Sunday, August 11, 2013

Our Father’s Message Continued, Emotional and Mental Scars

           
“For, these emotional and mental scars are something like roadmaps and these roadmaps, once laid, tend to produce the same kinds of behaviors, and to prod one to repeat the same sorts of things over and over again!  If this is not the case, it will nonetheless take a great deal of emotional, mental, and spiritual energy just to keep these traumas and these many unresolved conflicts and unforgiveness pushed down and kept out of sight and away from one’s awareness!” – Father Yahweh

 Book 12, Chapter 68

_______________

Our Father’s Message Continued

February 21, 2010
My Little One, I am Your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God! Now, My Blessed Child, we will resume with this most urgent message to My Bride!  Do you understand well what I have given, My Little One?
Yes, Father, I believe that I do understand well what You have given, but I have a couple of questions; and I would like clarity regarding these things.
Say on…
My Lord, why was it necessary for me to turn the key three times in the lock?

You May Fail to See Your Life as it  Really is!

My Little One, this is the reason:  It you look in the mirror at your reflection, what do you see?
Father, I see a hazy, distorted image. But, what does this have to do with the three turns of the key?
My Little One, if you go back to the mirror and look again at your image, what do you see?
My Lord, it looks like my reflection in the mirror, but when I turn sideways, I look very thin, almost like a slice of loaf bread, which is turned sideways. But, Father, what does this mean?
My Little One, look at your image in the mirror again. What do you see?
My Father, I look and I see an image of myself; and I perceive myself to look the way I do in real life!  But, Father, why do You show me all of these things?

If one will not Operate in the Realm of Truth,

He, or She will not be Healed!

My Little One, this book is a diary and this diary could be anyone’s diary! With the first look at one’s self, or in the first attempt to truly look at one’s self in truth and honesty, there may come no results! For, the spirits of denial may block ones entrance into his or her own book. And, not only will spirits of denial block ones entry into ones own diary, but an inability or the lack of a desire to see will also block ones entry! 
In other words, many do not wish to look into their own lives and re-experience the pain and suffering so that they can be free!  There is also, as I have said, often a tendency to refuse to own up to emotions, or behaviors, especially when they are negative or unacceptable!
For, instance, when one is not allowed to be angry as a child, one may grow up to deny the emotion of anger!  If one is not allowed to be sad as a child, one may grow up to deny the emotion of sadness, but may instead hide behind a jovial front!  So, it is very important to learn to claim one’s true emotions and behaviors! If one will not operate in this realm of truth, he or she will not be healed!
So, not only must one claim his or her true emotions, but one must be truthful in his or her accounts regarding these past behaviors. Many get into the “blaming” game and wish to blame others for their past hurts and wrongs.  If one is to be healed, one must be willing to forgive and to allow Me to come in and to heal all past hurts (emotions) and memories. So, this is why you needed to turn the key three times.

You must persevere Until You are Healed!

For, others to clearly view the past hurts and emotions, the past hurtful memories and other painful experiences, he or she must be willing to persevere!  For, initial attempts to truly access such painful emotions or memories may be blocked by the mind, where the mind often seals away painful memories. Or the initial attempts may be blocked by hardness in the heart, where the heart has built up walls of anger, denial, sadness, fear, among other negative emotions, and has thereby become hardened! So, the hard-hearted will have trouble looking at their diary, and seeing clearly the truths of their own hurtful behaviors, as well as the truths of what other have done to them!
Therefore, I show you this now; for many will sit down to look at all of their hurts, sorrows and pain and all of their many hurtful behaviors, and some will come up blank, or almost blank.  For, they have built such walls in their thoughts and in their hearts.  Do you understand?
Yes, My Lord, I do understand.  I know that so many trauma-based-memories are like this and many suffer greatly just to maintain.
My Little One, in some situations, these memories are so traumatic that they cannot and will not be opened by desire, alone, as was and is the case with Elena. And, this is one reason that I am raising up My Little Son of light, the manchild of Revelation Twelve!  For, he will be able supernaturally to open such stored memories in many and to bring fire into them, My power and My light and fire, which will completely dissolve and heal such memories and their associated emotions.

Emotional and Mental Scars

Are Something Like Roadmaps!

But, as far as these diaries, most will not see that their memories are blank, and their emotions are blank. When they go back to review their diaries, most will remember well their greatest numbers of emotional traumas and mental traumas.  Most will remember well who hurt them and also will remember well how they hurt others.  They will also see well how they hurt others!  They will also see well that they have not dealt with all of the hurt, the pain and suffering, which is associated with such things! 
And, these I will readily help if they will honestly and truthfully address these many emotional and mental traumas, which they have buried!  Yes, many ask Me to forgive them and I readily forgive them; but many emotionally and mentally charged situations and occurrences in people’s lives leave deep imprints in their memories, in their hearts and in their souls; and it is these sorts of things, which must be healed before one can be free! 
For, these emotional and mental scars are something like roadmaps and these roadmaps, once laid, tend to produce the same kinds of behaviors, and to prod one to repeat the same sorts of things over and over again!  If this is not the case, it will nonetheless take a great deal of emotional, mental, and spiritual energy just to keep these traumas and these many unresolved conflicts and unforgiveness pushed down and kept out of sight and away from one’s awareness!

Many are Busy, Trying to Fill the

Vast Holes in their Lives!

For, what is hidden in this way can create a very large hole in one’s life and this hole will wish to be filled with something!  Therefore, many are busy trying to fill the vast holes in their lives with something!  And, some do fill such holes with religion!  You will see them in the churches, busy at one thing, or at another and seeming to do well, and also doing well, but most often fighting the void, which is in their lives!  Others will fill such voids with excessive work, or excessive play, or excessive exercising, or excessive eating, or drinking of alcohol or taking drugs. Others will fill such voids with sexual addictions, sexual perversions, or other kinds of addictions!  For, they feel hollow inside and wish to fill this void with something!  Others will talk, talk, talk, and do little more!  And, so it goes!  For, many will do all sorts of things to fill the voids in their lives!
And, many are afraid to look into these voids, which for many began at an early time in their lives!  Many do not want to look back! Many do not want to see, either what others did to them, or what they did to others! 
But, there shall come no healing into them, into their hearts, into their memories, into their bodies, until they look back, examine their own lives in great detail and ask Me to come into all of their broken dreams, into all of their hurtful emotions and memories and ask Me to heal them! 
And, if any and all are sincere in their pleas before Me, I will hear them; and I will not only show these all of their past hurts, sorrows and painful memories, I will heal them! I will forgive them! I will set them free; and make them new persons, from the inside out.  This is what I will do for any and all, who so desire it and who seek Me with their whole hearts.
Oh, Father, I know that this is so and I pray that all will take note!  For, You wish to do such a wonderful thing for so many!
And, with this, My Little One, we shall stop for today! For, you have done much and this is all that I require of you today. I am Your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 21st day of February, 2010,
Linda Newkirk

go to: prophecies