Saturday, August 3, 2013

Salvation for the Children of Satanic Lineage

"My Little One, you are seeing but one of the tragic cases of those, who are called the children of Satan! They are hybridized, genetically altered through the mixing of the Satanic, genetic makeup with the seeds of humans. (Daniel 2:43) They are all in hopeless prisons of constant torture, mind control, rape, sodomy, interbreeding and on and on goes the long lists of horrors, which they endure." - Father Yahweh

Book 12, Chapter 60

________________

“Salvation for the Children of Satanic Lineage”

My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Little One, do you remember a vision, which I gave to Peter, and it was about eating the foul and abominable? Yet, My words through that vision were what I make clean is clean! For, there was a controversy among some of My apostles about giving and preaching the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles.
Yes, my Father, I remember this vision. (Read: Acts 11:1-18)
And, My message was then, as it is now: What I make clean before Me is clean!
Now, My Little One, my people come to yet another obstacle in the road! And, this obstacle is regarding My salvation for the children of Satan! For, many argue that they cannot be saved! But, I tell you that the one that I make clean is clean indeed!
And, this brings us to another point, that point being a journey into which I have placed you for nearly three months! And, most being oblivious to this journey, I will now expound upon this journey on which I have placed you! And, this journey being your helping in the rescue of a child of Satanic lineage, who was about to be devoured by them!
Did I have her contact you? Yes! Did I have you, thereby, set upon a course to help rescue her and her little ones from an otherwise helpless situation? Yes! Has this been easy for you? No! Has this caused you additional and great travail? Yes! For, you have still suffered greatly and this one is now under even more persecution than when she came!
So, what is the point here, My Little One? The point is that I have caused you to share the Manchild with her; for she would not have made it otherwise, her body being full of implants, wires, fibers, and crystalline structures, to the point that without My intervention, she would have soon died!
Now, be advised that the Manchild is still primarily connected to you and is released out into her through something akin to a heavenly umbilical cord! So, he has been born, yes, but not in the sense of an earthly birth; for he is still attached to you. And, as such, the power, which comes to her through the Manchild in her, comes through My Manchild, who is in you.
Now, who is this woman? She is of the Satanic lineage, having been born into it and brought up in it since birth! Yet, she has loved Me and has longed for Me and has pined for Me, loving Me and seeking and believing in Me in the midst of such great evil.
My Little One, you may or may not remember your heartfelt prayers before quite some time ago, that if it would be possible that I would save the children of Satan, even those in high positions of world powers.
Yes, Father, I do.
My Little One, you are seeing but one of the tragic cases of those, who are called the children of Satan! They are hybridized, genetically altered through the mixing of the Satanic, genetic makeup with the seeds of humans. (Daniel 2:43) They are all in hopeless prisons of constant torture, mind control, rape, sodomy, interbreeding and on and on goes the long lists of horrors, which they endure.
I have already told you that they can get free; however, only, I am able to save them! But, it will not be easy for them to get free! For, they are not only full of a vast array of implants, wires, and mind control, but also full of many demons. And, anyone, who sets out to help one of these, will raise the ire of their controllers and as a result will also heap upon himself or herself an undue amount of trouble, of persecution, of harassment, not only through their controllers, but also from the demons, who reside in them and through the heavy mental programming, which is easily intensified via all of the wiring and implants, which are in them! So, anyone, who sets out to help a true child of Satanic lineage is in for some heavy trials, some heavy persecution, intimidation and even torture, possibly even death! For, Satan and all of his hoards are viciously protective and absolutely controlling of their own!
The truth, My Little One, is that only I can free such a child of Satan. And, this being the case, reconsider My words wherein I told you that the one that I make clean is clean indeed!
Furthermore, My Little One, I brought along this woman and her little ones at the very end of the 40th month of My Little Son! He had spent His forty months in the wilderness place when I brought her along! This date was the 10th day of September 2009. On the 7th day of October of 2009, I released the Manchild to take up residence in her also, for you have begged and pleaded for the salvation of the greatest numbers of souls; and I have told you that I would give you your heart’s desire in this! Therefore, I reach out now through My Little Son to save many, who are hopelessly chained to Satan through their birth lineage! And, I have caused My Little Son to enter into a woman, who is hopelessly imprisoned, in order to give him training in making free the children of Satan!
My Little One, this very thing, which I have done, and also because you have pleaded for it, for the salvation of the children of Satan, has caused your time of suffering to be extended! For, what you ask for in terms of salvation of souls, will also cause you to pay a great price!
Therefore, My Little One, upon you, suffering has been heaped upon suffering, pain upon pain, and despair upon despair! For, you have not only been more greatly victimized by the intensified assaults of Satan, which I have allowed, you have born the pain of the verbal and spiritual assaults of the many demons, which are in this woman! And, you have struggled within to witness the great mind control, which rests upon her; and over this, you are powerless.
Nevertheless, remember My previous words! The one, whom I make clean is clean indeed! I am doing a marvelous work through My Little Son in teaching him how to free the children of Satan. But, as for you, My Little One, I have caused you to remove yourself at this time and all in order to save you more suffering and pain!
Through all that is taking place here with this woman and with My Little Son, whom you share with her, I shall bring forth a mighty miracle for all of humanity, but especially for the freedom of many of the children of Satan. So, be not troubled; for an even greater harvest shall come forth! For, I shall set free many of the children of Satan. (Thank you, oh Precious King!)
And, have faith, My Little One! For, I shall cause to be brought forth all of the funds that are needed to acquire more land and to build a house of worship for My people! For many will travel for long distances also, so that they can be set free, healed and delivered! To whom much is given, much is also expected!
I am giving! And I shall set free many of the children of Satan! For, I am firstly a God of great love, mercy and grace!
You, My Little One, have paid and continue to pay a heavy and indescribable price for My people and even for the children of Satan; and I shall greatly glorify myself through you! Throughout the generations, My people will know of you and of the great and terrible price that you have paid for all of humanity! And, your name shall not be trampled anymore, but you shall be greatly revered.
Take all messages, which I have previously given you for posting in this chapter, set them aside; and make this chapter sixty!
I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 16th day of November, 2009,
Linda Newkirk

go to: prophecies