Friday, August 14, 2015

The Three Days of Darkness: the Chastisement

I would like a repost of this blog. Please take heed of the advice of Mama Mary, the mother of our Lord Jesus. The coming of the Lord is very imminent, most likely before the end of 2015.

It is sad that there are scoffers on the messages of our Lord Jesus and the Virgin Mary about the last days, the chastisement, and the three days of darkness. Some said that they have heard about it since the 70's, but nothing happened. Chastisement will depend on the response of the people.

The messages were given to give time to the people to repent and change their ways and follow God's precepts, and to hold the Father's wrath. Cleansing are being done to mankind now, and our Lord Jesus' coming is imminent.

I would like to share this post (an excerpt) on the Three Days of Darkness.


The Blessed Virgin Mary's Message To Brother David

Do not be afraid about the three days of darkness that will come over the earth, because those who are living my messages and have a life of interior prayer will be alerted by an interior voice three days to one week before their occurrence.
My children must continue with repentance for their sins and pray more as I have recommended. They should get Holy water, and blessed articles, and have special devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, having always a vigil light in front of Him. 

 
They must be content with satisfying the basic necessities of life and be less dependent on material goods. The priests must not only take care of their interior prayer life, but also develop the interior prayer life of all their parishioners. The same way they should avoid anyone who speaks about revolution and rebellion. The ones who speak about revolution and rebellion are the disciples of the antichrist. 

 
I am sad for the religious of the West who have renounced their signs of consecration. They, especially, will be tempted by Satan and will not be able to resist the spiritual and physical attacks. They must return to a life of sanctity and obedience to Christ, my Son.
 

Do not be afraid of anything or anybody. Be filled with God's love by praying, reading Holy Scripture, and receiving the Sacraments. I will be with you during the time of anguish, and my children may call on me for secure refuge.
Those who are struggling to overcome recurring personal sin should not despair because God will take into account their desires and efforts to conquer their sins. Go in the peace of God.

 



"Three Days of Darkness: The Great Chastisement"

By: Wayne Weible

Readers of our newsletter may recall my March story of conversion into the Catholic Church, and in particular, my story about meeting Franciscan Brother David Lopez. I mention this because a very important story to follow is centered on Brother David's Medjugorje experience and his receiving a miraculous gift of frequent inner-locutions from Jesus and Mary.

I first met Brother David in January, 1990, while on a long tour through the state of Texas, in a little town on the Texas-Mexico border called Weslaco. He actually lives in a hamlet called El Ranchilo, at a hermitage known as Our Lady of Tenderness.
Having spent 18 years as a Franciscan religious, David runs a small retreat house there that assists illegal aliens by giving them generous helpings of food, shelter and prayer. The amazing thing is Brother David has cerebral palsy which causes him considerable difficulty in walking and talking, much less in taking on such a heavy physical responsibility as running his little haven.
However, the heart of Brother David's mission lies not in his sanctuary to illegal aliens, but in a special message given to him while on his first Medjugorje pilgrimage in 1987 (he has made the long trip to the little village four times). It is a story he has been circulating to all who would listen.
What follows is the English translation from 35-year-old Brother David's Spanish-language testimony by Irma Barretto, and Patricia Jersin, both of Redondo Beach, California. I am grateful to them for sending me the translation.
Personally, I normally shy away from thinking about or speaking about the ten secrets of Medjugorje; or of the grave chastisements that are to come according to the visionaries. I have read Father Albert Herbert's book titled, "The Three Days of Darkness: Prophecies of Saints and Seers". Upon completing it I prayed a great deal. I felt in my heart that while this was very much a part of the coming times, my mission was to concentrate on spreading the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ, which I feel is the soul of the Medjugorje messages of Our Lady.
Yet at the same time, we cannot ignore an important part of Our Lady's messages; we are being led in prayer in preparation for what is to come. That is underscored in this month's message. Also underscored is Her words to us to pray in joy and not in stress or sadness. Please keep both in mind as you read the following account by Brother David.

Three Days of Darkness: The Great Chastisement

by Brother David Lopez, O.S.F.


On the 14th of August, 1987, when I was in Medjugorje, I had the privilege of being in the room of the apparitions at the same time that the Holy Virgin was appearing to the visionaries, and the pleasures of delivering to the visionaries the petitions and religious articles that many people sent with me. Despite this privilege, which was great, it was not so important when compared to the revelation that Our Lady gave me later.
After the apparition, the visionaries mentioned that the Holy Virgin planned to speak to them in the evening on MT Krizevac. Later that evening, many people joined them in climbing the mountain. I did not go up myself until the 15th at 2:00am with my friend, Fr. Edward Villa. I only went half way up the mountain because the hiking was too difficult for me. While there, I recited the 15 decades of the Holy Rosary, my office of the day, and talked with people who passed by. My friend, Fr. Villa, continued alone. I was there over two hours.
When my friend came down, we went to the morning English Mass (at St. James Church) and then returned to the home of the family where we were staying. Later my friend went back to the mountain, and I stayed home alone.
While I was on the mountain that morning, I heard the people saying the Virgin had announced to the visionaries that because of the Feast of the Assumption was a special day, the people who would be near the room of the apparitions would receive special gifts and graces. While I was in my room, I was meditating about that, and at the same time thinking I had already recited my 15 decade Rosary, had gone to Mass, and that there was no need for me to back outside the rectory to say another Rosary... and maybe the Virgin doesn't want me to go anyway. Inside myself I heard a voice that said, "And what reason would I have for not wanting to see you?"
With the family where we were staying in Medjugorje, there was a taxi driver who became my friend and who told me, "Don't go in any other taxi; I will take you anywhere, and I don't want you to pay me". So, I said to the Virgin, "If the driver returns on time for me to go, I will go, if not, I won't go".
The taxi came in good time, and the driver asked me if I wanted to go to the rectory. I said, yes. When I arrived, some friends gave me a folding chair. I sat by the window of the apparition room, and I began to say the Rosary with the people. At 6:00pm I saw the visionaries enter the rectory.

We began to pray the fourth sorrowful mystery when I lost consciousness; I could not see nor hear anyone. The only thing I can remember is that I felt the presence of the Virgin. I heard Her voice, the sweet voice of a wise and understanding woman who spoke to me in English, but I did not see Her nor do I claim to have seen Her. The words of the message and the impression I felt frightened me but not what I was hearing, not the words themselves, but the responsibility which the Virgin was imposing on me; because I knew that the message She was communicating brought the obligation of dissemination, and I didn't want to live the life or persecution that prophets live. So, I refused to listen, turning back to my Rosary; but She continued to speak, not letting me pray.
When She finished, I got up as fast as I could. I found the driver, and he took me back to my room. Then I started to pray in a loud voice because I didn't want to listen to the interior voice even though I knew the experience was real. A half hour later, my friend Fr. Villa came, and I told him about the events that had taken place and told him the message I had received. He asked me if I had read the book, The Three Days Darkness, a book that I had never heard about. Then he said, "You are describing exactly what's in that book."
I need to explain that the words given first are the exact words of the message given to me by the Virgin, and a second narrative following the message contains my impressions as well as further information from the Blessed Virgin Mary about what is going to happen.



Impressions Of Brother David With Further Information From The Blessed Virgin Mary

During these three days of darkness, there is not going to be one demon left in hell. All are going to be on earth. Those three days are going to be so dark that we will not be able to see our own hands before our faces.
In those days, the ones who are not in a state of grace are going to die of fright because of the terrible demons that they will see. The Virgin told me to close all the doors and windows and not to respond to anyone who calls from the outside. The biggest temptation we will have is that the devil is going to imitate the voices of our loved ones. She told me, "Please do not pay attention because those are not your loved ones; those are demons trying to lure you out of the house".

The Virgin told me that God has selected some people who are going to be martyrs at the beginning of the three days of darkness, but they should not be afraid because God will give them perseverance, and, after the martyrdom, the angels are going to take them body and soul into Heaven.
She insists that we pray to the Lord that those days will not come in the winter and that there are not pregnant women about to give birth; because if they come in winter, the cold will be intense, there won't be any artificial heat, and the women about to give birth won't have any medical assistance.
She gave me two graces that I can not reveal to anybody. She also told me, "The people should not try to look for signs and not waste time trying to figure out the date". She told me this because She said there was a man predicting the exact date of the three days of darkness. When I asked the
Virgin about this prophesy, She only said, "Be careful of those who set dates. If we knew the date, people would live only waiting for the date and not convert for the love of God".
She told me that the hours of darkness will be exactly 72, and the only way to count them is with mechanical clocks, because there won't be any electricity.
After this purification, there will be spring. Everything will be green, and everything will be clean. The water will be crystal clear, even the water from the faucets of houses. There will be no contamination in the water, nor the air, nor the river.
The most beautiful thing is that the people are going to live off the land and not work to survive, but for love and mutual support.
The most important way to bring about this change is to come to conversion and live charitably today. Live in a state of grace. It is very important to form communities of fraternal alliances where you can have support from your brothers. The days of darkness are going to be very hard for single people and for the parents of families that have adult children, because they will hear their voices outside.
The parents of the family, especially the fathers, must teach their sons and daughters to pray. During the hours of darkness, the children's prayers will be miraculous.


An Added Message To Priests


I want to add to the message for the priests. They have the responsibility to tell about these occurrences to all their parishioners, to give them strength and conversion, and to tell the parishioners not to fear. They have the obligation to pass this message and not to be afraid to communicate it, because the message has been revealed before to many holy saints, and we cannot lose any more time ignoring it. They should put all their emphasis in teaching people to convert, to pray with the Holy Spirit. They should also teach them not to be preoccupied with material goods, money, power, work, etc., because it is not worth it.
In the same way, they should preach how to prepare for death. It is important to preach about the final things for human beings: death, judgment, heaven, and hell. Preach expressly on the consciousness for sin and, especially, mortal sin with its deadly consequences.
The Lord prefers that we convert for love, but if it is necessary for fear of punishment. Nonetheless, he will accept conversion all ways and we will receive us because He loves us and wants our salvation. For love or for fear, the only thing that matters is that we give ourselves to Him. The priests have the obligation to guide people, especially by example of their lives of absolute dedication to Christ.

The Great Sign Prior To The Hours Of Tribulation

Before the great tribulation, there is going to be a sign. We will see in the sky one great red cross on a day of blue sky without clouds. The color red signifies the blood of Jesus who redeemed us and the blood of the martyrs selected by God in the days of darkness. This cross will be seen by everyone: Christians, pagans, atheists, etc., as well as all the prepared ones (understand for prepared ones not only the Christians, because there are people who have never heard the Gospel, but also for those who have the voice of God in the sanctuary of their consciences) who will be guided by God in the way of Christ. They will receive grace to interpret the significance of the cross.


How Brother David Finally Came To Write This Message


I wrote the message of the Virgin on the 11th of September, (1987) and for almost a month I resisted doing it. I looked for people who would discourage me about giving this message, but nobody did. So, I went to my spiritual director, and he told me to write it, but I didn't.


On September 11, I went to San Antonio, Texas. I went a few days early to prepare for the visit of Pope John Paul II. My friends took me to a Shrine of Czetochowa, where I was praying before the Blessed Sacrament exposed in the chapel. About 11:40am, I felt like the Lord was telling me to move from there and go to the main church (the chapel for the Blessed Sacrament is at the side of the main part of the church). So, I went and started praying the Rosary before the statue of the Virgin of Guadalupe. It was 11:45 when, for no reason at all, I raised my eyes and perceived the statue coming alive. The statue then revealed some private things about my friends and called my attention to the fact that I had not yet done what She had asked me to do. Then She told me, "I want you to write the message I gave you in Medjugorje before you forget, and I want you to take it to the Bishop to have it confirmed". So, I thought, "If what She told me about my friends is true, I will write the message, if not, no, I will remain silent". I talked to my friends about what the Virgin had revealed to me about them and everything was true. So, I didn't have any more excuses; I decided to write.
Two weeks later, I went to the Bishop (Bishop John Joseph Fitzpatrick (now retired, Diocese of Brownsville, Texas) and I showed what I had written with the hope that he would not believe and disapprove, but that didn't happen. He told me, "David, these words are not new. This message is not yours and is not to keep. It is for the whole world, and I am not going to stop you from publishing these words, but be prudent because not everyone wants to accept nor understand. Certainly, there is no doctrinal, spiritual, nor moral error". (Brother David expressly asks for us to understand that Bishop Fitzpatrick has not given his official endorsement to this message.)
Prior to running this article, I called Brother David to ask his permission. He was appreciative of our running it but cautioned me, "You are taking a great risk if you publish it".
I realize that. But, I also feel we must continue to live the messages of Medjugorje in anticipation of the second coming of Jesus. Therefore, this is information. Let each of us continue along the road of conversion that we may be examples for others. Let us concentrate on the joy of obedience through prayer, fasting and penance; that we might bring to Jesus through Mary the gift of witness of His love.


The peace, grace and love of Jesus be with each of you.


Three Days Of Darkness

Prophecies from Catholic Saints and Mystics

Venerable Bartholomew Holzhauser (17th century, Germany)

"They will ridicule Christian simplicity; they will call it folly and nonsense, but they will have the highest regard for advanced knowledge, and for the skill by which the axioms of the law, the precepts of morality, the Holy Canons and religious dogmas are clouded by senseless questions and elaborate arguments. As a result, no principle at all, however holy, authentic, ancient, and certain it may be, will remain free of censure, criticism, false interpretations, modification and delimitation by man."

Blessed Anna-Maria Taigi (19th century, Italy)

* "God will send two punishments: one will be in the form of wars, revolutions and other evils; it shall originate on earth. The other will be sent from Heaven. There shall come over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights. Nothing can be seen, and the air will be laden with pestilence which will claim mainly, but not only, the enemies of religion. It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting during this darkness, except blessed candles. He, who out of curiosity, opens his window to look out, or leaves his home, will fall dead on the spot. During these three days, people should remain in their homes, pray the Rosary and beg God for mercy."

Marie-Julie Jahenny of La Fraudais (19th century, France)
Marie-Julie announced the three days of darkness during which the infernal powers will be loosed and will execute all the enemies of God.


"The crisis will explode suddenly; the punishments will be shared by all and will succeed one another without interruption... "( January 4, 1884).


1. "The three days of darkness will be on a THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. Days of the Most Holy Sacrament, of the Cross and Our Lady. . . . three days less one night."
2. "The earth will be covered in darkness, says Our Lady on 20th of September 1882, AND HELL WILL BE LOOSED ON EARTH. Thunder and lightning will cause those who have no faith or trust in My Power, to die of fear."

3. "During these three days of terrifying darkness, no windows must be opened, because no one will be able to see the earth and the terrible colour it will have in those days of punishment without dying at once... "
4. "The sky will be on fire, the earth will split... During these three days of darkness let the blessed candle be lighted everywhere, no other light will shine.... "
5. "NO ONE OUTSIDE A SHELTER.. will survive. The earth will shake as at the judgement and fear will be great. Yes, We will listen to the prayers of your friends ; NOT ONE WILL PERISH. We will need them to publish the glory of the Cross.... "(8th of December 1882).
6. " THE CANDLES OF BLESSED WAX ALONE WILL GIVE LIGHT during this horrible darkness. ONE CANDLE alone will be enough for the duration of this night of hell... In the homes of the wicked and blasphemers these candles will give NO LIGHT."
7. "And Our Lady states : Everything will shake except the piece of furniture on which the blessed candle is burning. This will not shake. You will all gather around with the crucifix and my blessed picture. This is what will keep away this terror"
8. "During this darkness the devils and the wicked will take on THE MOST HIDEOUS SHAPES... red clouds like blood will move across the sky. The crash of the thunder will shake the earth and sinister lightning will streak the heavens out of season. The earth will be shaken to its foundations. The sea will rise, its roaring waves will spread over the continent..."
9. "THE EARTH WILL BECOME LIKE A VAST CEMETERY. The bodies of the wicked and the just will cover the ground."
10. "Three-quarters of the population of the globe will disappear. Half the population of France will be destroyed." (Marquis de la Franquerie, Marie-Julie Jahenny
propheties



"YOU ARE NOW FIGHTING IN THE FINAL BATTLE"
"It is only, My children, through the mercy of the Father that I be allowed to come to you as a Mediatrix between God and man to warn you, to prepare you for what lies ahead. Your future now has been written in Heaven.
"The world will soon receive a Warning. Many minor warnings in catastrophes will be interspersed before the major cataclysm. Recognize the signs of your times, My children, for if you do not you are blinded, blinded by your worldly living. Come out of your blindness. Open your hearts and your eyes to the truth. You are now fighting in the final battle." - Our Lady, August 5, 1973

tldm