Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What our Saviour kept from me!


“Sadly, you in this nation of America, have so trampled these works, and in so doing you have trampled the Kingdom of our Saviour, even before it could be born. Great shall be your travail, oh nation of America; for you shall bear your shame! Many, who sleep in the dust shall awaken to eternal life; for they shall be made to know the love, mercy, grace and forgiveness of our Mighty Saviour. He will give this grace to many, who so sleep in the dust; for in their lifetimes they were not blessed to know Him! But, you, oh nation of America, oh harlot nation, if you do not repent, you will surely perish in your great sins!” – Linda Newkirk

 From The Mountain Prophecies, Book 12, Chapter 75 (con’t)

________________

What our Saviour kept from me!

 After two long weeks on being on the road and traveling in my truck, I returned home on the 14th of October, so exceedingly tired, having slept so little for the entire time, my body having been ravaged by the constant assaults of Satan and his many hoards. Into the afternoon of the 14th day of October, I would leave my friend in Oklahoma City, his having assured me that he felt comfortable in making the rest of the trip alone, for I was so pressed in the Spirit to get home.

However, I would be only a couple of hours away when I would call back to check on my brother, to find out that he had experienced a breakdown of the second truck. One of the tires had blown out, but my friend, who was traveling in the first truck would not be immediately aware of the blow-out of the tire of the second truck. And, this towing of the second truck, which then had a blowout, would begin to eat away at the wheel and to break the axle of the second truck, which would be quite costly, but still covered under his insurance. So, he would remain stranded on the road and need to stay over to take care of the many repairs, this necessitating his return at a later time to retrieve the repaired truck!
After returning home from this very long trip, I was so very exhausted. I was so exceedingly tired and still the holy manchild and I were under very great and severe attacks through the wicked and terrible technology of Satan; and I had no time in which to recuperate.
Therefore, as I needed to rest a great deal, I had little time to reflect on the exceedingly wonderful chain of events, which had taken place since I left on the 1st of October. However, as I began to write of this most astounding journey, a friend of mine called me from Tucson on the afternoon of the 12th of November. It would only be through this man’s dream and through another brother’s dream of the 13th day of November, that I would realize that a birthing had truly taken place in the desert northwest. So astounding are the ways of our Saviour!
Rev 12:5 And, she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron…

The Dreams!
The Birth of the Baby Boy,
The Manchild of Revelation Twelve!

It was on Friday, the 12th of November, as I was nearing completion of this message that my Dear Friend from Arizona called me and told me of a dream that his brother had. In this dream, his brother saw a woman, who was very pregnant and the baby was very overdue. He knew in the dream that if he did not deliver the baby, that Trina would die. So, in the dream, this brother, whose name is Chris, took a carpenter’s knife, drew it out, cut beneath the breastbone of the pregnant woman and pulled the baby out. He performed a C-section and there was no blood. He noted that there was someone else, who was standing beside the woman and the baby; and after the delivery, the mom and baby began to laugh, both of them being exceedingly happy.
My friend went on to advise me that the name “Trina” in Greek means “pure,” and in this case I believe that “Trina” refers to the pure of heart, who wait and long for a mighty move from our Blessed Saviour. Surely, many are about to lose hope; for the wait has been so long! Therefore, the holy manchild had to be born, for sake of the pure of heart.
Please note in the above dream that this dear brother, Chris, seems to represent Christ, our Saviour! Please take note that he mentioned that there was someone with the woman when the child was born; for you will see this again in Rick’s dream, which is below!
A few months past, Chris had another dream of the holy manchild. In this dream, he saw that a baby had just been born and that it was wrapped in a blanket. As he looked at the baby, he was amazed to see how beautiful the baby was, indeed such a perfect babe! He picked up the baby and as he did so, the blanket fell away! He marveled to see that the baby had muscles and also hair on his private parts, the latter most likely meaning that he is ready to bear seed.

Another Holy Manchild Dream!

My Dear Brother, who came here from California to help in the work on the land, had another dream of the holy manchild on the night of November 13, 2010. Note that this is one day after my brother called me from Tucson to give me the details of the “Trina” dream, which is above.
I had called this brother from California early in the morning of the 13th of November, and he told me that he wished to speak to me as he had something important to share with me. I could hardly wait to get dressed and get outside to hear of his dream; for I knew that he had received something very important from our Mighty Saviour! I listened in great excitement as he shared his dream from the night before! The following is his recollection of his dream in his own words!

                     The birthing of the Holy Manchild
The Christ Child Dream of 11-13-2010 Rick W.

This dream began as I saw myself and Linda sitting on the floor in a private room. Linda appeared to be sitting in the middle of a bed mattress on the floor, with lots of comforter blankets surrounding her and spread out in a circle around her. I looked at her just as she said, “The baby is born.” I glanced around at the blankets and covers and I then saw the baby moving around at the outside edge of the covers on the floor. We both watched in amazement as the baby was crawling around, playing, and then stood up. He was laughing and waving his hands around and clapping. I was astonished to see the new born baby acting and playing like a small child, and for a few moments we just watched him moving around on the blanket covers in amazement.
Next, I got up and went to the new baby. He held his hands up in the air and I took both of his hands in my hands and walked with him right behind him, his left hand in my left hand, his right hand in my right hand, as we moved forward. We walked together out of the birthing room and into a hallway. We went to the room next door, where my parents were located. I wanted my Mom and Dad to see the new born baby that walked from birth. This was a happy time and my parents were amazed at the baby’s laughing and walking as they watched too.
They asked me when he was born. I looked at my watch, which read 2:46. I glanced at Linda and we guessed we had watched him playing for about one and one half minutes, and so I replied… “2:44.”
Next, we all went outside into the back yard. This was a close family gathering around the baby. I walked with the newborn on the side walk with the family loved ones watching. At one point, the baby stepped in a little circle of dirt, which was laying on the edge of the sidewalk. He immediately pulled his foot back, frowned, turned around and looked down at the dirt. We all looked too, and I saw that he was barefoot. He didn’t like the feel of dirt on the bottom of his bare feet. I noticed that the sidewalk was clean except for a small dirty space, and the dream ended. Rick W.
Notice the small circle of friends in this dream and remember the small group, which appeared with my Tucson friend as he stood with the woman in the desert. Remember also the small group, which followed my travels, my very close friends. The truth of the birthing of the holy manchild would go firstly to these, who are my very close friends.
Later on, our Saviour will explain in his own words some of the time frames, which relate to Rick’s dream. As we understand it, the time of approximately one and one half minutes represents about one month and a half, or the 40 days that the manchild would play outside of my body before going to the throne of God. The time 2:44 represents the number of days, which would pass from the time that we left Truckee California, when the birthing process began until it was completed in the early morning hours of October 13th in a Motel Eight in Laramie, Wyoming.

The meaning of 10-10-10

We would leave Truckee California around noon on the 10th of October of 2010, or on 10-10-10 and would spend three nights on the road, the third night, the night of the birthing bringing us to Laramie, Wyoming. In Laramie, Wyoming, we found a Motel Eight, which was sitting far back from the road and seemed to be a trucker’s haven, an adequate place, but not very well kept in many ways. We got rooms at the Motel Eight, eight also meaning new beginnings, or birthing.
It was cold in Laramie, Wyoming and the room was also cold. But, when I turned on the heater, it made so much noise that I no longer saw the need of it. I gathered up covers from the other bed and doubled and tripled these covers over myself and after a while of shivering, began to drift off into a warm rest amidst the waves of the holy manchild. My body was full of vast amounts of foreign stuff and he needed to work very hard to remove such things from within us!
Since I was sleeping, I do not know what happened with the holy manchild on that cold night in Laramie, Wyoming! But, after the revelations, which have been given to these brothers through their dreams, and through the direct revelations of our Saviour, I do know that the holy manchild was born in a Motel Eight in Laramie, Wyoming in the early morning hours of the 13th day of October, 2010, that birthing process having begun three days earlier! Since that birthing, I have come to know that Laramie means origin.
Our Saviour knew that this birth would take place in my sleep and that I would also be so very tired and not aware of what had taken place. For, this reason, my Dear Ones, I know that he so chose the city of birth so that there would be no doubt in my mind that Laramie, Wyoming was the place of origin of the holy manchild’s birth. Glory to our Mighty Saviour; for He attends to every detail!
My Dear Ones, I also believe that He picked Laramie, Wyoming as a tribute to the native American spirits! For, it was our Saviour, who caused them to awaken from the dust, that He might give honor to His Holy Son! For, He will get his own honor and bring honor to His holy son, even if he must raise spirits of the dead to bring him honor!
Sadly, you in this nation of America, have so trampled these works, and in so doing you have trampled the Kingdom of our Saviour, even before it could be born. Great shall be your travail, oh nation of America; for you shall bear your shame! Many, who sleep in the dust shall awaken to eternal life; for they shall be made to know the love, mercy, grace and forgiveness of our Mighty Saviour. He will give this grace to many, who so sleep in the dust; for in their lifetimes they were not blessed to know Him! But, you, oh nation of America, oh harlot nation, if you do not repent, you will surely perish in your great sins!
go to: prophecies