Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Destruction of America


        
“Your President, the one, who sits over this nation is a Darth Vader parallel, a very evil man, who is totally programmed and programmable. He is wicked and totally under the control of his programmers. For, much of the time during his presidency, he has been heavily drugged. There have been times when he was under such strict mind control, that he was barely seen, and others spoke for him. Many saw only the back of his head, as from front view, his blank stare would have given away his mind control.” – Father Yahweh

From The Mountain Prophecies


Book 12, Chapter 79
Part 2 

___________________


 THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA


“A Fire has been kindled…and this fire will not be stopped…”
A Message from our Father in Heaven

 

“My Blessed Child, I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Blessed Child, do you see the fire and do you see the kindling of the fire?”
“Yes, my Father, I see the fire and I see the kindling of the fire.”
“My Little One, this is no brushfire, but a set fire, one which is being fed and fueled.”
“Yes, my Father, I see that this is so, but Father, why do You show me this fire, which is being kindled and fed, one which is growing?”
“My Little One, do you see the Darth Vader character look-a-like?”
“Yes, my Lord, I see him and this is one ugly scene; but why, Father, do You show me these things?”
“My Little One, many know of the Darth Vader character. This character is well known. But, few of you know of the Darth Vader character look-a-like.”
“Father, who is this Darth Vader character look-a-like?”
“My Little One, who sits behind the eyes of this Darth Vader character look-a-like?”
“My Lord, it is the face and the body of Barrack Obama.”
“Yes, and this is my comparison to you and to all, who read this message. This Darth Vader look-a-like sits in power over this nation.”
“But, Father, this character was evil, was wired up, programmed and controlled.”
“You speak what you know; and now I will tell you what I know. Your President, the one, who sits over this nation is a Darth Vader parallel, a very evil man, who is totally programmed and programmable. He is wicked and totally under the control of his programmers. For, much of the time during his presidency, he has been heavily drugged. There have been times when he was under such strict mind control, that he was barely seen, and others spoke for him. Many saw only the back of his head, as from front view, his blank stare would have given away his mind control.
My Little One, I am responsible for his new-found freedom, which many have witnessed since the Spring of 2011.
Barrack Obama is your first-ever totally programmed and wired up president. His callousness is a deeply-programmed cold hatred towards this nation, towards the American people, and towards all that is good and right. If he seems heartless and cold, then be sure that he is; and he will do all that he is programmed to do to hang onto power and to destroy this nation.
Since the creation of this nation, you have never had one like him, and will never have another, who is so evil. And, his wicked wife is his counterpart, and also programmed and programmable.
My Little One, you see in office, in the highest office of this land, one, who is for all practical purposes, a robotoid president. Yet, you have seen little yet; for one will take over his body, who is of total and utter darkness.
No, you have seen little yet. For, the worst is yet to come. You will see the rise of the world’s great dictator, mindless, heartless, cold and calculating, eager to destroy and eager to bring down all, who oppose him, master of deceit, tyrannical, heartless, willing to do any and all things to hold onto power. Do you see it coming?”
“Yes, my Lord, I see it. You have given me many visions of this man and who he is; but I have not written most of these visions. Through these visions, You have made it clear that Obama’s handlers are the Queen of England and the Rothschild man.”
“My Little One, a part of his brain has been surgically removed. He has no conscience. He has no concern for others, unless he has another motive, and this motive may come across as concern for others. But, there is no true concern, only a temporary interest in others for his own sake, or for his own use.
Now, My Little One, he is in power. The antichrist is in power. Will he give it up? What will he do? I tell you that He will do all in his power to hold onto the power that he has.”
My Blessed Child, I have shown you in multiple visions that there would come a time, and soon, when violent blacks would be imported into this nation for the sole purposes of stirring up strife, thereby causing racial wars. I gave you repeated visions of a machete, which was cutting down a sugar cane field. And, after some time, I gave you the meaning of these visions. And, that meaning is, and was, that blacks would be imported from other nations and brought here to kill the people, especially the whites, to chop them down, even with machetes, and to start race wars and upheavals between blacks and whites.
Michelle Obama’s most recent trip to South Africa was not for the purposes of visiting Nelson Mandela, but to do her husband’s bidding regarding the importation of violent blacks into America, explicitly for the purposes of starting race wars and strife.
The recent attacks of the blacks against the whites at the Wisconsin State Fair is but one manifestation of the intended attacks of blacks on whites. (For your information, my Dear Ones, this took place night before last, that was on the night of the 4th of August, wherein it is told in the press that 300 to 400 blacks mercilessly attacked whites, beating them, dragging them from cars, etc., a very violent attack and totally unexpected and unprovoked. Our Saviour continues…)
Hear Me in this. Your president and his handlers will stop at nothing to destroy this nation. Why do I tell you these things, for I am wroth with this nation? I tell you these things; for I still strive with you and out of love for you, I tell you these things. Be prepared, oh you people; for as you see all of these things come to pass, know that these events represent My great judgment upon you, as a nation.
Repent, oh you nation of America. For, this nation is being brought down systematically, even as I have so decreed. Yet, still I plead with you and care enough about you to continue to warn you; for I have loved you, oh My people, even from the beginning. Yet, you are a rebellious house!
How many of My prophets do I still raise up to carry My words of warning to you? For, out of My anger towards you and because of the rebellion of so many of my prophets, I have ceased to raise up prophets as I once did in this nation, to warn you, and to tell you the plans of the enemy.
But, through My servant, Linda Newkirk, I have often told you the plans of the enemy; and I tell you again, that you might prepare. The streets of the cities will run with blood because of race wars. The countryside will run with blood because of race wars; and you are only seeing the beginning of all that is at hand. For, their plan is also to import many violent Mexicans and to bring the Mexican drug wars over the border, to ignite race wars of one kind, or another, all over this nation.
Hear Me, oh you people of America. Hear Me; for a fire has been kindled. This fire is the destruction of the U.S.A.; and this fire will not be stopped until you are brought down, oh you harlot nation of America.
But, still I plead with you, oh My people. Repent, or perish!
I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 6th day of August, 2011,
Linda Newkirk
LINDA NEWKIRK
P.O. Box 17277
North Little Rock, AR, 72117
USA

Website:
http://www.prophecies.org (From The Mountain Prophecies)

CLICK To E-Mail:
Linda Newkirk
lnewkirk_46@msn.com

Copyright © 2011 [FromTheMountainProphecies]. All rights reserved.