Friday, August 16, 2013

The Great Rip in the Seabed of the Gulf of Mexico


"Blessed are those, who welcome you in love and with open arms; for where your feet rest, My Son of Light rests and where He rests, there comes healings and blessings" - Father Yahweh
                                             
Con’t  Book 12, Chapter 72, Part II
______________

Message from our Father in Heaven
July 19, 2010


When I got home after my errands that day, our Saviour was speaking to me. All the time that I was washing the peas to put them into the freezer, his beautiful words were comforting me. I asked Him if He wanted me to stop what I was doing so that I could write what He was telling me, but He said, “No, but when you finish, I will give you these words.” Following are His words!

Message from our Father in Heaven
July 19, 2010

Come unto Me, My Blessed Child; for I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God! I am Creator! I created and hung the stars! I fashioned the Universe! I formed the depths! I, alone, created all, even from the beginning; and I set all in motion! Also, I am Saviour and besides me, there is none other. For, I came in the flesh and I paid the price for your salvation; and if I had not come down and paid the price, none of your souls would have been saved from destruction! Therefore, I and I, alone, am your Saviour and besides me, there is none other.
But, now, My Little One, I turn My attention to you and to My Holy Son of Light and Fire, who both lives within you and around you! For, in his over fifty months of residing within you, He has grown exceedingly! Yes, he has grown exceedingly; for He has overcome much!
Blessed are you, My precious child, even blessed above all women! For, you have been a prisoner for love of Me, for love of My Precious Son of Light, and for love of humanity! For over seven years, you have been their prisoner! You have been captive, just as surely as those, who are in the prison system! For, hoards of government and Satanic ships have hovered over your dwelling and they have followed you in all of your travels!
Greatly, you have suffered, My Little One! For, they have also greatly tortured you and they have done all manner of evil experimentation on you and My Holy Son! Night and day for over seven years, they have stalked you and have tortured you! Oh, how you have travailed, as so many foreign substances have pierced your flesh, over and over again, night and day, for so many years!
Through all of your suffering, you have wondered if your travail would ever come to an end! Yes, My Little One, your travail, at least in part, will come to an end! For, I am bringing you into a place of new and great power in Me!
Woe to those, who mock you and who scorn you, and who do not and have not repented! For, great judgment shall befall them all! For, I tell you now that I bring you to a new place of power in Me and those, whom you bless, I bless! And, those judgments that you speak, I speak; and you shall see them come to pass readily against the wicked!
Woe to the wicked, who will not repent and who rise up in your face to do evil; for a whirlwind of My anger shall go forth straightaway into their midst! For, all of the powers of Elijah and Elisha I now give you and more! For, there is within you and around you a continual pillar of fire! And, this pillar of fire is My holy Son of Light and Fire, the manchild of Revelation Twelve!
My Little One, I shall soon send you down to the Gulf States! Those, who welcome you, I bless! And, I tell you now that I shall have you walk the beaches! I shall have you pass through the marshes, and what you bless, I bless; and what judgments you speak, I speak, and all that you pronounce shall readily come to pass! For, your footsteps shall bring light and power and blessings and healings, even to the waters, to the sea and to the air, or your footsteps shall bring even greater judgments!
Blessed are those, who welcome you in love and with open arms; for where your feet rest, My Son of Light rests and where He rests, there comes healings and blessings!
My Little One, you are the Woman of Revelation Twelve and there is none other! And, as this woman, you have paid a great and terrible price! Every evil hoard and every wicked group under Satan has had a stab at you and My Holy Little Son! And, others beyond him, the Anakims, (Annunaki) and even some of the great light beings, the Elohim, have worked alongside Satan to destroy you and My Holy Son!
But, you have not given up, My Little One! In your darkest hours, you have praised Me. You have sung to Me amidst great torture and persecution!
You, My Little One, are the long-awaited White Buffalo Calf Woman; and you are the very one, whom many of the lost refer to as the Woman of Scars!
Yes, you have been hidden, yet in plain view! However, I have kept you to Myself, for I have nurtured you in your own wilderness place!
The time is now, My Little One; and I shall bring your forward! You will do a very great work for Me; for My Holy Son of Light is in you and He is also My Pillar of Fire! For, you cannot be separated from the fire of My Son, who is in you!
Therefore, I tell you that in the fall of the year, I will send you to the Gulf region, from Galveston to Miami and back again! Blessed are those, who come forward to receive you in love! For, the light of My Holy Son, will fall on all, who receive you in love!
Type what I have given and send out, that all may be the wiser! For, I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 19th day of July, 2010,
Linda Newkirk

The Vision, which followed this message!
“Standing up, free from the terrible constraints!”

Immediately following the above message from our Saviour, He gave me a vision! In this vision, I could very well see that I was a prisoner. My legs were bound in ropes and held in place via the ropes, which were attached to stakes on the ground. My arms were bound and pulled down to the ground! Ropes were wrapped over the back of my neck and shoulders These ropes pulled my head down; and also kept me in a bent fashion, bound to the ground.
But, suddenly a most wonderful thing began to happen. A new power came into me and with my hips I began to push upward; for I was attempting to stand. And, as I pulled against the ropes, they began to weaken and to break. With little effort, I stood up and to my amazement, I was quite tall! As my body went up, I could see that I was now towering over the robotoid greys, whom Satan has so often sent torture me. They were now far below me; and I was indeed pleased to see that they were scampering behind rocks and into holes within the earth; for they sought to hide!
I glimpsed that I held in my arms a small baby, but this baby vanished quickly! Then, the holy manchild said to me,” Mama, you have carried me; and now I will carry you!’
However, I tell you, my Dear Ones, that I do not feel that I have carried him at all! For, our Mighty Saviour has carried us both.
Yet, I understand what the Holy Son of our Saviour was saying; for I have physically carried him in my body; but now he is so huge, that for a certainty He truly does carry me.
So deeply humbled I am and so eternally grateful! What an awesome work our Mighty Saviour is doing in the whole earth!

The Vision of July 20th, 2010
“The Great Rip in the Seabed of the Gulf of Mexico!”
“Help from our Saviour!”

Then came July 20th and there came another vision; and this vision was also given as I prayed with a dear friend! As we prayed, I asked our Saviour to cause us to see what He wanted us to see regarding the situation in the Gulf of Mexico and to cause us to know what He wanted us to know regarding this situation, and also to cause us to do what He wanted us to do regarding this terrible catastrophe in the Gulf!
Almost immediately after praying these words, I found myself standing on the shore on the Gulf and it was as if the water had disappeared and all that was left was the blackness, the darkness. Suddenly, I was aware that the manchild and I were beneath the blackness, deep in the oily darkness. We descended and saw there at the floor of the Gulf a deep gash in the earth. We entered in through these open crevices and began to descend down through the rocks and into the great gaping gash in the ocean floor. We went down, down, down and from time to time, I was aware that the manchild was rotating in his power! I was also wondering if he were doing something to close up parts of this gaping wound. As we descended, I realized that this rip in the earth went down for a very great distance and I felt such sorrow in my heart because of what I was seeing.
I asked our Saviour if He would release some of the giant geographical angels! For, as I have previously told you, He sent me and the manchild out in the Summer of 2008! Together, we traveled many thousands of miles across the USA and Canada; and our Saviour released many of these giant angels into the New Madrid Fault and even into some of the fault lines in California! For, we had prayed for our Saviour to delay the great ruptures of these fault lines, that the greatest numbers might be saved and not die early on in the great tribulation!
So, I was once again pleading for our Saviour to release some of these giant angels into the great rip, which has appeared on the floor of the Gulf of Mexico! He then told me that He would release three geographical angels to take up residence there within that great crack in the floor of the Gulf of Mexico; and as the manchild and I lingered there between those great crevices, I saw the giant geographical angels come down and go past us!
Blessed is the Name of our Mighty Saviour; for He is full of love and mercy! He has heard the cries of some of you in the Gulf area; and He does not wish to destroy you through these great judgments; for He truly does love you and wishes to save you!
Dear Ones, get together in groups! Pray with your whole hearts and repent of your sins! Beg for our Saviour’s mercy, for His great grace and forgiveness during these times of judgments; for He truly does wish to pour it out! Remember His great love for us; for He died for our salvation! Truly, He is a God of great love; yet his great ire is boiling against this nation!
Sending you the love of my heart,
Your sis, Linda




LINDA NEWKIRK
P.O. Box 17277
North Little Rock, AR, 72117
USA

Website: http://www.prophecies.org (From The Mountain Prophecies)