Friday, July 3, 2015

Spread your Wings and Fly

                                                         ....
Spread your Wings and Fly, July 1, 2015
 

Well, we have a very positive bit of feedback from the Lord. Tonight when I spent a couple of hours with Him, I just wanted to be there for Him and He was very present to me, yet not speaking. I told Ezekiel,who was praying backup for me, that I felt I needed to move on to a teaching. He asked me to wait a little longer. So, I stayed and lingered. I asked the Lord if He was going to speak to me and I opened the Bible promises, after praying over the book, to Humility.

I know what that means. Basically, “No, lay down with it.”

Then, Ezekiel said that he thought I should move on with the teaching. He asked the Lord if He was going to speak with me and he got "Lust", which is what Jesus gives us when He wants to say ‘no’. Ezekiel asked about a teaching and he opened to "Joy"  and "Help in Troubles" and then, Ezekiel felt that something really bad is going to happen, so he asked the Lord about that and got "Holy Spirit."

Now, one of our YouTube family wrote in about my last video, Calm Before the Storm, and this is what she had to say, (paraphrased from memory since I somehow deleted it.)

 

"The truth be told, we are all spoiled. A word from the Lord...Every day! For Weeks! And yes, we get addicted, but I can see He doesn't want  that. There comes a time to start using what you've been taught. When that time comes, you have to let them fly or flounder. You can't stand by and hold our hands, we have to learn to walk on our own.
 

“Most folks really ARE clueless! In fact, when the --you know what --hits the fan, it will likely be some of US who have to take the lead and calm others down. We are some of the very few who know what is really going on. The other little chickadees have to realize that they will probably be responsible for more than a few confused and almost comatose companions. Nobody will be holding our hands, but we might be holding a few others. That is what we are supposed to do!
 

“Why do you think the Lord spent so much time explaining things to you/us? Because when the time comes, we may have to gather up a bunch of crazy people and move --FAST! I am sure that He has plenty of angels in place, but I'm betting that He knew how crazy everything and everyone would be, and He made certain that He had some well - trained help "boots on the ground," when things got tough.

“I just finished praying, and I asked Jesus if something happened, and I got killed before he could get here, could He just put me back together in Heaven? I opened my Promises book (just like a good teacher taught me to), and I looked right at God's protection:) But, although, He wants to save our souls for heaven, I think that He is also hoping that we can save a few more, at the last minute. It makes a lot of sense to me. :)

“Didn't He say that His Bride looks beautiful on the battlefield? He is a man, who would like His Bride working WITH Him during these awful times. I, for one, am grateful for everything I've learned and experienced. And soon He'll be coming!!! :) Yay!

“I know that I would feel TERRIBLE, if I discovered that Jesus had NOT gone to get every last soul He could, because He felt that we couldn't make it without a message from Him every day! I am more than happy to take a splinter of the cross, and give up my messages, in order to insure that there is a chance to save more souls. I know that I'll be very weepy (oh well), and my face will ulcerate and bleed more. That kinda hurts, but it's nothing compared to my back, and it is also a small price to pay for the saving of souls or to increase His ability to bestow Grace where and when it's needed the most.

“Things are gonna get very hairy soon. But we knew this. We always knew it. I think that it's possible that a couple of folks thought that they'd get their hands held the entire time. :) But that was never your job. :) We'll do our best to shore each other up, take things step by step, probably pray a lot, and look forward to seeing you and Ezekiel "upstairs" when things quiet down. :) And who knows? You may still get the opportunity to make a couple more videos.

Source: heartdwellers