Monday, August 19, 2013

Martial Law Coming to the Gulf States



“Immediately, after giving Him they key I received a vision of the Gulf Coast area, but only a very quick vision. What I saw was barbed wire, which was stringed along much of the Gulf Coast and behind this barbed wire were guard shacks. I looked to see that those in the shacks had terrible guns and I heard the orders: “shoot all that moves.”
Then, I heard our Saviour say, “BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT REPENT!” - Father Yahweh

From The Mountain Prophecies, Book 12,  Chapter 74

PART IV

________________
“Martial Law Coming to the Gulf States”

My Dear Ones, I am eager for you to receive this most important of visions; for I really do not know how long we have before this vision comes to pass!
A dear man regularly calls for me to pray on his behalf so that the holy manchild can remove the implants from his brain and elsewhere in his body, as he regularly comes under heavy attack from the U.S. military. As the holy manchild was working to remove the implants from this man’s brain and neck, I began to hear the prayer language of the holy manchild; and it is very unique to him.
I also knew that he and I were in one accord as we sought our Saviour about something, which was very important spiritually. And, in a moment, I saw that I was rushing down some very dark stairs! At the base of the stairs I found a dark box, which was closed; and I knew that I was to open the box. In so doing, I took out a very thin and narrow key. I then rushed quickly up the stairs and into the light of our Saviour, where I handed the very narrow key to our Saviour.
Immediately, after giving Him they key I received a vision of the Gulf Coast area, but only a very quick vision. What I saw was barbed wire, which was stringed along much of the Gulf Coast and behind this barbed wire were guard shacks. I looked to see that those in the shacks had terrible guns and I heard the orders: “shoot all that moves.”
Then, I heard our Saviour say, “BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT REPENT!”
Immediately, I was then carried into a vision of President Obama and he was very bloated, or inflated, much like a balloon. He was sitting in a chair, drinking a martini and smoking a very huge cigarette. Next, I saw that the Jews were coming up, bowing to him, and licking out of his right hand.
“Blessed Saviour, have mercy on us!”
Blessed is the Name of Jesus, Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
Your Sister,
Linda Newkirk


go to: prophecies