Saturday, August 17, 2013

Some are not Ready



 “Do not be troubled, My Little One! What I give you now is real and will soon come to pass and without much delay! But, you cannot carry others! Each is weighed based upon his or her own merits!” – Father Yahweh

From the Mountain Prophecies,  Book 12, Chapter 73
_______________
 Some are not Ready

Some are not ready, “But offer unto Me the crumbs of their prayers, their praise and thanksgiving.”

A Vision

I look and behold that I am but a child! I am walking along a wooden floor, the boards being very wide and reminiscent of some of the floors of the old, country barns of my youth.
Ahead of me is our Saviour, his white robe wafting in a slight breeze as He walks along. We come quickly to the end of a very great room, the smell of grass, grains and dust permeating the air. As we pass through a great door, He whisks me up and sets me on a banister, my feet suddenly clinging to a pole, which protrudes from the floor beneath the banister.
The doors to the large room are still open and I sit looking inward into its vastness, our Saviour to my right. These words flow into my thoughts and I feel so humbled, so fearful and lowly. “Blessed is the Lamb of God. Holy is the Lamb. Glory to His Holy Name!” Tears of humility and lowliness begin to fill my eyes and I begin to weep. I do not really know why I weep, but big tears begin to flood my cheeks until I am now sobbing in great pain and sorrow.
Our Saviour comes to me and He begins to dry my eyes and cheeks of so many tears! Such pain and sorrow flows from within my heart and rushes forth from my very bowels until I am greatly and uncontrollably sobbing! Yet, in His great love, He catches all of my tears.
“Oh, Lord, forgive me! I do not know why I weep, but I am so sad!”
“My Little One, you do not know why you weep; but I know why you weep. You weep, for I am about to cleanse the threshing floor! The harvest is rolling in, yet the floor of My house of harvest is about to be purged and cleansed through the fires of correction. Look back again at the floor! See the piles of debris, the old dust, the piles of dead weeds, and the waste, which fills My house.
Hear Me when I tell you this! I am about to clean My own house of harvest and this cleansing will be through great fires of testing and persecution! I am going to purge my house and thoroughly so; and when I am done, there will remain no waste, no dead bushes, no weeds, no piles of rubbish!
This is why you weep! This is why you cry; for a great purging is at hand! And, all, who have born a good fruit for Me, I will keep, but all, who have born an ugly fruit, I will cut down and cast into outer darkness! For, all unproductive servants shall be so dealt with, where there shall be a perpetual weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth, amidst the great heat and severe cold.”
“Oh, Father, what are we to do? Oh, Blessed Saviour, some of us do love You above all! We adore You, oh Blessed Saviour! We have come out of the world and have sought to live and walk in the Strait and Narrow. And, as such, Father, we have become a continual prey! For, Satan, on seeing our love for You and our true desires to do what is right, has made us a continual prey! Oh, my Lord, must we yet bear the same yoke as the rebellious? Hear my cries, oh Blessed Saviour, Lord of Lords, precious and awesome Saviour; for greatly have some of us travailed!”
“My Little One, look at this new vision. Do you see where you are?”
“Yes, my Lord, I stand before a turnstile; and I know that when I shall push against it, the bar will move and I will get through to the other side, much as one would push through such a turnstile to board an airplane. I am here, My Lord, at this turnstile, and I have a small suitcase in my left hand, but I am only standing here; for I am not yet allowed to pass through. Oh, My Lord, please show me more.”
“My Little One, do you see a key in your right hand?”
“Yes, my Lord, it is a gold key.”
“My Little One, when the time is right, at the appointed time, you will put the key into the lock and the turnstile will be released to open. Then, you will pass through. But, not you, alone; for some small number will also go with you.”
“Oh, my Lord, You have shown such a vision in so many different ways, and the wait has been so long! Through it all, my Lord, the precious holy Manchild and I continue to suffer beneath the feet of the monster Satan and all of his many hoards! My Lord, we have travailed for a very long time and have waited and longed. Oh, Blessed Saviour, how much longer must we wait? Will You yet extend more grace? Will You yet tarry, My Lord? I have had my hopes set so high on so many occasions that You would take Your holy Son home and raise up the Sons of God. But, oh Blessed Saviour, so many times I have seen You delay!
Oh, Blessed Saviour, I know that all of Your promises and all of the visions and dreams that You have given to us will come to pass. But, about the timing, we have not known! Oh, Blessed Saviour, do You truly show me something that is indeed very, very close; or will You, in Your wisdom, mercy and grace extend the timing yet again?
My Lord, I do not want to get my hopes up again, only to be disappointed, as You delay again! Also, my Lord, You know how it is! When You give visions and dreams that You are about to take the manchild home, Satan and his many hoards escalate their great torture and persecution against us!
Have mercy on us, oh Blessed Saviour! Have mercy; for You know that I cling to every vision that You give about finishing this part of Revelation Twelve! So, I ask you, My Lord, is this as near as it seems, or will You, in Your great love and mercy extend yet more time?”
“My Little One, I give you yet another vision.”
“Yes, my Lord, I am now experiencing this vision. As I stand before this turnstile, I am exceedingly aware that the floor beneath my feet has become very hot! The turnstile is hot, the walls ahead of me have become very hot! Even the air has become exceedingly hot! Oh, it is very hot in here, my Lord! It is extremely hot, so hot, that if Your hands were not on me, I would surely be burned to a crisp. Oh, My Lord, what does this mean?”
“My Little One, do you now sense the moving belt, which is beneath your feet, the moving walkway belt?”
“Yes, my Lord, it is moving. But, what does these things mean, the hot fire, and now the moving belt beneath my feet?”
“My Little One, the hot fire is the heat of My fire, which is within My holy Son. It is an exceedingly hot fire, and it has grown in you by degrees. This great and hot fire, My all-consuming fire, has had to grow within you and around you by degrees! Otherwise, you would have been consumed in it! Yet, you have not been consumed in it; for as this fire, the fire of My Son, has grown in and around you, in and through Him, My holiness has also grown in you!
My Little One, you have not known what I have been looking for in Him and in you; and you have not known what I have expected. But, I tell you, that My fire in Him is a roaring fire, and all-consuming fire!
The wicked ones see and know and you also know of this great fire! I tell you, my Blessed Child, that I am pleased in this great fire and I have brought you alone to this holy place! I have also separated out of your life some, who had become distractions! My promises to you, My Blessed Child, are great and My promises to your close friends are also great; yet some drag their feet and put all manner of worldly stuff and things before Me, and the time is running out for all of your friends! Each will go into the light, according to his or her own merit!
Yes, you have asked that your close friends be allowed to go into the Light with you when I take you and the manchild; but I tell you now, that some of them are not ready to go into the Light and will not be ready because they do not take My warnings seriously and will not seek Me with their whole hearts, but offer unto Me the crumbs of prayer, praise and thanksgiving after their days meals. Some still lust after the world! Some have fallen into a lackadaisical prayer life, and so it goes!
I tell you now that I show you where you and My Son are as I am pleased in this! But do not be surprised when you do not see some of your friends with you and My Holy Son, as you stand before My throne! For, they are not ready!
Yes, I promised to take them with you, but I will not and cannot take those, who will not make themselves ready, who will not obey Me and humble themselves in honor towards Me, loving Me above all!
Do not be troubled, My Little One! What I give you now is real and will soon come to pass and without much delay! But, you cannot carry others! Each is weighed based upon his or her own merits!
This is the only message that I wish for you to type now! Type this one only and get it out! I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 20th day of August, 2010,
Linda Newkirk
go to: prophecies