Saturday, August 10, 2013

Our Father’s Message Continued …The Latter State is Worse than the First


The Latter State is Worse than the First!
“Tis so, My Little One and the latter state of those, who once had My Spirit, but insulted it with evil, so that it fled, this latter state is by far worse than the former state, when they did not know me and did not have My Spirit.  Therefore, the travails, which will come upon these are worse than the travails, which they would have had if they had never known Me!” – Father Yahweh

 Book 12, Chapter 68

________________

Our Father’s Message Continued …

February 21, 2010

             Very Important Concepts…for My Bride!

Much-Needed Help for All!

My Little One, I am your Father Yahweh, Most High God; and I come back to you today on this very same day, that we may resume in this work!  For, I need to share herein some very important concepts as to what I expect for My Bride, but also, My Blessed Child, I will include herein some much-needed help for all, who so desire to be clean, but are unable to escape the terrible sufferings of their pasts! And, because they cannot escape such terrible sufferings, they are daily all the more prisoners of them. My Little One, do you understand what I have given you up to this point and why?
My Lord, I believe that I do understand well what you have given; but for the sake of some, who may not understand, I wish to further clarify some points!  My Lord, the fine arts building, where the movie was being shown, represents the traps of this world and how they are made to look, in many cases as pristine and as pure as the elaborate, white and clean building; yet the building was darkened inside and full of fantasy and flesh!
You have said it well, My Little One.
So, Father, because so much evil is painted to look good and is labeled as “fine arts,” many, many are deluded and fall into these many lures and traps of the “fine arts.”
You have seen it, My Little One; and the world is full of it!

Come Away from the Worldly Traps!

So, Father, this message is yet another warning to your people to come away from such worldly traps!  For, no one can enter into such and allow such into his or her heart, mind, spirit and soul, without paying a price!  And, that price, Father, is even, as the darkened theater!  Darkness enters into their minds, their hearts, their souls, spirits and bodies to tempt them, to push out Your Spirit, to dilute Your power and to cut them off from Your light, to consume them totally!  For, once Your Spirit has fled from them, if they ever had Your Spirit, there remains in them a vacant hole and many demons then seek to fill such vacant holes!
The Latter State is Worse than the First!
“Tis so, My Little One and the latter state of those, who once had My Spirit, but insulted it with evil, so that it fled, this latter state is by far worse than the former state, when they did not know me and did not have My Spirit.  Therefore, the travails, which will come upon these are worse than the travails, which they would have had if they had never known Me!
But, Father, so many do things in ignorance! They are spiritual babes and the churches do not teach them; for the churches are overwhelmingly full of the world!

Seek and you will find!

This is why I have told you to knock and it will be opened unto you, to seek and you will find! Yet, most do not want to trouble themselves by studying My word and by calling out to Me in deep prayer, even with their whole hearts! They would rather believe that I have given all to them on a silver platter and that they do not have to work for anything!  But have I not told you that by your works I will judge you?  However, the rancid churches will tell you that works are unimportant, that salvation is all about grace!  But, I tell you that My grace is great and through My great grace, I brought you salvation; but I will judge you according to your works; for your very actions reveal who you are!  Your very actions speak of your love and obedience towards Me and your love for others! Therefore, when your day of judgment is upon you, I will judge you according to your works, not what you profess out of your  mouth!  (Rev 2:23 I will give unto every one of you according to your works.  Eccl 12:14  For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good or evil.)

A Tree is Known by its Fruits!

For, even the demons know Me and profess Me! Satan knows Me and professes Me! Many know Me and profess Me, but by their works, their fruits, you will know who really loves Me and serves Me!  For, a tree is known by its fruits. Therefore, your fruits will show whether your tree will stand and be gathered unto Me, or whether your tree will be hewn down and cast into the fire!
So, this false doctrine needs to be put to rest once and for all!  I judge you by your works and through My love for you, I save you!  Yet, if your works were evil, and the end was upon you, your very works would also judge you, even into the destructive flames of hell, or the Lake of Fire! Therefore, your works bear testimony of who you are, of who you love and who you serve!  So, your very works judge you and I, at that last day, will look upon your works, and I will say, “Come unto Me, My Faithful Steward; for I have prepared a place for you,” or I will say, “Be gone from me, you worker of Iniquity; for I never knew you!” Therefore, by your works, you are both known and judged!

Use Your Spiritual Gifts, or Lose them!

For, to some I have given one talent and to some I have given ten talents. The one, who truly loves Me and who truly serves Me, will not hide his or her talents (their spiritual gifts), but will use them in some manner to help others!  Therefore, if they will use them in some manner to help others, I will multiply both My spiritual gifts and power in them!  But, if they hide My spiritual gifts, if they are ashamed of them and will not use them, I will remove My spiritual gifts, and even My Spirit from them and will give the little that they have to those, who will use My Spiritual gifts to help others!  Therefore, to those, who have My spiritual gifts, and who use them, will be given even more spiritual gifts and manifestations of My power and Spirit!  But, even so, so much greater is their price; for to whom much is given much is expected!

As A Thief, I shall come for My First Harvest!

And, this is where we are right now, My Little One!  We have come to the time of the first harvest, wherein
I am busy separating My wheat from the tares!  And, as such, I have made notice to My Bride that I shall come for her as a thief in the night!  None shall know the time and there shall be no great manifestations in the sky or elsewhere; for at this first coming, I shall come as a thief! Therefore, none shall know the exact date, or the exact hour wherein I shall come as a thief! For, as a thief I shall come for My first harvest! 

A Message to the Bride!

One Last and Final Shout!

And, with this message, I am giving one last and final shout for My Bride; for the wise virgins, who wait for Me!  For, some of you are holding onto things of the past!  Some of you have not worked through the pain and suffering of your childhoods! Some of you have suffered traumas and severe emotional trials and you have not been healed by My Spirit and power! Therefore, you have also not forgiven, neither have you forgiven yourselves, or the offending person, or persons!  And, you carry within your spiritual makeup spiritual holes and hollow places of darkness!  And, because of these hollow places of darkness, demons enter into you from time to time, to tempt you and to cause you to sin!  Therefore, some, whom I would like to take, I cannot take; for you must make peace with your past, and because the pasts of many of you are full of much suffering and pain, you wish to block out your pasts!  You wish to run from your pasts and to hide from your pasts and you will not go back into your pasts, either to remember your choices, to recall your great suffering, or to make amends in any way with those, whom you have hurt! So, you cover it up and seek to look clean on the outside and try to live clean lives. But, you are the whited sepulchers, who are full of dead men’s bones and rotted flesh! 

Seek Me with Your Whole Heart;

And, I will Heal Your Traumatic Past!

Therefore, I am bringing forth now a plan for each of you, wherein if you do as I tell you, and if you seek Me with your whole hearts, I will heal your traumatic past! I will heal your wounds of mind, spirit, heart and soul! I will make you clean, not just outwardly so, but inwardly so! But, you will have to do a very important work!  And, you will have to desire to be clean and free with your whole heart!  And, if you seek Me with your whole heart and you do as I say, I will heal your painful emotions. I will heal your painful memories and I will heal your brokenness; and for the first time in your whole life, you will know what it feels like to have Me take all of your burdens and make you whole! 

In No Way and at No Time

Will I Marry A Whited Sepulcher!

Take heed to what I tell you now; for in no way and at no time will I marry a whited sepulcher!  Now is your chance to grow spiritually and emotionally in a very great way and if you will seek Me with your whole heart, I will do for you, even as I now promise!  For, what I now tell you, few preachers of prophets will ever tell you! What I now show you, few preachers or prophets will ever show you, even though some of these are very well aware of this deep spiritual work, which must be done in all, who wish to marry Me, to be My Bride, to be My Sons, and to inherit eternal life, which is salvation!  For if you will not do this inner work, which is extremely important, you will not find a resting place in the light, but will be cast back again until you learn this most important lesson!
My Little One, we shall stop for now so that you may take a short break!
GO TO: prophecies