Sunday, August 18, 2013

Martial Law in America, The Hive Mind



        “My Little One, so many in the USA are in love with the American past. They believe that the American dream still exists. They believe that you still have a constitutional republic, and they believe in the good life! But, My Little One, the good life for America is gone! The American dream is gone, yet so many still stubbornly hold onto it. Now, My Little One, tell me what you see.” – Father Yahweh

From the Mountain Prophecies, Book 12,  Chapter 74

Part I

_________________
“Martial Law in America
The Hive Mind!”

“Come unto Me, My Blessed Child; for I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God! My Little One, look and behold the vision, which is before you and tell Me what you see.”
“My Lord, I see men and women, who are dressed in party attire, the men with suits and clean shoes, their faces cleanly shaven, or their beards neatly trimmed. And, I see women, who are dressed as women of old, who wear long, billowing skirts, their heads covered with bonnets or other attire.
My Lord, it is a party, as I behold that the violin is playing, but the music is of old. I hear some drums also. I smell alcohol, perhaps rum, and I see in the background that this great celebration is taking place on a plantation. For, I see the great house with the very large columns, which adorn the large porch.
This could be a scene straight from the movie, “Gone with the Wind,” for I also seek blacks, who are serving the whites. My Lord, what does this mean and why do You show me this now?”
“My Little One, see the romance! See the ideals of a time, which is gone by.”
“Yes, my Lord, but why do You show me this?”
“My Little One, so many in the USA are in love with the American past. They believe that the American dream still exists. They believe that you still have a constitutional republic, and they believe in the good life! But, My Little One, the good life for America is gone! The American dream is gone, yet so many still stubbornly hold onto it. Now, My Little One, tell me what you see.”
“My Lord, I see someone, or something, which looks like the evil “Darth Vader” creature of the movie, “Star Wars”, of years past. Yet, momentarily, his countenance changes, and even his form changes somewhat. However, there is no doubt that, even as he changes his faces and appearances, he is still one in the same; and he is evil! Yet, as he speaks, his speech is garbled and I cannot discern what he says. It seems that he is speaking in slow motion.”
“ ‘Tis so, My Blessed Child; but when I speed up his speech, what do you hear?”
“My Lord, these are the words that the Darth Vader look-alike speaks: ‘This is the day that our God, Lucifer, has made for us; and we shall ride, yet without total conquest, over this once great nation (of America). Get your battle shoes ready; for this is a nation, which sleeps; and we shall take them while they sleep. Yes, some few see and know, but we have (micro) chipped them all, even in our own ways of stealth and cunning; and they neither know, nor perceive, that in a time of darkness, we shall swoop upon them as a great eagle, and we shall take them unawares. For, in our stealth, we have marked all of the loudmouths! We have marked all of the proud and newsworthy! We have marked all of the whistleblowers! And, if any have squeaked, we have found them! We have also made sure that we have found and marked all of the preachers, who have found the secrets of their own light journey; and all are under our constant surveillance!
Have any escaped our vigilant eyes? No, none! No, not one! Now, you see that the gates are closed upon this nation! We have crippled it! We have brought it to its knees and with just one signal we shall blow up the Gulf of Mexico! It is ours and within our very reach to do so; and while they sleep, we will inundate them with water and burn down the whole coastal areas of the Gulf! It is ours and it is within our reach!
Who can now stop what our God gives us, for this is decreed! It shall come to pass. We shall bring forth, through our own might, a full rupture of the earth; and we will drown, and we will burn up the evil ones, who live along the whole coastal areas.
Then, it will all come to us! It will be ours! This land comes to us and all that is in it now belongs to us; for our man now rules and he is one of us! His every move is our move! His every word is our word! For, we have created him and made him to be one of us, to think, believe, say and do all that he is programmed to think, believe, say and do. On his shoes are the Marxist, communist, Nazi emblems (the swastikas). These emblems are embedded in his hands, within his heart and mind and he will see to it that America burns! For, he is not of, by and for America, but is of the collective.”
And, with these words, the vision ends… “My Lord, this is a terrible vision. Oh so sad! Father, please tell me more.”
“My Little One, do you know why I took the great dragon from the Gulf of Mexico; and do you know why I placed the three giant, geographical angels into the great crevice, which now appears on the Gulf floor?”
“My Lord, I believe You did these things for this reason: A friend and I prayed that you would not yet allow the great methane bubble to be released from beneath the floor of the earth. For, My Lord, we are told that this methane bubble is the size of Mount Everest and that if it ruptures, it will cause a great tidal wave, which will flood the Gulf Coastal areas. Also, my Lord, since a great fire is roaring on the ocean as British Petroleum is burning much of the oil and methane, which surfaces, this great methane bubble is sure to ignite and to cause a roaring fire and explosion! This great explosion will move inland to burn up and destroy much of the coastline, and along with it will come a great tidal wave, which will bring an even greater destruction!
So, My Lord, my friend and I came to you in prayer and agreed before You as touching this thing, that You would not yet allow this methane bubble to burst, not now anyway, but that you would allow some time yet for these people to repent, or to move away from these areas of danger. Otherwise, so many will die in their sins and will not be here to repent during the Great Tribulation. My Lord, we prayed these things and thereafter You removed the great dragon from the Gulf; for he was wreaking havoc. And, You then placed three giant, geographical angels into the great crevice, which is within the sea floor of the Gulf.
“Yes, My Little One, through My great love for the people, I have done these things. Yet, have I in any way, promised you that this methane bubble would not rush forth to accomplish what is foretold?”
“No, my Lord, You have not told this!”
“And, have I told you at any time that I have caused the angels to stop the oil from gushing into the Gulf?”
“No, my Lord, you have not!”
“And, have I told you at any time that the polluted waters of the Gulf are no longer polluted and that the seafood, which comes from the Gulf, is safe to eat?”
“No, my Lord, You have not. My Lord, British Petroleum continues to poison the Gulf and to poison the people, who live along the Gulf, by the spraying of Corexit into the oil to dissolve it! And, most all of the leaders, who are at the head of this nation, are involved in the murder of so many, all for financial gain.”
“And, again, My Little One, you see the hive mind! For, they are all micro-chipped, constantly under surveillance and under mind control! Do you see what has taken place, while you, as a nation, have slept?
My Little One, through your much suffering, you have warned them! You have told them what would come upon them; yet few believed and most fled from you!”
“So, Father, what will be? Will the methane bubble soon surface? Or, will You give a little time for the people to repent, and/or to flee from the Gulf area?”
“My Little One, the wise ones will both repent and flee from the Gulf area; and I tell you that they will flee inward for several hundred miles! For, there will come a time, and soon, when this great methane bubble will surely make its way to the surface. For, I will also make it so! There must be a very real repentance among the people to lessen, or to minimize what will surely come to pass! But, I tell you now that I know how people are! They love the good times! They also hold onto the American dream and believe that somehow things will be fixed again. But, I tell you now that outside of a very great repentance on their parts, this great destruction will come to pass, and it will be far worse than anyone can imagine! Therefore, the wise ones will both repent and flee from the whole area!”
“My Lord, You have said that You will send me to the Gulf Coast in the fall. Why will You do this when You believe that few will repent?”
“My Little One, you pray for My mercy for these people and as such I am willing for you to go to the Gulf Coastal areas; for I will release more geographical angels in these areas. Yet, if the people will not repent, I will restrict these angels in what I allow them to do.”
“So, my Lord, if there will come large numbers, who will repent, it may be that, even when the bubble surfaces and explodes, that You will also protect certain areas to some degree.”
“In My great mercy, I am able to do this! But, I also warn in advance that the greatest numbers will not repent. Therefore, I warn Mine to get out now and to move inland!”
“My Lord, how long do the people have? For, surely, martial law is about to come down on this nation!”
“You are correct, My Little One! Martial law will close in on America, like an iron claw, and soon! Yet, I hear the cries of My people! I am a merciful God and even in the midst of My great judgments, I will pour out My mercy! Yet, I also now give this wisdom to all, who have the eyes to see and the ears to hear. Repent, take your families and your belongings and flee from the Gulf coastal areas and move far inland!”
“So, Father, You will send me along the Gulf States, where You will release more giant, geographical angels, but what about the healing of the waters, which You previously spoke of?”
“My Little One, I have told you of the great miracles, which I wish to give to the people! Yet, how many care about these great miracles? How many have invited you to come to their areas to pray for them and to pray for the healing of the waters?”
“My Lord, only one has written, showing an interest in this trip. Father, I am concerned that when You send me and the manchild, that you will bring further judgment, as so many do not care about You, and will not repent.”
“My Little One, if others wish for you to come and to pray for them and for the healing of the waters, they must write to you and invite you! Otherwise, I will send you only for the releasing of these angels. But, know one thing! Where your feet go, I go! Where you feet settle, I settle; and your visit will put many things boldly in My face.
With this, we sill stop for now. Type and post soon. I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 29th day of August, 2010,
Linda Newkirk

GO TO: prophecies