Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Wasatch Mountain Prophecy



                          

“As I looked back at him in the Spirit, he told me that they (the Native Americans) knew that I would be passing through this canyon with the holy manchild and that they had gathered there to see our passing. He further told me that he knew that the eyes of God, the Creator, looked through my eyes and through the eyes of the holy son who is within me. He further told me that he knew that God was passing along that route with us and that He would see the great evils of the people, who inhabit the land. He further stated that because of our very passing, God would soon judge the evils of the people, who live in that area. Furthermore, He told me that the Native Americans would soon be vindicated for the great evils, which had been done to them.” – Linda Newkirk


From The Mountain Prophecies, Book 12, Chapter 75 (con’t)

  __________________


Why I traveled the Wasatch Front!
The Wasatch Mountain prophecy!

My friend in Idaho had told me of a prophetic vision regarding the Wasatch mountain front and the prophetic warning of a terrible earthquake, which will rip through the Wasatch front near Malad Idaho, opening up the ground and causing a great underground river to spew forth. The rupture of this river will flood a great area in Idaho, even possibly extending into surrounding states.
If our Saviour allows this great catastrophe to happen, many will drown in the churning waters, or be covered in the great upheavals of the earth, especially many, who belong to the Mormon Church. The areas of Southern Idaho and Utah are replete with a great number of Mormons, who settled there long ago, their numbers having increased greatly!
I was surely sent along the Wasatch front on account of my precious friends, who live very near to Malad Idaho. On account of these dear souls, our Saviour would cause me to travel the Wasatch Mountains, praying and asking for the release of many giant angels into the Wasatch area from southern Idaho into northern Utah! And, in coming back through Salt Lake City a second time on my return trip, I would pass through more of the Wasatch Mountains and would again ask for the release of even more of these giant angels into these great and unstable areas, which are all connected to the Yellowstone volcano.

A Visitation

My Dear Ones, as I left Idaho and entered into Utah, I passed through Logan, Utah and then came to Sardine Canyon, a great canyon, which traverses the floor of the Wahsatch Mountains! As I was moving past this city and heading into the great canyon, I was given a vision from our Saviour. In this vision, I saw the earth open up and great amounts of molten lava came rolling forth from the tentacles of the great and deep Yellowstone volcano. Chills began begin to pass through my flesh as I headed deeper into the canyon and it seemed that every hair on my head was standing on end. My Dear Ones, I was not afraid and do not fear evil! What I felt was not fear, but at the moment, (as I was busy driving), I could not pinpoint the nature of the strange feeling, which was moving over me!
However, quickly I would be drawn into the Spirit and once in the Spirit, I would look behind me and see a Native American, who was standing on the side of the mountain; and the spirit of this Native American was calling out to me. Usually, my Dear Ones, I do not have a thing to do with spirits of the deceased, unless appointed by the Spirit of God to do something with them.
As I looked back at him in the Spirit, he told me that they (the Native Americans) knew that I would be passing through this canyon with the holy manchild and that they had gathered there to see our passing. He further told me that he knew that the eyes of God, the Creator, looked through my eyes and through the eyes of the holy son who is within me. He further told me that he knew that God was passing along that route with us and that He would see the great evils of the people, who inhabit the land. He further stated that because of our very passing, God would soon judge the evils of the people, who live in that area. Furthermore, He told me that the Native Americans would soon be vindicated for the great evils, which had been done to them.
Then, I heard the sounds of a great horn, the shrill sounds of this horn filling the mountains and reverberating throughout the canyon. It was at that time that I looked behind me again in the Spirit to see someone, who was on the side of one of the great Wahsatch Mountains. This being had eyes of pure, white fire, was dressed in sackcloth, and in his mouth was a ram’s horn. As he blew the ram’s horn, a great and awesome feeling of reverence and holiness began to creep over me. And, very quickly I began to sense the presence of others there on the mountain. Again, I looked in the Spirit to see many Native American spirits, who were spread across the mountains, sitting there on horses, all of them watching our passing. Amidst such a grand scene, I traveled onward, still in awe of what was taking place, but as I traversed through that great canyon, the sounds of the ram’s horn began to fade and the spirits of the Native Americans began to fade from my vision. As I was driving, I also had to pay attention to the road, so I was in fact back and forth between the spirit world and the real world in which I was traveling.
However, as I was nearing Salt Lake City, I was made aware again of the Native American spirits, who were behind me there, still on the mountains; and this time, they had all dismounted their horses and bowed down, their bodies pointed towards us and their faces on the ground! Indeed, they were all bowed in reverence to the passing of the holy manchild.
Then, the same Native American spoke these words to me: “You will come again to visit us; and when you come again, you will bring us many blessings.”
go to: prophecies