Sunday, August 16, 2015

REVEALED PROPHECY BY GOD TO SADHU SUNDAR SELVARAJ ON 04.01.2015

                                          ---

Messages of God :



  1. The cry of infants from Syria has reached my ears”;
  2. A weeping child asked the Lord: why are You delayed, how long will we be waiting, when will You save us? Then replied: “Be patient for some more time, My army is getting prepared. I am waiting for the time of My Father. I will give you My weapons of war. Then this land [Syria] will open its mouth to speak of the evils that happened here. Then I will hunt and take vengeance. Be patient and wait till then.”
  3. He asked the angels to watch the devastations caused by the terrorist group ISIS. “Go and see wherever the innocent blood is shed. Very soon I will raise My sword on this nation.”
  4. Walk with Me with a perfect heart, the way you walk before the Lord should be holy. It should be filled with righteousness”
  5. TIME WILL DELAY NO LONGER, REPENT, THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN HAS COME NEAR NOW.
  6. PREPARE TO MEET THE LORD YOUR GOD.