Thursday, August 1, 2013

Father, How will they Receive the Manchild?

"My Little One, those, who fast and pray, who also live righteously before Me, will receive the manchild as I deem them ready to receive him!  For, those, who hunger and thirst after holiness will walk in holiness!  My Little One, the manchild, the babe of Revelation 12 is holy!  He is My Son and none will bear him, will have My Son inside them, except those, who choose a walk of holiness!  They must love Me above all and desire holiness and righteousness and must live clean lives! I will impart the manchild spirit to each one according to his or her spiritual readiness to receive Him! " - Father in Heaven

        Book 12, Chapter 54

Part II

Father, How will they Receive the Manchild?

Oh, Blessed Father, I come back to You with questions, and I pray, oh Blessed Savior, that You will answer my questions, not for myself, oh Blessed God, do I ask, but for those, who will receive the manchild.  Father, how will they receive the manchild?
My Little One, those, who fast and pray, who also live righteously before Me, will receive the manchild as I deem them ready to receive him!  For, those, who hunger and thirst after holiness will walk in holiness!  My Little One, the manchild, the babe of Revelation 12 is holy!  He is My Son and none will bear him, will have My Son inside them, except those, who choose a walk of holiness!  They must love Me above all and desire holiness and righteousness and must live clean lives! I will impart the manchild spirit to each one according to his or her spiritual readiness to receive Him!  My Little One, the manchild spirit will go out from you, My chosen vessel in the Earth! You will not need to visit them, though you may visit some! You will not need to touch them, though you may touch some! My Little One, I will cause the transfer of My Little Son from you to these, as they are ready to receive Him!
Father, how will they know if they receive Him?
How did you know, My Little One?
Father, I saw You and I saw the little babe in Your hands and You gave Him to me!  You put Him first in My arms and then He grew in my body!
So, it will be with them! Some will see Him!  Some will hear Him!  Others will sense Him!  But, all will know when they receive Him, if not immediately, soon thereafter!  They will see His fire!  They will know His fire and they will walk in His fire!  And, this fire will also grow in those, who desire My holy walk!
Father, will some receive Him, who choose holiness, but do not even know of the manchild?
Yes, some will receive Him in this way and they will perceive that they walk in a new kind of power!
Father, would this (the receiving of the manchild) be considered to be part of the Latter Rain?
Yes, part, but not all!
Father, what more should they know, that is, those, who desire the little manchild?
They should love Me above all, obey Me, walk in righteousness and fast and pray for this impartation!
Will he (the manchild) be imparted from one to another also?
Yes, this will also take place, but not much of this in the beginning stages!
Go in peace and know that all of this is now at hand! I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!

Blessed Saviour, I have a few more questions! Will You please answer these questions of my heart?
Yes, My Little One, I know your questions and I will answer them now!  Yes, Satan, who now stands in your face, will seek to find these, who have the manchild spirit!  When he finds one, who has the manchild spirit, he will do to that one, what he has done to you!  He will search the heart of such a one to look for anything false, for any kind of vanity, pride, or for any other kind of weakness, that he can exploit, or create a door through which he can thereafter enter through to tempt that one!  He will also begin to use this terrible technology against that one, all in order to cause great suffering and hardships, to cause such a one to give up in his or her spiritual walk!  He will stalk these as he has stalked you and he will also begin to make war against Christians all over the world, all in order to kill many righteous ones and to stop them from getting the manchild spirit!  Those, who persevere in righteousness, will see the manchild grow in stature and in power in their bodies!  But, if they fall and do not repent, the manchild will shrink until he disappears and goes back to The Source!
Father, will Satan be able to steal the manchild in this way?  For, he wishes to steal him and he has tried to steal him!
He will not be able to steal Him, for I will not allow him to steal the manchild spirit! But, through his great assaults and temptations, he will cause some to lose the manchild, once they get him!
Thank You, oh Blessed Saviour!  Thank You very much for sharing these things!  But, I have one more question, oh Blessed Saviour!  Will Satan be able to kill any, who have the manchild spirit?
For, those who have the manchild spirit and who walk in holiness and continue on in holiness and righteousness, Satan will be unable to kill them!  He will be able to torture them and to persecute them, but he will be unable to kill them!  Go in peace, my Little One, for this is My work and I will send the manchild to whom I so please! This work shall go forward; for I so determine it! I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 1st day of June, 2009,
     Linda Newkirk
go to: prophecies