Saturday, July 23, 2011

BIG and Small Sin can LEAD us to HELL

Do not be deceived by the devil, that small sins won't lead you to hell.
Victoria Nehale's testimony on another trip to hell:

The Lord pointed out one middle-aged woman whom I knew before her death. She had died in a car accident at the beginning of 2005. I was shocked to see that woman in Hell because we all knew her as a God-fearing and God-loving person. The Lord told me that that woman loved Him and He also loved her; she had served Him when she was on Earth; she had led many people to the Lord and she knew the Word very well. She was kind to the poor and needy; she gave to them, and helped them in many ways. She was a good servant of the Lord in most ways.

Those words of the Lord shocked me even more and I asked Him why He would let someone who had served Him so well end up in Hell. The Lord looked at me and said that this lady had believed the deception of the Devil. Although she knew the Scriptures well, she believed the lie of the Devil that there are big sins and small sins. She thought that a ‘small' sin would not lead her to Hell because, after all, she was a Christian.

The Lord continued, "I went to her many times...


Read more at 2nd trip to hell