Saturday, August 3, 2013

He is Coming for the Wise Virgins!

                                         
“My Little One, I am saddened to look and see that so many raise their arms towards Me and say, “I am ready,” when their hearts are full of every kind of darkness! At a time when My Bride should be in her closet praying, confessing her sins, and pleading for Me to make her whole and clean, this is not the case with many! Instead, many, upon hearing that My coming is at hand, drop all, and shout, “I am ready!” Do these think that I am blind, and that I will not see all? Do they think that I will whitewash their sins and take them as they are, overlooking their darkness, even as they overlook it?”  -  Father in Heaven

Con’t Book 12, Chapter 58

___________

He is Coming for the Wise Virgins!

My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God! My Blessed Child, even, and just as surely as the wind blows, and just as surely as the sun rises in the East, My promise is ever so true, that I am coming for My Bride! Many can sense when a time of crisis is at hand; and My True Ones can also sense the time of My Coming!
My Little One, I long to come for My Bride, even as My Bride is longing for Me! And, I warn Mine through dreams and visions and through the prophetic word to make themselves right before Me; for the time of My coming is at hand! And, over and over again, during the past few years, I have sounded the alarm to My Bride to make herself ready; for My coming is at hand! And, truly I have wanted to come (for My Bride) and could have expedited many things so that My coming for My Bride would have already taken place! But, even so, My Little One, I have continued to tarry and I have further delayed significant world events; for some, whom I wish to marry, would not make themselves ready! My Little One, I am saddened to look and see that so many raise their arms towards Me and say, “I am ready,” when their hearts are full of every kind of darkness! At a time when My Bride should be in her closet praying, confessing her sins, and pleading for Me to make her whole and clean, this is not the case with many! Instead, many, upon hearing that My coming is at hand, drop all, and shout, “I am ready!” Do these think that I am blind, and that I will not see all? Do they think that I will whitewash their sins and take them as they are, overlooking their darkness, even as they overlook it? Do they believe that I will work some magic, erase their sins, and take them away? My Little One, the sins of Satan and the sins of his hoards have polluted My people! They have polluted My churches and they have come to occupy My Bride! I will marry none, save they are clean before Me! And, to be clean is a great work! To be clean requires a great desire to be clean! To be clean requires spiritual discipline and obedience to Me! To be clean requires that one forsake the world and all of the evil that is within it! To be clean requires that one loves Me above all! To be clean is a work and no amount of whitewashing will make one clean!
My Little One, it is important now for Me to list the characteristics of My Bride! Alongside these characteristics of My Bride, I will also list the corresponding characteristics of the Children of Satan! It is time for My Bride to look upon herself and weigh herself before Me! To look at and observe what I expect of My Bride, and to look at and observe the corresponding characteristics of the children of Satan! Too many behaviors of the children of Satan have crept into My Bride and I will have none of it!
These Are The Characteristics Of My Bride!
These Are The Characteristics Of The Children Of Satan!
My Bride
The Children of Satan


Loving and kind
Much unresolved hate, malice and internal conflicts


Generous
Greedy, selfish, covetous


Merciful
Overbearing


Faithful
Unfaithful in many ways


Long-suffering, patient
Impulsive


Even tempered
Angry / Accusing


Truthful
Liars / Manipulators


Quiet
Often boisterous


Meek / Humble
Proud / Haughty


Gentle
Abrasive / Harsh / Raucous


Thankful
Quick to forget the goodness of others, unthankful, argumentative, accusing, looking for errors in others


Peace Loving
Do not like peace and quiet


Slow to anger
Quick to anger


Love Me above all
Very difficult for these to know Me or love Me! May Talk a lot about Me, but know Me not!


Will hold their tongues about hurt, or speak with a very trusted Friend. Always praying about hurts or concerns
Will broadcast hurt, imagined or real to anyone, who will listen. Purveyors of gossip and lies!


Peaceful spirit and home!
Chaotic home environment! Always trouble!


Will be faithful Friend to Others
Will be Unfaithful to All Friends


Faithful to do what they promise
Will promise and not carry through on their promises


Disciplined in their lives
Undisciplined in many ways


Obey My commandments
Not concerned about obeying My commandments


Pray always about all things
Seldom pray; and if so, not from the heart


Read and Study Scriptures for Love of Me
May know scriptures well, or not at all, but if so May beat others with scriptures, or use them to manipulate others


Teachable spirits, Hunger for Truth!
Resist truth, resist Me! Want to hear the good things! Will accept truth if it parallels their own thinking!


Long to walk in righteousness, To be clean vessels.
Long to be right, to be right is most important to These! Want to be in control!


Desire My Perfect will in their lives
Want their own will, their own way, high minded, Will not easily listen to guidance


Repent daily; truly sorry for their sins!
Will not easily admit that they are wrong, however, Some may often admit their wrongs, but have no Real guilt for their wrongs! Not genuinely sorry for Their wrongs!


Weep for their sins
Seldom weep for their sins! Will weep, but often for Control of others. And, may weep for sins when Backed into a corner.


Truly enjoy helping others
Enjoy helping themselves


Sex unimportant, or has a Minor place in their lives
Sex very important, especially all kinds Of sexual perversions


No addictions of any kind
May have multiple addictions, yet also be in denial About any or all of them.


Will help other in distress, Concerned for downtrodden, distressed
Will trample the weak and hurting; unconcerned, for lost and these love power and control


Dislike the limelight
Like to be the center of attention


Trustworthy
Cannot be trusted! Will not keep their word!


Quick to help or give to My works
Will not give to My works, except for show!


Love life; and will protect life of others
Killers of life, murderers


Live simple
Lives Hedonistic, like to have a good time


Have come out of the world
Love the world and all that is in it!


Quiet, serene spirits, cherish the quiet of My Spirit
Love the noise of the world; restless, troubled spirits, Busybodies


Peace-seeking
Warring, like to stir up trouble


Quick to forgive
Hold grudges, and will not forgive


Love Me above all and show their love towards by obeying My commandments for Me
May talk of loving Me, but show their lack of love Me by disobeying My commandments


Want Me to be in control
Hunger for power and control over others


Chaste
Permissive

 (For your information: Daniel 2:43 “They shall mingle themselves with the seed of men,…”)
Our Saviour continues …
And, regarding the above characteristics, there could be more still; but with these things, we shall stop for now! My Little One, may all remember that I am giving this list so that all can sort out their lives, and weed out of their lives those characteristics of Satan’s children! Too many of the ways of Satan’s children have crept into my flock, into My Bride; and these must be recognized and purged through true repentance, and a regard for right behaving and right living before Me! I have not given this list so that others can rise up and judge others and call them the children of Satan! I have given this list so that many can look and be circumspect about their lives and do away with these offensive behaviors, which have crept into their own lives! It is time for My Bride to make herself right for me; and I am making sure that all know what I expect!
I have called My Bride to a walk of perfection and I expect perfection! I will not marry anyone, who is not clean before Me! My standards are very high; and I will have it no other way! May all read and may all evaluate their lives and may all be the wiser and repent of their wrongs! For many are called, but truly few are chosen! The way is narrow and the gate is straight; and there has never been any other way!
I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 23rd day of September, 2009,
Linda Newkirk

Second Message to the Bride of Christ!

My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God! Listen to Me, and write as I say that all may be the wiser!
My Little One, I wish to tell you a short story about a man, who went out to purchase a horse! An honest man went out to purchase a horse! He was a goodly man and was clean, sober and honest in all of His affairs! He was generous ,kind, kind even to his enemies, and when he gave, he always gave more than was expected of him!
This man went out to purchase a horse! The horse was a white horse, and from the photos, showing that it was for sale, it looked to be a beautiful horse, clean, pristine in its appearance, big and beautiful, its coat glistening in the sunlight!
So, the honest man sent money ahead and he purchased the horse and he looked to the day when he would bring such a lovely horse back to his own land!
It was something of a journey for the honest and kind man to pick up his prized horse, and also a bit of time had lapsed between the time that He paid for the horse and the time that he actually went for his prized possession.
But, the honest man was kind and trusted and believed that when he went for his beautiful horse, that his beautiful purchase would look exactly like the picture that he had in mind.
However, on entering the barn, where the horse was kept, the kind and honest man was so greatly shocked to see the state of his prized purchase! The coat of the horse was no longer white, but full of mud and was matted with briars and thorns! One shoe was missing and another shoe was loose and flopping around! The barn was full of numerous flies and the horse was skinny and bloated with parasites and diseases!
The kind man longed to take this horse back with him, but knew that He would not! This horse would need a lot of work before it would be able to make the journey! And, the kind and honest man, being a very good farmer and husbandman, would not allow the infected horse to come amidst his pure ones and to pollute them!
So, the honest man called aside the owner of the farm, where the horse was kept, and he demanded more time on the farm for the horse! He left the owner of the farm with strict instructions for exercises, care and a very strict diet for the horse! He laid out very strict standards for the horse, demanding that it would be brought forward and caused to look like the perfect photo, or he would not be taking the horse!
The owner of the farm knew that it would take some time to bring the horse back to its original beauty, but he also knew the strict standards of the kind and just man! He also began also to fear the kind and just man, knowing that he would carry out the requests of the kind and just man, who had purchased the beautiful horse! He would therefore exact the strict measures, which were needed to bring the horse in line with the expectations of the owner!
My Little One, that horse, that beautiful, white, pure, lovely horse is my Bride! This is the image of My Bride! On many occasions, I warned that I have intended to come for My Bride! But, I have looked and I have looked and with each warning that I am coming, I look, and the state of My Bride is not clean! It is more filthy and full of all manner of trash!
I tell you, My Little One, that as time has passed, and as I have warned of My intentions to come, that more have fallen away and fewer have made themselves ready! For, they truly believe that they have a perfect escape from who they are and what they are! They believe that I will come and clean remove them from their much needed corrections and from their suffering!
My Little One, I am coming for My Bride! I am coming for the Pure of Heart! I am coming for those, who revere Me and fear Me, who truly do work out their salvation with fear and trembling before Me! I am coming for those, who are humble and lowly before Me, who sing to Me the pure praises of their hearts! I call for purity, for holiness, and My Bride throws me chicken feed and garbage!
I am not coming for this! I will not take this! I have not paid a price for this! I am not a magician that I will work some magic and take what is rotten and filthy, snap my fingers and make it clean! I will not!
But, I will, and I am about to, put My Bride through the fires of purification. I am about to put My Bride through the furnace of afflictions! For, I demand purity and they throw Me chicken feed and garbage!
Make no mistakes about it! I am about to scrub My Bride! I am about to purify My Bride; and in severe and harsh ways, I will scrub these; for they have overwhelmingly become, before Me, as the filthy horse; and I will not have this in My presence!
Go in peace, My Little One; and know as well that not all of My Bride is filthy and unkempt! A few have made their robes white, their hearts pure and their lives holy before Me! But, there are indeed few!
However, I shall not ignore what these few have done and continue to do in their love for Me! But, a few I shall surely reward in great and wondrous ways!
So, be of good cheer; for truly each is rewarded according to his own works before Me!
(For your information: Rev 2:23“I will give unto every one of you according to your works.”)
I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 25th day of September, 2009,
Linda Newkirk

 go to: prophecies