Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Encounter with Jesus Christ



        "Immediately he started his prayers. I was knocked down by the spirit of God and I fell flat. I struggled up and stood like an iron. I destroyed the iron chairs inside the workshop. I looked outside and saw three of our secret society members, a man and two girls. They came in human form and moved towards the door but because of the power of God they could not enter." -Emmanuel Amos, former Satan's agent



  Book 12, Chapter 69, Part II
__________________

“The Testimony of Emmanuel Amos: Encounter with Jesus Christ
Chapter 5-6

Chapter 5: My Encounter with Jesus Christ

In the month of February 1985, we had our normal meeting in the sea, after which I decided to travel to Port Harcourt in Rivers State, to visit my late uncle's wife. I met a man called Anthony. He has a workshop at Nwaja Junction, along Trans-Amadi Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. He sent for me and since in our society we have a law never to refuse calls, I decided to answer his call. I went to him in the afternoon on a Thursday of that week. He started by saying God has given him a message for me. He brought out his Bible and started preaching. There were three other Christians seated (a male and two females). He continued his preaching for a long time and I wasn't sure I heard all he said. He asked me to kneel down for prayers. I obeyed and quietly knelt down.
Immediately he started his prayers. I was knocked down by the spirit of God and I fell flat. I struggled up and stood like an iron. I destroyed the iron chairs inside the workshop. I looked outside and saw three of our secret society members, a man and two girls. They came in human form and moved towards the door but because of the power of God they could not enter.
I am sure the alarm in the sea alerted them of the trouble and with the T.V. they knew where the problem was and had sent the 'powerless' rescue team. This always happens when any member runs into trouble. While the two Christian men pulled me down on my knees, the girls continued praying and binding the demons, but they were not specific. They asked me if I believed in Jesus Christ, I said nothing. They asked me to call the name of Jesus, I refused. They asked me my own name and I told them. They struggled for hours and released me to go. No spirit was removed from me, so I went out the same way as when I came in.
The Church Events
The following day being Friday, I was invited by the same Anthony to attend their night vigil at the Assemblies of God church, Silver Valley, Port Harcourt. I accepted this invitation because attending church services to cause slumber and confusion was part of our assignments. The program started with choruses. We sang until one of the members raised a popular chorus by a particular Christian Band, of the powerlessness of other powers except Jesus' power.

Then I started laughing. I laughed because when in the spirit I looked into their lives almost three quarters of the people singing this chorus were living in sin. I knew that because of the sins in their lives, they were exposed and could be harmed seriously by these powers. It is important that Christians obey the word of God and not allow besetting sins to remain in their lives. In that service we were four from the sea and were singing and clapping with them. Again I want to stress here that when a service is started, members should be advised first to confess their sins, then go into a period of real praises to God. This will make an agent of Satan present very uncomfortable and in fact escape for his/her life.
In this particular service we were very comfortable and even went into operation. Many started sleeping, choruses were sung weakly and things went zig-zag. Brother Anthony had already told them about me so at about 2.00 a.m. they called me out to pray for me. As soon as I came out to the front they started pleading the blood of Jesus. I stopped them and said: “It is not pleading the blood that is the solution. I am a deep secret society member. If you agree that you can deliver me, then will I kneel down.” These words I spoke were not premeditated. The blood of Jesus scares the demons and protects the believer, but does not bind demons. Binding of demons only takes place when the Christian uses his authority and gives the command.
They agreed and I knelt down. At that point a sister led by the Sprit of God shouted and said: “If you are not worthy, do not come near!” I am sure many did not understand what she meant. It is dangerous for a Christian living in sin to cast out demons. Many withdrew and a few came out to pray for me. As they started with “In Jesus name,” I heard a big bang inside me and fell on the floor. Immediately the flying demon in me went into action. I started running with my chest. Anybody possessed with this flying demon is always very wicked and dangerous. The brethren never saw what was happening spiritually. I was running because of the stronger power in the room.
Two opposing forces went into action and the atmosphere changed. I suddenly stood up and became very violent etc. A demon went out of me and possessed a boy in their midst and he started fighting them, trying to rescue me. The brethren never wasted time with him rather they took him and others who were afraid to the church vestry and locked them inside. This continued till 7.00 a.m. I was physically exhausted and became quiet, so the brethren gathered around me again and started shouting: “Name them!” “Who are they?” etc. I kept quiet. After waiting for a long time and I said nothing, they were deceived to believe that I was delivered. They prayed and we dismissed. I was so physically weak that I found it difficult to walk out of the church. But something happened, for as soon as I walked out of the church and crossed the road, I became very strong physically. Perhaps some of the demons that left came back. I became very angry and decided to take vengeance on the church. “This people had insulted me” I said to myself, and for this insult I was going back to Lagos and get more powers with others as wicked as myself, and then come back to Port Harcourt to take vengeance on ALL the members of the Assembly of God, Silver Valley.
En Route to Lagos
On getting to my uncle's wife house, I told them I was leaving for Lagos immediately. I refused to be persuaded to stay and I took a taxi to Mile 3 motor park where I took a taxi for Onitsha. My intention was to stop at Onitsha, see a friend and then proceed to Lagos. At Mile 3 we took off and on getting to Omagwe, at the International Airport Junction, I heard a voice calling me by my native name “NKEM.” I turned around to see if there was a known face in the taxi but there was none. Who could this be? Only my late mother calls me by that name, all others including the spirit world knew me as Emmanuel.

While I was still wondering, the voice came again: “NKEM, are you going to betray me again?” I did not recognize the voice but the voice continued asking me: “Are you going to betray me again?” Suddenly I had severe fever. The heat that came out of my body was so high that the other passengers felt it. One of them asked me: “Mr., were you well at-all before traveling?” I told them I was well and that I never had even a headache before leaving Port Harcourt.
At Umuakpa in Owerri, I collapsed inside the taxi. The next I knew was that two men, tall and huge, came to take me, one on my left and the other on my right, and they never spoke a word to me. They led me through a very rough road with bottles and metals. As we moved along, these bottles and metals gave cuts and I started crying but these men still did not say a word. We moved on and came out to an express road. It was here one of them spoke and said: “You are a wanted man!” and we continued. We moved on to a very large and long building that looked like a Conference Hall. As soon as we climbed the pavement a voice from inside said: “Take him in!” They took me in and disappeared, leaving me alone.
What I saw inside this hall is difficult to explain, but I will try to explain as much as I can. The hall was well decorated and so large and long that one finds it difficult to see the end of it. I walked to the middle and then was able to see the end. At the end was an altar. I saw a moon and stars surrounding the sun. Then I saw a throne and seated on it was a very handsome man with a garment shining like the sun. He said: “Come!” But because of His brightness I could not go. Whenever I tried to move a leg I would fall.
I stood up, tried again and fell. Suddenly a moon came out of the throne where He was sitting and moved on the ceiling right up where I stood. Then two hands came out of the moon, held my head, shook me and my physical body pulled off, like pulling off a dress. And the real me stood. The hands folded it as if folding a cloth and dropped it at the corner. The moon then moved back to the throne and then He that sat on it said again: “Come!”
The Spiritual Cleansing
I walked to a point and He stepped out of the throne to me, removed my legs one after another and poured out what was inside them and fixed them back. He did the same with my hands and put them back, in fact all the places the Queen of the Coast kept powers. I wondered in my mind, who can this be and how did He know the spots these things were kept. After this He went back to His throne and asked me to come. As I started walking, certain objects started falling from my body, scales fell from my eyes, etc., but before I got to the altar it stopped. “WHERE ARE YOU GOING?” He asked.

I answered and said: “I am going to Onitsha to see a friend.” He said: “Yes, but I will show you what you have in your mind.” Up till this moment I did not know who He was, but one thing was certain and that was He was more powerful than all the powers I had come across. He beckoned on a man and asked him to show me what I had conceived in my heart. This man took me to a room and opened something like a blackboard. In fact, if there was a way to escape I could have escaped, for before me was written all that I had planned against Christians and my plan against the Assemblies of God church, Silver Valley. The man brought me back to the altar and left.
He came out of the throne and took me by His hands and said He was going to show me certain things. On our way He said: “I do not want you to perish but to save you and this is your last chance. If you do not repent and come and serve me, you will die. I will show you the abode of the saved and the disobedient.” When He said this, I then knew He was Jesus Christ.
The Divine Revelations
We entered a room and He opened something like a curtain. I saw the whole world, the people and all the activities going on. I saw both Christians and unbelievers all doing one thing or the other. We went into a second room. He opened a curtain again and what I saw was a sorry sight. People chained! He called these people “the hypocrites.” These people looked very sorrowful and He said: “They will remain this way until the judgment day.”

We went into a third room. He opened a curtain and I saw many people rejoicing and wearing white garments. This time I asked him: “Who are these?” He said: “These are the redeemed awaiting their rewards.” We went into a fourth room and what I saw was very frightening.
Dear reader, it is difficult to describe. It looked like a whole city on fire. Hell is real and terrible. If you had been made to believe that Heaven and Hell are here on earth and that man has no hereafter but total annihilation after death, you better be well advised here and now that there is a real hell and there is a real heaven! No wonder when Jesus Christ was on earth He warned man about hell. I say it again, hell is real. I saw it and it is a terrible place. I asked Him: “What it is?” His answer was: “This is prepared for satan and his angels and for the disobedient.” He named them as recorded in Revelations 21: 8: “But the fearful and unbelieving and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and idolaters and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
We went into a fifth room and when He opened a curtain, what I saw can only be described as GLORIOUS. It was as if we were looking at it from mountain top. I saw a new city. The city was so large and beautiful! The streets are made of gold. The buildings could not be compared with anything in this world. He said: “this is the hope of the saints. Will you be there?” Immediately I answered “Yes!” After this we went back to the throne and He said: “Go and testify what I have done for you.”
Again, He took me to another room and when He opened a curtain I saw all that I was going to encounter on my journey to Onitsha and Lagos and how He would finally deliver me. After this He said to me: “Do not be afraid, go, I will be with you.” He led me out of the hall and vanished, and I woke up on a bed in another man's house. I shouted, so the man and his wife ran out from their room. They first peeped and then came in. “Why am I here?” I asked. The man then narrated how I collapsed in a taxi and how they carried me to the Catholic Cathedral there in Owerri. How they sent for a Doctor, who came and after examining me said my pulse was normal and that they should wait and see what would happen. The Doctor gave them the assurance that I would revive. The man then took me in his car to his house and had been waiting. He also confessed he never knew why he believed the Doctor and why he took responsibility of taking me to his house.
They asked me my name and address which I gave them and after that I kept quiet and never told them my experience. I stayed calmly with this kind family for two days and then the man and his wife drove me to the Owerri motor park, where I took a taxi to Onitsha. All that the Lord showed me about my journey happened one after the other. I took another taxi to Lagos first thing the following morning. I obeyed and left Lagos for Port Harcourt the following morning. I often ask myself, why would the Lord save a man like me. A man so wicked and destructive, an agent of Satan! I found the answer in these three words: God is love. Indeed, God is Love!

Chapter 6: Temptation and Victory


«My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand» John 10: 27-28

After my conversion to Christ, the first thing that happened was all the gifts from the sea, the telescope, the T.V., shirts, photographs I snapped inside the sea laboratories and the photograph of the Queen of the Coast which were displayed in my flat vanished.
On returning to Port Harcourt, I had the urge to testify what the Lord had done for me but was not allowed in the church. My late uncle's wife, who is also a Christian, took me to one of the pastors, but the question he asked was: “Did he bring the paper?” It was later that I understood that the paper he meant was a 'membership letter.' What has membership letter to do with my testifying the power of Christ and what He has done for me- God, translating me from the power of darkness into the kingdom of His dear Son, in whom I have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of my sins?
I was sad, having known that Satan does not allow young converts to go about testifying, especially those who previously were deeply involved in his activities, and would do everything to stop such testimonies. Again I remembered, the Lord clearly instructed me to “go and testify what I have done for you” and here I was faced with rejection. Perhaps it was not yet time. So I decided to shelve giving my testimony to anyone. I traveled with three traders from Aba to Togo for a business trip. There I bought goods worth N160,000 (One Hundred and Sixty Thousand Naïra). Out of this amount my personal money was N70,000 while the remaining N90,000 was borrowed from traders in Aba. Amongst the things I bought were bundles of laces, assorted drugs (especially antibiotics), injections, thermometers, etc. At the Nigerian border, we were held by the Customs and later were asked to pay some bribe. We refused and the goods were seized including those belonging to my colleagues. A few months later, those belonging to my colleagues were released, except mine. I went back later and was asked to pay N40,000, but on checking the goods I discovered that all the valuable goods, bundles of laces, injections, drugs, etc., were already stolen. I assessed the remaining goods and knew that paying N40,000 to the Customs would only increase the loss, so I decided to forego the remaining goods.
The traders whose money I borrowed started chasing me. Some called the police, others took the laws into their hands and planned to do away with my life. The only solution was to close my Bank accounts and use all the money I had to settle all the debts. By God's grace, I paid all except N1,000 meant for my landlord in Lagos. I went completely bankrupt and would borrow even 20k for taxi fare.
I went to a few business Christians I knew then, to seek for help to enable me start afresh. None said yes or no, rather I would be asked to come the following day repeatedly until I would be tired or find help. I did not know the Word of God and with all the confusion in my heart, I would read the Bible and would not understand. Still contemplating on what to do, I received an urgent call from my village. I rushed home and found that the little building I was setting up had been pulled down by my uncle who was also present and threatened to kill me. The old nature in me was challenged. I remembered when I was with the secret society, how he dreaded me and would go on his knees before me. But now he knew I was a changed man (how he knew I did not know as I had not traveled home since my conversion) and he now threatened me. I called on the Lord and said: “So you saved me to leave me frustrated and to allow my enemies to rejoice over me!” I wept and decided to go back to the society.
At least I would be saved from all the confusion and would also teach my uncle a lesson he would never forget all his life. Although I took the decision, I had two prominent fears within me: 1. During my conversion, the Lord clearly told me: “This is your last chance.” My going back to the society might mean death, not only physical but also spiritual death. 2. If I remained in the Lord, my uncle was breathing threats to kill me.
I was so confused and I needed help. I was ignorant of the Word of God and never knew what the Word says in respect of the above. Dear reader, you will realize here that I had all these confusions because of lack of follow-up as a young convert. Follow-up for young converts is very important and Christians should take this seriously. If you know you cannot follow-up your converts, please do not go out for witnessing. Jesus Christ emphasized this three times when he asked Peter: “Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou Me more than these?... Feed my lambs.” Many converts backslide because of lack of proper follow- up. If you love Jesus, take care of His lambs!
The Battle with Satan's Agents
During this period the Queen of the Coast's agents started pursuing me. I suffered greatly in their hands. I had nightmares. On the 1st of May 1985, a month after my conversion, at about 2.00 a.m., others in the house were asleep. I was awakened by these agents. They commanded me to walk out of the house. I obeyed, walked out and they followed behind. It was all happening like a dream but this was in reality. We moved on to the burial ground by St. Paul's Anglican church, off Aba Road, Port Harcourt.

On reaching there they said: “You must come back. If you refuse we will kill you or make you a destitute.” After this instruction they left. I regained my senses and wondered how I came into the burial ground. I went back to bed and slept. They decided attacking me in the afternoons. At times, while walking along the road they would fight me. Others around would see me fighting with the air or see me running as if being pursued. I alone would be seeing them. This they did for four times and stopped. Then their leader, the Queen of the Coast, took over. The first day she came in a car and parked beside our house. She was well dressed and as usually very beautiful. People around took her to be my girlfriend. Immediately she came in I knew who she was. She came at about 12.00 noon when the whole area was less busy. She sat down and among other things said: “You can go to your church, believe whatever you want to believe, but if only you will not reveal me, I will give you anything you need in this life.” I had not known the Scriptures so I only listened and watched her walk. She pleaded and tried to persuade me to come back to her. I never said yes or no to her. She stood up, walked into her car and drove off.
About two times my uncle's wife entertained her without knowing who she was and I never told my uncle's wife who the lady was. During her last visit she changed her approach. This time she gave me a stern warning saying that she had tried during these visits to persuade me to come back to her and that I had been very stubborn, and that this was her last visit. If I still refuse to come back, she would come to me in August and would either kill me, or disfigure me or make me destitute. With this she left.
I was afraid, so one day I went to the church and called out a brother. I told him my problems and my observations on some members of the church, etc. This brother gave me the SCRIPTURE UNION'S (S.U.) office address and told me: “There you will find help.” Incidentally that was the last day I saw this “brother.” I have never seen him anywhere in Port Harcourt up till date. I took the address and the following day, took a taxi to No. 108 Bonny Street, where the office is and met the typist who gave me the quarterly program of activities of the S.U. Rumuomasi Pilgrims Group, being the one nearest to me. She said: “Come on Sunday!” I was there at the Fellowship Centre - St. Michael's State School, Rumuomasi - at 2.00 p.m., not knowing that the fellowship starts at 3.00 p.m., but I met the prayer band, so I joined them.
After the fellowship that day I knew this was the right place for me. God provided me with a Christian lady, whom I took as a mother, who took interest in explaining the Word of God to me and counseled me as well. The brethren became very interested in me and cared. I saw real love. The Holy Spirit began giving me understanding of the Word and my faith grew. But the Queen of the Coast did not show up as she threatened. Psalm 91, God's protection, was fulfilled in my life. Isaiah 57: 17: “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, said the Lord.” This also was fulfilled.
September 1985, I received a message that my name appeared as a distributor with the Silver Brand Cement, Lagos and that I was expected to report at the office on 27/9/85. I left Port Harcourt on 26/9/85 and arrived in Lagos in the night. The following morning 27/9/85, I went into the office only to be told by the Personnel Manager that my allocation had been assigned to someone else. He asked me to repeat the following day 28/9/85 to see the Managing Director. On my way back to my flat, passing through a path, someone came from behind and gripped me and tried to suffocate me i.e. held my nose and mouth together. I struggled for life and while people passed by, none came to my rescue, but the Lord intervened. While I still struggled with the hands I heard her shout and pushed me away saying: “Who is that person behind you?” She repeated a second time and disappeared. From the voice I knew it was a woman but never saw who she was. I was dazed and staggered to my flat.
Here again my landlord was very furious and said: “Why did you run away with the money of my rent?” I pleaded with him and tried to explain that presently I was not working and would pay all his money as soon I had money. With the way he consented I thought this matter was settled. The following day 28/9/85, I went back to the office and met the Managing Director who apologized for having given my allocation to another. While he was still talking a young man walked in and asked me: “Are you not Emmanuel?” I said: “Yes, I am.” He said: “Yes, we have got you at last! Have you finished running? We have visited Port Harcourt several times and found that you were always with your spiritual mother. She had been a stumbling block to us and now that you have come to Lagos we have caught you! You can never go back to Port Harcourt. I am the one that took your allocation.” I challenged him and told him: “You can't do anything!” The Managing Director was surprised at what was happening in his office. I excused myself and left for the flat.
Few minutes later I heard a knock on my door and NINA entered. She asked me if I was going back to Port Harcourt. I answered yes. She pleaded with me to come back to them and that the jobs I was particularly trained for were still lying unaccomplished: KOTIPARI (in the Yoruba language). I had been trained:
- to be in charge of the agents of demonic powers.
- to be in charge of the “sea control room,” to monitor the happenings in the world, to send and receive signals, and to mobilize forces, etc.
- to be next to the Queen of the Coast. This involved not only ceremonies, sacrifices, execution of special assignments by her, but also other things difficult to explain.
- with the assistance of the powers of darkness, to establish new secret societies that would appear harmless so to attract young people and more church goers.

She said, if I accompanied her, what awaited me was double promotion and many blessings. She confessed they were responsible for my goods being seized and stolen, also that they instigated my uncle to destroy my building and to threaten my life. That if I refuse following her, they would do more and make sure that I did not prosper. That they had decided to fight my spiritual mother: “If we get her, we've got you” she said. At that, I started preaching to her. She stood up and said: “They are deceiving you,” and left. This took place in the evening of 28/9/85.
Not quite fifteen minutes she left I heard another knock. This time they were four men. They beckoned on me to come out and I saw myself going along with them. We walked up to about 2 poles and one of them asked me: “Do you know us?” I said no. He continued: “We have been hired by your landlord to kill you.” While he was still speaking one among them brought out a gun and another brought out a dagger. I was defenseless and knew that they would kill me, but God in His supernatural manner performed a miracle that surprised both myself and themselves. The man with the gun fired at me but there was no sound. The man with the dagger used it on my back but it never penetrated rather it sounded like using a rod on someone. They were as frightened as I was. The Spirit of God came on me and I started preaching. Three of them ran away, but the fourth man broke down and started weeping and pleaded that I should pray for him. I did not even know what to pray at that time but only said: “Lord, please forgive, forget and pardon him. Amen!” He gave his life to Christ so I took him to a Pentecostal church and explained what happened to the Pastor. I handed him over to the Pastor and left. As I walked into the house the landlord ran out and on his knees started pleading and said: “Please forgive me. I thought you decided to run away to Port Harcourt because of my money (N1,000).” I forgave him and we finally agreed that the money be paid by installments.
That same night, about 2:00 a.m. the Lord woke me up. I did not know why I woke up so I walked to the living room and what I saw was a large tortoise facing me. Immediately I remembered the Bible study we had in Port Harcourt, about the power in the word. I then spoke these words: “Tortoise, since I was born, the home of the tortoise is either the bush or the sea, but for coming into my house while windows and doors are locked you have sinned, and for this you must die.” As soon as I said this it vanished. I went back to the room and slept. A second time again, I woke up and heard some noise in the living room. I went and there standing before me was a horrible looking vulture. I repeated the same words and as soon as I said: “For committing this sin you must die,” it vanished also. During this Lagos trip I saw God's goodness, greatness and faithfulness.
The following morning 29/9/85, I took a luxurious bus to Port Harcourt. Reaching Ore, the bus ran onto a tree. It got damaged but no one was hurt. The driver pulled it out back to the road and as he drove along, the bus started swerving from one side of the road to another. I remembered NINA's threats, so I stood up in the bus, preached to the passengers and concluded by saying: “It is because of me that these accidents are happening. But from now on, there shall be no more accidents until we get to Port Harcourt, in Jesus' name!” And I sat down. In fact, when I sat down, I wondered at what I had said. And so it was. The vehicle moved smoothly to Port Harcourt. No more accidents or breakdowns. The Scripture rightly says: “Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by Me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake” (Isaiah 54: 15). They (the Queen of the Coast and her agents) tried, but because their gathering was not unto the Lord but against His child, they all stumbled and fell. “When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of God shall lift up a standard against him” (Isaiah 59: 19). I give God all the glory for showing Himself strong on my behalf. 

GO TO: prophecies


: