Thursday, August 1, 2013

I am Creator! I am Holy and Holiness Calls unto Holiness, The Impartation of the Manchild Spirit, the Son of the King

My Blessed Child, My Little Son, the Babe of Revelation 12 is about to go out to My people!  He is about to take up residence in My literal Sons! For, even though they be women, and receive the manchild spirit, they are My Sons manifest, the Sons of God manifest!  For, within each one is My very own Son!” – Father in Heaven
 ____________________

Book 12, CHAPTER 54

Part III

For, I am Creator! I am Holy and Holiness Calls unto Holiness

The Impartation of the Manchild Spirit, the Son of the King

My Blessed Child, come to Me on bended knees, and with a spirit of fear and trembling; for I am Most High!  I am Creator of All Things! 
My Little One, do you know what “hearken unto Me” means?  It means to hear Me deep within your soul, deep within your spirit, even with fear and trembling!  For, I am Creator! I am holy and holiness calls unto holiness!  Deep calls unto deep!
My Little One, My call now goes out to My people! My call goes out to My true Sons and Daughters and it is a call unto holiness!  My Blessed Child, My Little Son, the Babe of Revelation 12 is about to go out to My people!  He is about to take up residence in My literal Sons! For, even though they be women, and receive the manchild spirit, they are My Sons manifest, the Sons of God manifest!  For, within each one is My very own Son! 
My Little One, you are their spiritual mother! You are the spiritual mother of the Sons of God in the Earth!  For, if there were no manchild spirit to take up residence in them, this manchild being My very own Son of Spirit, there would be no Sons of God in the Earth!  None could be My literal sons if they did not have My very own Son of Spirit in them! Understand?
My Little One, it is time for the Sons of God to manifest and I will cause them to manifest!  But, may all know, may all understand that none could or would manifest without the presence of My very own Son inside of them!  My Little One, you are the spiritual mother of the Sons of God; and you are the very first Son of God manifest! For, my very own Son lives within you!
Blessed are you, My Little One; for you have stayed the course!  Amidst terrible persecution, alienation, mocking scorning, backbiting, slander, hate, malice, daily persecution and torture, you have stayed the course! I have made your bed hard and I have given you a walk of briars and thorns; but now, My Beloved Child, now after so many years of suffering and pain, all of your travail is about to pay off!
My Little One, I will exalt you!  I will exalt you high and put you over My people, even on My right hand! For, you have daily laid down your life for Me!  You have daily picked up your cross and you have born your burdens amidst great heartache and suffering!  My Little One, I will cause this work to be remembered throughout the eternities!  I will make a name for you, my Blessed Child; for you have daily died to self and to the things of this world, so that I could live and grow in you, even through My very own Son of Spirit!
I shall send a cloud of shame, My Blessed Child!  I shall send a cloud of shame upon all, who have mocked and scorned you!  I shall send upon them rivers of tears, for they have crucified me anew through the work, which I have brought forth through you! Rivers of shame shall flow over My people in South Africa , as they have overwhelmingly deserted you!  They have become a nation of mockers and scorners, of backbiters and liars!  Rivers of shame shall overflow them; and they shall greatly regret the knives, which they have stuck in your back!
And, you, oh America , home of My Beloved Child, of My very own Son of Spirit, you have behaved as badly, or even worse than those in South Africa ! Your numbers are exceedingly greater and your river of shame shall be far deeper and far wider!  For, you have seen what My very own daughter, this servant of Mine, Linda Newkirk, the Woman of Revelation 12, has endured! And, you have joined yourselves together to mock and scorn her, to throw stones at her, to throw shame and sorrow upon her, which she did not deserve to bear! 
And, from such a nation of great numbers indeed, from week to week, from month to month, so very few of you have lifted even one finger to help My servant Linda Newkirk with these works, whether financially or otherwise!  But, you have joined forces, one with the other, to put a foot in her back and a fist in her face! 
Oh land of plenty, how you have hoarded your blessings unto yourselves! How you have hated and despised My works of Revelation 12 through My true servant, Linda Newkirk! Oh, how you shallow, arrogant, and false prophets have banded yourselves together, one with the other, and you have thrown your lies against My servant, Linda Newkirk! Rest assured that none of you will receive My Son, the manchild of Revelation 12, unless you weep and howl for your sins!  I shall pass you over oh South Africa and I shall pass you over oh America ; and few of My Sons shall be manifest in you, save you look upon your sins and repent with great weeping and sorrow! 
Where were you, oh America , when you saw the suffering, the torture and the persecution of this one, My servant, Linda Newkirk?  Oh, how you false friends and acquaintances scattered yourselves when you saw her torture and suffering!  Oh, how quick you were to label her “sinner,” and “false!”  Oh, how you fled; for you treasured your stuff!  You treasured your things; and the Faithful Ones, who have remained, could be counted on less than ten fingers!  For, you false ones, you fake ones, you users and abusers fled and you joined forces with the persecutors, with the liars and with the servants of Satan! And, you have stayed away!  These years, you have stayed away!  But, I have reserved unto Myself a few Faithful Ones, and these have remained steadfast!  They have remained faithful to these works and these few have provided financially for My faithful servant, Linda Newkirk! And, she has not wanted! I have seen to it!
Yes, you have trampled My true servant, Linda Newkirk!  You have stomped her into the mud and you have trampled her!  But, even so, I have never deserted her, but have always been with her!  And, My Servant, Linda Newkirk, has lived a most miraculous life! Now! I say, NOW, I shall lift her up! I shall exalt my servant Linda Newkirk; for I desire to do so!  I shall exalt her in the Earth and I shall exalt her throughout the eternities!  For, she and she, alone, has born My very own Son of Spirit! And, to bring him forth and to make him ready to be birthed into My very own Sons, she has had to walk daily and to live daily in the very midst of hell, itself!  Oh, yes! This have been her walk, but even so, I have been with her in the midst of the very hell, which I put her in!  And, now My work through her will bear mighty fruits, not ten times more, not 100 times more, but billions of times more!  Yes, a mighty fruit is about to be born through these works of Revelation 12, the birthing of My very own Sons into the Earth, even My Kingdom Come and My will be done!
Humble yourselves, oh My Children and make yourselves holy habitations!  For, My Son will indwell only holy habitations!  Separate yourselves out of the world!  Go each of you, into your own wilderness places, so that I can commune with you in deep ways!  For, deep calls unto deep!   Holiness calls unto holiness!  For, it isHOLINESS UNTO THE LORD!”   It is holiness that I give and holiness, which you must give back!  Make yourselves ready, oh My Sons; for holiness calls unto holiness!
I am your Father! I am your Saviour, yes Jehovah, yea Yahweh, Most High God!

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 2nd day of June, 2009
    Linda Newkirk
go to: prophecies