Sunday, June 30, 2013

"America is Fallen!"

Rogues, thieves, murderers, child molesters and those, who are full of every kind of chicanery, have overthrown this republic. It has been a slow and systematic process; but know, My Child, as I told you weeks past, "America is truly fallen!" Your liberties, which were once safeguarded by your constitution and Bill of Rights, are gone! Your congress is a policing board in name only! Every dark and foul deed on the New World Order agenda is rolling forth upon your backs like a mighty steamroller. Those of you, who believe that you still have freedoms, are among the blindest of them all. For, you have no freedoms under the current system. America has fallen, just as surely as a lead ball, when it has been dropped to the Earth.” – Father in Heaven

     More from Book VIII, Chapter Eleven
Part One
_________________
"America is Fallen!"

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Child, I have heard your cries on behalf of My people. Yes, My Little One, they are perishing for lack of truth, but through their own ignorance, through their own blindness and deafness, they have chosen to perish! Soon, the very streets of America will run red with the blood of Americans. Your president shall fall to the sword and another of equal cunning will step forth!
Rogues, thieves, murderers, child molesters and those, who are full of every kind of chicanery, have overthrown this republic. It has been a slow and systematic process; but know, My Child, as I told you weeks past, "America is truly fallen!" Your liberties, which were once safeguarded by your constitution and Bill of Rights, are gone! Your congress is a policing board in name only! Every dark and foul deed on the New World Order agenda is rolling forth upon your backs like a mighty steamroller. Those of you, who believe that you still have freedoms, are among the blindest of them all. For, you have no freedoms under the current system. America has fallen, just as surely as a lead ball, when it has been dropped to the Earth.
The years have passed when you could have done something to change this destructive course. Because the masses have slept on in a stupefied state and still sleep on, they shall not see what is upon them until they are fully enslaved. The few, who are awake and fighting for what is right and according to My laws, will be left to educate those, who are blind, deaf and dumb, when and if they decide to wake up!
I tell you, My Child, that any and all forms of resistance shall be met with deadly force. And, through their spying mechanisms, those in power fully intend to route out any and all resistance before it ever has a chance to surface.
Yes, My Child, it is a bleak picture. I have shown you already how the execution trains are running. I have made you see how dissidents have been systematically done away with for some time, all with great secrecy. But, My Child, what is about to happen, none are prepared for. I say, "None." For, you cannot imagine the horrors, which are planned for any and all dissidents, for any and all, whom they deem as terrorists. There are absolutely none that they will not seek to do away with in their bid for control of the world.
Through terror and more terror, through wars and more wars, these evil hoards will advance and they will step over the bodies of their own kinsmen to reach the top of the heap. But, I tell you, My Child, judgement is Mine! Even as you see the evil system rise and even as you see a civil war break out in America with massive arrests and internments, even as you see violence in the streets and famine at the doors of many, know this: I AM GOD! There is no task too great or too small for Me! Around the world, I am setting up My own government in the Earth and this government is to rule with My Son. Kings, Queens, Holy Servants and Warriors! These, I am calling forth to fight on behalf of Me and My Son and My causes of righteousness, and through the mouths of My Faithful shall be spoken great and mighty judgements. Yea, at the feet of My kings and queens, armies shall fall! Bridges shall fall! Airplanes and spacecraft shall explode in the sky! Soldiers shall become confused and disoriented and they shall perish! Doors of concentration camps shall fly open and I shall let My people go! Yes, My Child, it is a time of great and mighty miracles for My people and it is a time of great and mighty judgement against Lucifer and his drones!
My Little One, many a knee shall buckle beneath the power of My Anointed and many shall fall to rise no more because they come to lay a hand on My Chosen.
Fire and war! War and fire! This is ahead for America! Those, who have shamelessly killed and destroyed for power and greed shall be mercilessly killed and destroyed for power and greed!
Yes, My Child, the attack on Iraq is well underway. It matters not to the Bushes and to their loyal supporters who concurs with this war; for they are drunk with power and greed! They are blind and deaf, goaded into their own destruction, caught up in a whirlwind of darkness. But, I tell you, My Child, they will not win! They shall not win, but shall lose on many fronts. And, out of this senseless war, the President of America shall take a hit. He shall fall, a product of his own insanity. But, to those in power, it shall little matter; for this war does not value life; but power and greed. Yet, in the wake of the death of a President, his own Father shall also take a hit. He shall fall and so it shall go!
My Little One, some time past, I told you that I would turn evil brotherhood upon evil brotherhood. The secret societies, which have been held together like glue, through their allegiance to Lucifer, shall turn upon one another like rabid dogs. Little One, you are seeing this beginning to take place now. Remember this, My Child. Lucifer has no allegiance to anyone. He is a liar, being the Father of all liars, and he will devour anyone and everyone in his bid to control the world. He has no allegiance to anyone and will do away with his so-called "Obedient and Faithful" at the wink of an eye. Yet, they have foolishly believed the Father of All Lies. They have foolishly and blindly become his servants and slaves, only to find that their heads are on the chopping blocks.
Yes, My Child, the Bushes, the Cheneys, the Rumsfelds and the Ashcrofts of the world had better look around themselves and they had better take a long, a very long and hard look; for among them are those, who are ready to take them all down at the drop of a pin. My Child, assassination plots are rampant and they are directed toward those of leadership in your country. Those in power are foolhardy enough to believe that if they spy on the populace enough, they can control any and all before they, themselves, can be had! Oh, what folly! For years, they have bedded with the enemies. They have taken and they have bribed! They have used and they have bought! They have traded! Yes, My Child, they have been thick with the enemy; for each and every one of them is a traitor to the American people. Therefore, My Child, they are all your enemies, terrorists, elevated to the positions of power! But, now, My Child, they have among them many, who are their enemies! Every branch of this very government has been infiltrated by enemies of America and by enemies of those, who are now in power. Therefore, My Child, as they rush to invade Iraq, all for greed and power, they forget the total infiltration of this very government. They forget that liars cannot be trusted; for like them, they will say one thing and do another. They will profess to be one’s friend while they stab one in the back. Yes, indeed, they have many, who profess to be their friends and they are ready and waiting with the sword, ready and waiting to slay them. My Child, every one, who has sold out America, ought to be afraid; for they will all be sold out by their own so called ‘friends!’
I tell you, My Child, in the wake of this Iraqi war is great bloodshed. Great bloodshed for certain ones in position of power and great bloodshed for America. My warnings to My people have never been more dire. Calamity upon calamity, waves of calamities, are about to hit the entire world. Those, who do not have Me and My Son at the center of their lives, shall perish in utter darkness.
Yes, My Child, the planet is headed this way and sooner than most will ever believe. It is a matter of very, very few years. On top of this, you have world war, a world economic collapse, world famine, antichrist torture, governments collapsing, the introduction of the mark and more.
My Child, never have times been so perilous for the whole Earth. But, I tell you, My Little One, I shall not leave My people high and dry! For, never in the history of the Earth has there been such a great outpouring of My Spirit, of My power, as what you are about to see emerging! For, My very own system of government is being set up amidst the Antichrist rule and through My very own, I shall bring forth a rule with rods of iron until the enemy is whipped and utterly defeated through the return of My Son. Yes, My Child, these are perilous times, but for My Faithful, these are times of great and mighty miracles!
My Little One, it is now time to update the Message for You. Put this on the current Message for You and place as Part I of the next chapter. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 27th day of August, 2002,
Linda Newkirk
Dear Ones, I do not believe that George W. Bush has to die! Right after he took office, our Father warned that if he did not walk the Straight and Narrow that he would die by the sword. I still believe that there is time for George W. Bush to turn around, but if he attacks Iraq, I fear that there will be so much international hate directed toward him that he may very well seal his own fate. Beloved, pray that he wakes up and stops the nonsense! I do not want to see this man perish!


go to: prophecies