Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Visions from our Father




“My Little One, if there comes a delay, or a significant delay in his plans for financial imprisonment of the U.S.A., per the orders of the Queen of England and the Rothschild man, he plans to give the nod for the release of poisoned gas.” – Father Yahweh



From the Mountain Prophecies
 Book 12, Chapter 78, Part II

______________
Visions from our Father 


Greetings to you, my Precious Brothers and Sisters. I am up rather late tonight, later than usual for me. But, this is a very urgent message and you need to receive it, for it is very serious, indeed!

My Dear Ones, I know that many of you have been following the shock and awe of the financial bartering and whimpering in Washington DC, the threats, the denials, the accusations of those in the House and Senate, and the utter contempt, which has been shown by the President of this nation, both towards the Houses of the Congress and towards the people of this nation. 

Some have been shaking their heads in a state of confusion, as they witnessed both the nonchalance and the arrogance of the President of this nation regarding the financial gridlock, which has been taking place in Washington DC.  Yes, this has been shock and awe at its finest.

And, some may think that this was just a matter of disagreement among those in Washington, but my Dear Ones, we know better. Our Saviour has already shown us that this chaos is well planned, planned through the Queen of England and her counterpart, the wealthy Rothschild family of Europe. And, many in Congress are a part of this treasonous plot.

Some years ago, our Saviour showed me in visions that President Obama is a Rothschild man, who is put into power through the Rothschilds of Europe.  We also know, from what our Saviour showed back in 2008, that Obama is the long-awaited antichrist.  So, we have watched and waited for that time when he would seize power; and this, my Dear Ones, is that time. 

We have precious little time in this nation; for it is falling right before our very eyes; and when you see it fall, remember the warnings of our Saviour to the people of America for the past three decades; and plenty of them, that if the people of this of nation do not repent, He will bring severe judgment upon it, including nuclear war and massive enslavement and carnage of the people.

Yet, you know how it has been.  The rebellious have become more rebellious. The mockers and scorners have multiplied.  The sins of the people have piled up. The churches are overwhelmingly spiritually rotten and without the Spirit of God. The people refuse to hear the warnings of God and will not repent; and now comes the quick downfall of this nation. You are seeing it right now. This nation is falling fast.



A Vision from our Saviour today

August 02, 2011

I was rather tired this afternoon, as Satan and his wicked pawns in the U.S. Government, and even elsewhere, had targeted my body heavily and I could hardly walk, amidst so much foreign stuff in my body.  Therefore, I knew that I must rest so that the Holy Son of our Saviour, who lives within me, could dissolve and remove such a vast amount of foreign material.

 So, I lay down in my living room beneath a ceiling fan, a very good place to be in 105 degree plus weather, and I was just settling in, when I was given a very powerful vision.  In this vision, I saw a horse-drawn buggy, which was being pulled by a couple of horses. It was coming quickly down an old brick street; and it came to a halt very suddenly in front of an old building.

A man exited the buggy, ran up a long flight of stairs and came to a very large door.  He did not knock on the door, but rushed right in.  In the room was President Obama, who stood behind his desk; and the man from the buggy handed a book-like object to the President.

I saw the president as he opened the book and he read the words, “There has been a delay.”  Then, the president turned to a man, who was standing behind him; and the President said, “Give me a glass of water.”  President Obama then took the glass of water and drank a few sips.

I looked now to see that a midget was standing to the left of the President’s desk; and the midget said to the President, “What will you do?”  

The President said, “I will fart and make a very stinky wind.”

End of vision



Then, I remembered a vision, which our Saviour had given to me some months past and I felt gravely concerned for the people of this nation; for there shall surely come a great carnage.  So, I sought our Saviour about the above vision.  Following, you will read these words.

A Message from our Saviour

August 02, 2011

Oh, Blessed Saviour, oh Glorious Most High God, I come to You to ask about Your meaning of this vision. Father, I believe that I well understand this vision, but would You please speak to me about it.

My Little One, there are dragons and there are meadows. Do you know the difference between the two?

Yes, My Lord, I know the difference between dragons and meadows.

And, there are roses and chrysanthemums. Do you know the difference between the two?

Yes, My Lord.

And, there is hearsay and there is gossip. Do you know the difference between the two?

My Lord, the two are often the same.

And, so it is, My Little One. Do you know that a delay in the (passage of) the spending bill, a significant delay, is the same as martial law?  Do you know this? 

My Lord, I believe that I do know this.

My Blessed Child, the satanic elite are desperate to bring down this nation, and this, you well know.

Yes, Father.

But, why are they so desperate?

Father, there must be many reasons, but what are the main ones?

My Little One, they are desperately afraid that the people might wake up, become united and empowered, and throw them out.

This, I understand.

So, My Little One, any talk of a balanced budget must be squashed. It will not be allowed.  So, now, all such talk will be squashed through President Obama’s special committee; and the Congress and the will of the people will also be squashed.

So, Father, President Obama plans to make a big “fart” and create a “stinky wind.”

I have shown it and I have told you already that a time would come when he would release poisonous gas into various parts of America.  No, My Little One, he, himself, will not release the gas, but he will give the nod (of approval) and it will come via foreigners.

Father, how soon does he plan such a thing?

My Little One, if there comes a delay, or a significant delay in his plans for financial imprisonment of the U.S.A., per the orders of the Queen of England and the Rothschild man, he plans to give the nod for the release of poisoned gas. Will he do it? My Little One, he is planning it and he is planning to do it sooner, rather than later. I tell you his plans.  Understand?

Yes, My Lord.

Post this soon, My Little One.  I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 2nd day of August, 2011,

Linda Newkirk

PS “Father, you are so precious, so lovely, so beautiful in every way.  Thank you for showing these things.  Blessed is Your Holy Name.”

LINDA NEWKIRK
P.O. Box 17277
North Little Rock, AR, 72117
USA

Website:
http://www.prophecies.org (From The Mountain Prophecies)

CLICK To E-Mail:
Linda Newkirk
lnewkirk_46@msn.com


Navigate Back To The:
From The Mountain Home Page



Navigate To The:
Book 12 Page




Copyright © 2011 [FromTheMountainProphecies]. All rights reserved.