Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Prayer for the Workers of Sorcery, Witchcraft and False Doctrine



 

“Hear Me, oh you Mormons, who have married one another forever! Have I not told you aforetime that in heaven, all are neither married, nor given in marriage, but are as the angels in heaven! (Matt. 22:30) Your oaths to be bound to one another forever are but very great Satanic oaths, for these oaths are binding upon all before the author of it, Satan, himself! Such oaths make you spiritually blind because they chase out My Spirit!” – Father Yahweh

Con’t Book 12, Chapter 70

_______________

A Prayer for the Workers of Sorcery, Witchcraft and False Doctrine!
Our Father’s Prayer, as Given Through The Spirit of God!

Oh, Blessed Father, Saviour of humanity, in Jesus’ Name, I come to You, Father; and my heart is heavy because of these great evils in this world! Daily, the innocent are either killed or have no opportunity to grow up in their innocence; for evil has devoured the innocence of the innocent! Evil has decided the fate of so many, even before the very times of their births. Evil has conceived and it has born a great destruction all across this planet!
Father, have mercy on the innocent, who have been slain in their innocence and bring justice, Father, in a world, where there is great injustice. Hear the cries of the innocent and bring justice against those, who have destroyed them in their innocence!
Father, only You can bring justice in such situations, where witchcraft abounds and sorcery is exalted! Father, bring down the high looks of the evil ones and exalt Yourself through the works of the meek and lowly! Father, show Yourself strong in the hearts and minds, in the works of those, who know and love You! But, Father, destroy the evil works of sorcery and witchcraft and inspect finely their souls!
Father, who among them would you save? Father, only You know the history of a soul and only You can understand what is required of each of us in this earth!
For, Father, You also know that some of the Elohim are evil and their works towards the humans are evil and as such they have bound evil to us and have caused us to walk in evil, even to do evil against our own wills. Therefore, Father, only You know whether You will save a sorcerer, or whether You will save those, who call upon familiar spirits, or whether You will save those, who are full of false doctrine and who teach it!
Oh, Father, have mercy on the lost! Have mercy on the workers of witchcraft! Have mercy on the sorcerers, if perhaps You could and would save some of their souls! Have mercy on those, who teach and follow after false doctrine!
But, Father, have an even greater mercy upon the innocent, who have been sacrificed beneath the bloody hands of these workers of great iniquity! And, Father, for the sake of these precious and innocent souls, bring a quick end to this great witchcraft and evil, which is devouring this planet! Destroy the works of these workers of witchcraft and sorcery! Put an end to their terrible works!
Father, take their powers away from them in mass. Loose and bind the wicked demons, who are in them all over the world; and put these wicked demons into hell, in the lowest levels, bound up, Father, so that they cannot come back to enter into another soul! And, Father, after You have rendered powerless these sorcerers and workers of witchcraft, prevent them from going and finding seven times more wicked spirits, but, Father, I beg You to lead many of them into righteousness, that they may help to save many souls!
Hear my cries, Father! For, I ask You to fight the cause of the innocent, to bring justice into the midst of incorrigible evil, to destroy the plans of the wicked, to save the greatest numbers of souls; and through all that You do, Father, to exalt Your Mighty and Holy Name! Thank You, Father!
In Jesus’ Name, Amen!

Our Saviour Continues …

“And, My Blessed Child, these are My words, which I put into Your very heart! For, you have written as My Spirit has inspired you to write!”
(My Dear Ones, this is our Saviour’s prayer as given to me by the Spirit of God! When you pray for those, who are in witchcraft, sorcery, or false doctrine, remember His words of guidance. And, when you pray this prayer, re-state it in your own words and pray it from your own heart, not from memory and not from your mind, but make your own similar prayer and pray it from your heart!)

Our Saviour’s Great Warning
To Those, who Believe and spread False Doctrine!

“Hear Me, oh you, who teach and believe false doctrine! For, if you will not repent of it and if you will not come out of it, and if you die in it, you will enter into the terrible dungeons of the dragon of Outer Darkness, from which you will not be cast back up again! Come out from among them, oh My People, lest you perish with them! Heavy is My sentence upon all, who teach and spread false doctrine; but great is My mercy towards all, who have been so deceived! If only you repent and come away from false doctrine, I will forgive you! I will wash and scrub you and I will make you clean through My forgiveness.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Saviour’s Great Words of Warning to the Mormons, the LDS Church!

Hear Me, oh you Mormons! For, Satan sits at the top of your church! His fiery whip is in his hand and he is steadily beating you, by the hoards, into Outer Darkness!
Oh, My People of the Mormon Church, who blindly follow after the blind, who sit in the congregation of the lukewarm, do you not know My word to the lukewarm: I will spew you out of My mouth! (Rev. 3:15-16)
Do you not understand My great anger against those, who lead My people into Satan’s arms through the teaching and disseminating of false doctrine? For, I have sharpened My sword and I have made it ready! It is a terrible sword, a fiery sword, it sharply divides every word; and, My fiery sword of corrective judgment is even now falling on the Mormon Church!
Come out from among them, oh My people! For, if you will not, you will share in the cups and bowls of My wrath, which I am, even now, pouring out on the Mormon Church!
If you are an active member, turn in your membership! Renounce all that is false! Remove yourself from among them; for if you will not, the false oaths and doctrines will carry you into great judgments, which could lead to the destruction of your soul!
Hear Me, oh you Mormons, who have married one another forever! Have I not told you aforetime that in heaven, all are neither married, nor given in marriage, but are as the angels in heaven! (Matt. 22:30) Your oaths to be bound to one another forever are but very great Satanic oaths, for these oaths are binding upon all before the author of it, Satan, himself! Such oaths make you spiritually blind because they chase out My Spirit!
It is because of such oaths that the Mormon Church is full of the lukewarm and full of those, who do not have My Spirit, and who do not walk in My power!
Come out of her, oh My people, lest you suffer in the terrible judgments, which I will bring upon the Mormon Church! For, through secret oaths, you have bound yourselves to Satanic doctrine!
Have I not told you to forsake oaths, but to let your “nay” be your “nay” and your “yea” be your “yea!” (Matt. 5:37)Yet, you, being ignorant of My words, have bound yourselves through all manner of oaths and superstitions. Throw away your temple garments, and put your faith and trust in Me; for I am your shield and I am your armor against all that is evil!
Hear Me, oh your Mormons! You have made a covenant with Satan through your many oaths and he will require it of you! Hear Me, oh you people in the Mormon Church! Do you not see, do you not know that the Mormon Church is rife with Satanism, even from the top, that you have a prophet, who is no prophet of Mine, but a mouthpiece for Satan? Do you now know that there sit twelve above you, who call themselves my only true apostles in the earth, but they are none of My apostles; for they all sit bound in chains!
Yet, many of you, My people, cling to every word of your false prophet and you follow his every directive! Do you not see all such false things in your midst? Do you not see that they are your blind leaders, and they are carrying you with them into the flames of Outer Darkness?
Renounce your secret oaths! Come to Me in openness and I will forgive you for what you did in secret! I will wash you and make you clean!
For, I have a marriage and My marriage to My Faithful is the only marriage, which is eternal! I have an eternal marriage to give and I will marry some to Me, even My Bride, even My Faithful and Pure Ones! (Rev. 19:7) These, I will marry unto Myself. Besides this eternal marriage, there is none other!
Therefore, I warn you to come away from such evil oaths, to renounce them, and to forsake these evils of the Mormon Church! For, blindly you depend upon a Satanic church to save you and blindly you will go into Outer Darkness!
You missionaries have a heavy price upon your shoulders; for you have blindly brought many into Satanic slavery! If you do not repent, you will have your place in the jaws of the Dragon of Outer Darkness!
Come out of her, oh My People! Come away from the Mormon Church and come away from all harlot churches, oh my people! For, if you will not, you will have your place in the fire, which burns forever!
And, with this, my Little One, we shall stop for now! I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 3rd day of June, 2010,
Linda Newkirk
Please copy this message and help us to get it into the hands of the Mormons, the LDS Church all over this nation and around the world. If you do not have access to their e-mails, please make copies and hand deliver them to members of the LDS Church. Put them into the handles of the doors of their cars as they gather for their services on Sunday mornings, or put the copies into their hands as they come out of their churches!
We all need to fight for the salvation of the Mormons! They do not know that they have been deceived! In addition, the doctrines of the church exert a great mind control over many of them and they many remain in the church because of fear, particularly the fear that they will go to hell if they leave this church!

In Closing!
A Message from my heart to the Mormons!

I wish to say in closing that many of you do not know that I was a member of the Mormon Church for seven years, during my mid twenties to my early thirties. I say in all honesty and with great sincerity that some of the Mormons are among the dearest and kindest of persons that I have ever met. To this day, I hold in very high regard some of my precious Mormon friends and love them greatly.
I am sad to say that the great problem with so many Mormons is that they have blindly accepted as truths many things, without questioning whatsoever! I include here also myself and the decisions, which I made regarding my membership in the Mormon Church, so many years ago.
It is for love of you, Dear Souls in the Mormon Church, that our Saviour has given this warning; for He also loves you greatly and He knows the deceptive and crafty ways of Satan. Therefore, I warn you: do not throw away our Saviour’s warnings to you, or to cast His message aside and consider it as naught. For, if you do so, you could risk destruction of your very soul.
I adjure you to begin to search out the truths regarding all of your beliefs! Indeed, I beg you to seek the guidance of our Mighty Saviour with your whole hearts regarding your every belief in the Mormon Church and its teachings.
For, our Saviour has told us aforetime that if we seek we shall find; and if we knock it shall be opened unto us. (Matt. 7:7) Know that He will open your eyes. He will unplug your ears! He will show you the truths about the errors in the teachings of the Mormon Church, if you but seek Him with your whole hearts.
If I can be of service to any of you, please write to me at lnewkirk_46@msn.com, or drop me a note at: Linda Newkirk, P.O. Box 17277, North Little Rock, AR, 72117. For, there is much mind control in the Mormon Church and many stand in fear of what will befall them, should they leave the Mormon Church! For, the LDS Church clearly teaches that it is the ONLY TRUE church in the whole world and if a member should leave, this member will go to hell!
Hear my cries to you, Dear Souls in the Mormon Church! For, it is out of love for you, that all is now given to you!
My Dear Ones, pray, pray, pray for the salvation of the Mormons!
Your Sister through our Blessed Saviour,
Linda Newkirk       
go to: prophecies