Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Who Can Receive Such Truths

“But, the unrighteous and ungodly will mock and they will scoff and I will cast them far from Me! As far as the east is from the west, this is how far they shall be cast away from these truths of My deep wells. But, My hungry, little ones, who so hunger and thirst after the deep things of Me, they shall eat! They shall drink and they shall be satisfied.”- Father Yahweh

 Book 12, Chapter 64

_____________


 “Who Can Receive Such Truths?” 
“Oh, Blessed King, I return to You on this very day to seek You again as to whether there should be any remaining material, which You would share regarding this pyramidal structure of travel, which You are now developing in Your Beautiful, Little Son and me. For, Father, I feel such a deep stirring in my spirit.”
“My Little One, as far as the east is from the west, this is how far My words, My Kingdom Works, shall be from the unrighteous and ungodly. What I tell you herein is holy! It is from the deep wells of Me. As holiness calls out to holiness, My hungry, little sheep, who so long for holiness and righteousness, who so long to do My perfect will and to marry Me, will come and they will lap up My words. For, their little eyes are wide open and their ears are attuned to Me, their hearts longing after Me; and they shall come and they shall lap up My words.
But, the unrighteous and ungodly will mock and they will scoff and I will cast them far from Me! As far as the east is from the west, this is how far they shall be cast away from these truths of My deep wells. But, My hungry, little ones, who so hunger and thirst after the deep things of Me, they shall eat! They shall drink and they shall be satisfied.
This is what I tell you now! My all be the wiser; for profound truths I now give for My Holy Bride! For, holiness calls out to holiness! Deep calls out to deep!
Who can receive such truths? Who can walk in such truths? The one, who has found the Narrow Way and the Strait Gate. (Matthew 7:14) This one can receive and digest such truths. To the rest, such truths will seem like a little flock of birds! For, just as quickly as such truths are put before the faces of the ungodly, such truths will also rise up and take wings. Such truths will flee from the ungodly. The ungodly shall not hold onto them and they shall not attain them in any way. May all be the wiser! I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 2nd day of December, 2009,
Linda Newkirk

go to : prophecies