Monday, August 12, 2013

Blessed is our Mighty King Forever and Ever!




Realize that He is not coming for you, oh bride, just so that you can escape. He is coming for His bride so that they can bring His kingdom into the earth. – Linda Newkirk, Woman of Rev 12

Con’t Book 12, Chapter 68

________________

Blessed is our Mighty King Forever and Ever!

Holy is His Beautiful Name!

Few of you know that I wrote the last chapter after I had fallen in the snow and had injured my back.  At the time, I really did not understand why our Saviour had allowed this to happen to me, but as I rested, waiting for our Saviour to heal my back, I asked Him why He is delaying! For, He had previously told me that soon after the work for the salvation of the children of Satanic lineage is completed, that He would finish these works. 
Then, He gave me a vision and in this vision I was standing on a ledge with the little manchild. We were high up, as if we were standing on a ledge, which had been built on the side of a mountain. The little manchild was in my arms and it seemed as if we could fly away at any moment.
However, when I asked our Father what we were waiting for, He dropped me and the manchild down by a few feet and there before us were some white basins, which were covered with white tops.  These basins actually resembled bathroom sinks, yet they were not open, but covered with white lids. 
I went to these basins and lifted some of the lids to these basins and I saw that some appeared to be clean and others were partially clean, but others were full of dead, black crawfish, which smelled of a putrid smell.  So, I closed the lids and our Saviour said, “This is what I am waiting for!”
My Dear Ones, His love for each of us is very great and because of His great love, He has given this chapter.  Our Saviour wanted me on my back so that He would have my full attention and it was during this time that He began to show me many things, to speak with me, and to show me why others are not ready.
It was during the early days of this recovery that I had a conversation with a friend; and it was during this conversation that my friend told me that I was wrong in what I saw regarding our conversation. I simply told my friend to seek our Saviour and that our Saviour would show the truth.  So, I went on about my business and the Lord said, “The next time that you speak with this friend, this is what you will be told:  I cannot see what you are talking about.”  And, some hours passed and this dear friend called and said, “I cannot see what you are talking about.” 
So, this, my Dear Ones, began five days for this friend, wherein our Father would have this one to do as outlined herein, yet not totally with the same prayers, but in a very similar way.  Our Father said that this work was to be done for five days and that on the sixth day, He would give something to my dear friend.  True to His word, on the sixth day, our Saviour did visit this dear friend and imparted wonderful heavenly gifts. 
So, my Dear Ones, take note! For, not only will our Saviour heal many of you of your painful pasts, but He will give you so much more!
As the days have passed, our Saviour has been steadily healing my back! He sent angels to minister to me; an on this day as I write these last words, my back is nearly completely healed.
As I have already written, and as our Saviour has told us, to whom much is given, much is expected.  And, when He gives us an important work, we will most assuredly pay a very great price. 
WAKE UP, OH YOU BRIDE AND TAKE NOTE!  YOU WILL YET PAY A GREAT PRICE TO MARRY OUR MIGHTY KING. IT IS TIME TO GET OUT OF THE MAGICAL THINKING AND GO AFTER HIS PROMISES WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART.  REALIZE THAT HE IS NOT COMING FOR YOU, OH BRIDE, JUST SO THAT YOU CAN ESCAPE. HE IS COMING FOR HIS BRIDE SO THAT THEY CAN BRING HIS KINGDOM INTO THE EARTH.
THERE IS A VERY GREAT WORK TO BE DONE IN THIS EARTH, OH YOU BRIDE OF CHRIST; AND IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT HIM AND SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR SALVATION, YOU WILL USE YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS TO HELP SAVE SOULS, LEST YOU LOSE EVEN WHAT YOU HAVE!
THERE IS A LITERAL DEARTH OF THE LOVE OF GOD IN THIS EARTH! THERE ARE SO MANY, WHO ARE ABSOLUTELY SELF-CENTERED AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT OTHERS.  TOO MANY ARE PRISONERS TO TOO MANY THINGS OF THIS WICKED WORLD.  IT TRULY IS TIME TO DO A GREAT HOUSE CLEANING. AND, FOR THOSE OF YOU, WHO TAKE VERY SERIOUSLY THIS MESSAGE, AND WHO WILL DO THE WORK, WHICH IS “MEET FOR REPENTANCE,” YOU WILL MOST ASSUREDLY GREATLY REJOICE TO SEE WHAT OUR SAVIOUR DOES FOR YOU! 
WRITE ME AND TELL ME ABOUT WHAT OUR SAVIOUR DOES FOR YOU AS YOU GO ABOUT YOUR SERIOUS HOUSE CLEANING; AND I WILL PRINT YOUR RESPONSES.
I LOVE YOU WITH A BIG LOVE! 
Your sis and friend,
Linda Newkirk
PS  Soon, I will be writing and posting more of your wonderful testimonies about the beautiful blessings that you have received through our Saviour’s anointings on the prayer cloths! Keep them coming, so that our Saviour might be magnified in this earth and so that the faith of the spiritually weak might be strengthened! 
If you are looking for prayer cloths, I am about to send out a few hundred. After these, I must then fast again and pray over some more, but be patient with me; for there is only one of me.  If finances permit this year, I hope to have a part time helper.  Perhaps, our Father will bring in the extra finances for this; and I will then be able to get some things done a little faster. Praises to His Holy Name; for He is so precious in every way!
go to: prophecies