. These prophecies are My current words to My people. They are full of wisdom, blessings and warnings to My people; yet few the world over will realize them."
"Father, it is late; but You can still open many doors for Your words to get out and in the end it is up to You!"
"And, open doors, I shall, even in the midst of unlikely places; for I know your constant prayers for salvation of the greatest numbers of souls and it will not go unanswered!"
"My Child, just this past year, many warnings to you saved the lives of countless millions. I gave you the word and you and others helped to get it out. Few realize what an impact these warnings have had on world events. The prayers of the righteous have stopped much calamity. But, now, My Child, the time of warning is fast coming to an end. Soon, I will cease to warn publicly of these impending calamities; for this is My judgement and I am allowing it to come upon the world. If you recall, My Child, in the past I have opened up radio shows for you to speak on to give My warnings, but now I am systematically closing these doors. My Child, I am doing this; for I am ceasing to warn a rebellious people. Those, who would be warned, have been warned; but I am ceasing to warn a proud, a rebellious and a stiff-necked people. Just as I shut Jeremiah’s mouth after a while and just as I shut Ezekiel’s mouth after a while, I will soon shut your mouth as to giving more warnings to these people. And, when you open it to anyone, it will be because I open it.
Yes, My Child, I have a few more prophecies to give and these will make up all, or part of Book Ten and I have prophecies for certain of My people, who are scattered and I will give you these. But, as far as the rebellious people of this land, who do not want to hear My words, they shall not hear them. As for as the churches, who mock and scorn My warnings, they will not receive them.
But, to those, who will hear, I say one sentence: ‘It is late, very late, and it is not only past time to build the ark, it will soon be time to enter it. With this, My Child, we shall stop for now. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 29th day of January, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman


go to: prophecies