Sunday, August 4, 2013

Oh, Glorious King, Two Types of the Children of Satan!, The Manchild of Revelation, Chapter Twelve

“My Dear Ones, the Manchild is a Little Saviour, the Little Son of the King; and He is going to rule the world with a rod of iron! And, oh so greatly I long for this day! For, surely through the Sons of God Manifest, through the beautiful Bride of Christ, the little Son of the King is going to do a great and mighty work in the earth!” - - Linda Newkirk

Book 12, Chapter 60 

____________________

PART V, VI 

“Oh, Glorious King! ”

Two Types of the Children of Satan!, The Manchild of Revelation, Chapter Twelve

 

Oh, Blessed Father, I feel such an awesome overflowing of your Holy Presence in my midst, that I so long for you to tarry, even a while longer! For, I so hunger and thirst after you and I so long to be fed the deeper things of you, oh Blessed and Mighty King! For, you are my Delight, oh Blessed Saviour! Oh Cherished and Holy One of All Creation! You are my portion, oh Holy and Blessed Saviour! You are my daybreak and My Beautiful and Holy Morning Son! You are my rearguard and My loving place of comfort! You are the Eternal Song of Joy in my heart! You are my Budding and Blooming Garden of Multicolored and pure truths, My Ever-present Orchard of Pure and Holy peace, my Glorious and Pure heavenly Fragrance! Oh, yes, oh Mighty King, you are my Heart’s Delight, My Rivers of Great Joy, my Great and Awesome Glimpse into Eternity! You are my First Love, my holy, pure and true love and I so delight in you, oh Glorious King! Blessed Saviour, thank You! Oh, Radiant, Pure and Holy One, thank you! For, You, Oh Blessed King, have heard my cries and you have answered My calls! Glory to Your holy Name forever and ever!
Thank you, oh Blessed Saviour for all that you have given and for all that you have shown! Oh Blessed King, I have toiled and I have travailed greatly beneath so much evil and beneath such great torture and persecution, but you have been My faithful staff, my rod of strength, of hope and corrective fire! Thank you, oh Glorious King; for all things truly do work together for the good of all of us, who are called of you! Glory to Your Holy Name, oh Mighty king!
I ask you, oh Blessed Saviour, how will such wonders come about? Will you take some soon to your Holy Mountain, or will there be yet at time of great affliction before you take any?
My Little One, I will do both! For, I will soon take some to My Holy Mountain, who will also return, and I will also cast My Bride into the furnace of afflictions. Just as you have received My holy Son and just as you have walked through the furnace of afflictions, so shall it be with all, who receive My Holy Son! For, to whom much is given, much is expected! Oh, how many wish that they would have another way, but there is not another way for My Bride! Great tests and trials shall be heaped upon tests and trials until I am satisfied that each one is clean! There is no other way! Yes, all want another way, that I would come and rescue them from their evil and filthy ways! But, this is not My way, has not been My way and shall not be My way! It is time for all of My people to get right, get honest and get real with Me!
Father, will you “soon” take some upon Your Holy Mountain? Or, will it be some months yet?
I will answer this with one word, “Yes!” “Yes, very, very soon, I will take some to My Holy Mountain!”
But, even as I met with Elijah and Moses on my Holy Mountain, how many did I take with Me? Be circumspect and be wise!
I am Your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 18th day of November, 2009,
Linda Newkirk

“PART VI”


“Two Types of the Children of Satan!, The Manchild of Revelation, Chapter Twelve!”

My Little One, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God! And, I come back to you today; for I linger still! And, this time, I come back to you to answer a few questions regarding the Children of Satan, the two types of the children of Satan! Firstly, there is the “goat manifest” and secondly there is the “hidden goat!”
Within those human bodies, who are called the “goat manifest,” there has not ever been a human soul to occupy that body, but since birth and even since the time of conception, a fiery serpent has been attached to that human body! This fiery serpent cannot, therefore, be cast out of this body! For, it is the legal occupant of the body!
The second type of satanic lineage is called the “hidden goat,” for there is resident in these bodies a human soul! These are the ones, who are so terribly abused, so beat down. Some of them being mind controlled murderers, sex slaves, prostitutes, spies, and breeders, among other kinds of slaves! The human soul is the rightful occupant of these bodies, but because of the fact that this soul has been born into a Satanic lineage, this soul is constantly beat down, oppressed, maligned, accused, and raped and controlled via all manner of drugging, and other kinds of mind control techniques.
Those of the “hidden goat” lineage can be saved and many of these will be saved through the power, which I put into my Little Son! But, I warn you again, that even with him as their ally, it will not be easy for these to overcome the vast amount of mental programming and adverse effects of rape, torture and other evils, which have been done to them! But, true to My promise to you, I am going to set free and save many of them!
It is within this latter group of the “hidden goat” lineage also, My Little One, that there will also exists a plethora of demons, each tied to a negative physical, mental, or spiritual attribute! And, once these negative attributes are purged, the demons will have no closets to hide in!
Father, You gave me a greatly disturbing vision of Satan’s Wall of Terrible Shame, and on this wall, I saw people, who were placed into cavernous areas on the wall, not deeply cavernous areas, but slightly cavernous, and reminiscent of an open tomb, a perfectly carved out area, into which bodies were snugly placed! And, on some, there was a shackle on the left leg, and I would see the hidden goat in this shackle! The right leg was free, but both hands were pulled back behind their backs and heavily chained together and held in place via a great lock! Also, on the throat was a terrible cage and into the head also a terrible cage, which held stationery the head! And, behind each person, a terrible, black demon, who peered out through the eyes! And, this was only for the ones, who had the “hidden goat.”
I saw others, who had both feet in chains and shackles! Both hands in chains and shackles and terrible bars of metal through their bodies and heads; and there was in these a fiery serpent! These with such fiery serpents could get off the wall whenever they wished, but would nonetheless be always chained to the wall, regardless of the distance that they went from the wall! These were the goat manifest.
I saw some on the wall, whose bodies were withered up, but their eyes were still alive! And, I saw some on the wall, whose bodies smelled so terrible, like putrid and rotten flesh, and worms and other terrible things crawled out of their flesh!
Oh, Father, Satan’s wall of terrible shame is beyond any horror show! But, Father, it is real! So terribly sad, so terribly wicked and so terribly evil! Father, how long will you continue to look upon such evil? I am so grieved, Father, so terribly grieved!
My Little One, I have begun a work to rescue the first of many, who are among the prisoners on this wall! You will see what I will do; for many of these helpless and hopeless prisoners, I shall set free! And, through it all, in the face of Satan, and all of his wicked hoards, I shall glorify my own Name! Indeed, I shall set free many, many of these captives! They shall know Me and they shall love Me greatly! Many of them I shall raise up to do great and mighty works for Me! Indeed, I shall multiply My harvest in and through many of Satan’s captives!
Be of good cheer, My Little One; for I show you so very much, all to encourage you and to encourage My people during the very worst of times!
I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 18th day of November, 2009,
Linda Newkirk

“ An Update for you regarding the Little Son of the King,
The Manchild of Revelation, Chapter Twelve!”

Dear Ones, such wondrous things are taking place with the Little Son of the King! He is now over forty-two months old; and during these years he has grown greatly! When our Saviour first gave him to me, he was a small pool of liquid light in my body, this pool of liquid light being about the size of a hen’s egg! But, he is so huge now, extending far outside of my body, even for several hundred feet! He sees so much, is able to travel great distances, and to see into such great depths! He is becoming a beautiful teacher and he is a source of such great comfort and overflowing peace and kindness. He is so wise and precious in every way! His body is full of the fire of our Mighty Saviour and his constant rotation is reminiscent of being in the midst of ocean waves.
At times, when the persecution is so great against us and when the wicked ones have pummeled us with vast amounts of their wicked technology, I must lie and rest, sometimes for many hours, especially in the afternoon hours, for he works with such strength and the rotating is so great.
Approximately seven years ago, our Saviour told me that He was going to give me 360 degree DNA. And, what a journey this has been! For, I have endured experiences unlike anything I could have ever imagined, with persecution more intense, and suffering greater than anything I also could have possibly envisioned! But, even so, blessed is the Name of our Mighty God; for I am indeed so greatly blessed to endure such persecution for the love of our Mighty God!
My Dear Ones, 360 degree DNA is the ever-moving, ever-spiraling DNA of our Saviour! This DNA rotates constantly and is full of the fire, this fire being the all-consuming fire of our Saviour! This Little Son of the King, has been able to clean dissolve and rotate out of me vast amounts of foreign substances, which the wicked ones have forged into my body, day after day, week after week, and month after month, for over 42 months!
However, these assaults are not just directed at my body, but now form a dark cloud, a great mass of dark matter, which now reaches far outside of my body, even at times by several hundred feet! And, the Precious Little Son of the King must now extend far outside of me to be able to dissolve and clean away from us this terrible mass of dark matter!
There are really no words to describe the Satanic, hideous assaults, which Satan and his wicked hoards, are able to create through their vast array of Annunaki (Anakim) technology! If our Father did not bring forth His Little Son at this time to fight on behalf of captive humanity, surely none would be left! For, so horrific is this terrible technology and so many are now full of varying amounts of wires, strings, glass and crystalline structures, and a whole array of horrific implantable substance, which is too vast to even begin to describe!
In past writings, I have sought to describe this terrible technology to you, and I am sure that I have failed miserably in my attempts, but it is real and capable of disabling any person and also capable of bringing about total Satanic slavery! There is no hope of getting free of this horrific technology, except through our Saviour’s Precious Little Son, the Manchild of Revelation Chapter Twelve!
My Dear Ones, the Manchild is a Little Saviour, the Little Son of the King; and He is going to rule the world with a rod of iron! And, oh so greatly I long for this day! For, surely through the Sons of God Manifest, through the beautiful Bride of Christ, the little Son of the King is going to do a great and mighty work in the earth!
However, at this time, Satan is still in my face, even as told in the Revelation Chapter Twelve; and many of his wicked hoards, reptiles and humans alike come and go from my house with many kinds of terrible torture; and they target us again and again and again! Yet, because of the fire in the Little Son of the King, all that they do to me now only causes a minimal amount of pain and suffering; for our Saviour cushions me and His beautiful Little Son through His great fiery power, and his overflowing mercy and grace. However, I must rest often, and at times for long hours; for the war against us is very great! Therefore, the work of our Saviour’s little son is also very great, even from day to day!
Beautiful Ones, we have such a great an awesome heritage before our Mighty God! For, the Kingdom of God is upon us! Glory to the Name of our Mighty God, forever and ever! Therefore, live worthy! Be obedient, humble and fearful before our Mighty God, loving Him above all, that you might receive a place in the Glorious Kingdom of our Mighty God! For, His Kingdom is truly now in our midst and it is reaching out to you! So, make yourself ready! Make yourself clean before our Mighty King; and wait patiently for Him; for all good things truly do come to those, who wait humbly and obediently before our Mighty King!
Big, big hugs to you, my Precious Brothers and Sisters and many, many thanks to each of you, who helps with these works in any way! For, “those, who sow into good ground, will reap great rewards!” Very true words from one, whom I call, with heartfelt love, “My Little Friend.” Yes, indeed, our Father truly rewards and blesses the faithful ones!
Keep watching; for I will soon post much more, which our Father has given, regarding the Children of Satanic lineage! And, there will come some powerful prayers, which, when used properly, will enable you and your loved ones to be free of hidden, Satanic controls!
All the praise, all the glory, all the honor and all the power to our Mighty Lord of Lords and King of Kings!
Sending much love to you all,
Your sister and friend,
Linda Newkirk
PS: My great apologies to any of you, who are waiting on my e-mails back to you! Due to such great activity around me, I have been so behind on many things. Thank you for your understanding hearts; for I get things done, but am so much slower at it; for the war is indeed very great!


go to: prophecies