Saturday, July 6, 2013

"God’s Judgement against this evil system!

“My Child, know this. I am beginning to empower My Supernatural Army in supernatural ways. I shall send them forth and I shall protect them from all harm. And, though all the hjgh-tech equipment in the world shall surveil them and torture them and though armies come out after them, they shall not die, but live. For, I am in them and they are in Me.”- Father in Heaven

From Book VIII, Chapter Twenty-one
 PART II
SECOND MESSAGE FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN
_______________________
"God’s Judgement against this evil system! Victories for God’s people!"
April 11, 2003

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Listen to Me, My Child, when I tell you that attacks on My people are about to pick up. Through their spy technologies, these evil ones, have kept constant surveillance over many of My Loved Ones and much evil is coming forth through the space station. This day, I have had you take up My rod of judgement on this orbiting horror from hell and I tell you now that the very fate of this evil place is sealed. For, the days, hours and weeks of this evil abode are sealed with my hand. This evil whore house will soon explode into billions of pieces and bit by bit I will take out this house of evil. Yes, My Child, trouble abounds for this evil castle above the sky and this day, My hand of judgement has sealed its fate.
And, know this, My Child, because I have bound up the strange fire for nine months, much of the evil in the world shall be confounded and its progress shall be halted. I shall put victories in the laps of many of My Loved Ones and in the courts I shall hand some victories over this evil. The very camps, which the evil ones have set for many of you, shall now hold them. The torture, whereby they torture many of you, shall be reserved for them.
I shall stir up the nations against this evil government in America and you shall begin to see some fall here and there. I shall stir up the states against the whores in Washington DC and the states shall rise up. I shall cut the foundation from beneath these whores and they shall begin to fall, just as surely as the statue of Hussein fell. And, I shall use this Iraqi invasion to beat the Bushes into the ground and with them shall go Cheney.
My Little One, they have had so many successes in their evil that they no longer continue to hide their evil. It is all out in the open and in the faces of everyone all over the world. I tell you, My child, the horns are coming off the goat head in DC and then I shall smack the goat’s head right in the middle of the forehead with My fist and this hollow head shall utterly explode into millions of fragments.
Listen to Me, My Child. I am beginning to raise up My Supernatural Army and they are going forth to conquer, to overcome, and to overturn this evil, here a little and there a little. You will look out and you will see the impossible ones doing the impossible; for through Me, there is no such thing as impossible and these, though their status seems to be of no consequence, shall rise and they shall do the impossible through Me.
Therefore, My Child, now is the time. It is the time to go forward with government reforms, with prosecution of the evil ones, with demands on a mind-controlled congress. And, you will see My hand move out on behalf of My people over and over, and you will see the impossible move forth into the realm of possibility, then completion and victory.
My Child, know this. I am beginning to empower My Supernatural Army in supernatural ways. I shall send them forth and I shall protect them from all harm. And, though all the hjgh-tech equipment in the world shall surveil them and torture them and though armies come out after them, they shall not die, but live. For, I am in them and they are in Me.
Victories, My Child! I am handing victories to My Supernatural Army, unheard of victories, and many shall stand in awe! Know this, My Child. I shall not leave My people powerless against this evil machine. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 11th day of April, 2003,
Linda Newkirk

go to: prophecies