Monday, August 12, 2013

Our Journey



         “Hear me, oh you people. The time of great trouble is upon the face of the whole earth. The little manchild and I have suffered through it for the last four years, but even before the manchild was given to me, I was greatly persecuted by those in the U.S. Government and also through other sources, such as the wicked Satanic Jesuits, the greys, the reptiles and other wicked creatures in Satan’s army.” – Linda Newkirk, the woman of Revelation 12

Con’t Book 12, Chapter 69

______________

Our Journey

The Journey of the Manchild and I
beneath the Feet of Satan and His Many Hoards!

My Dear Ones, I wish to describe a bit some of the tests and trials of the manchild and myself; for some of you are already suffering through the vast amounts of foreign substances, which are in your bodies. This war is intensifying and all, who choose righteousness, are the preys of these evil ones!
My Dear Ones, I stopped telling you of much of our suffering; for so many of you did not believe! Others of you mocked and scorned! Some of you fled and so it went; but I will tell you some of these things so that you can know more of your enemy; for the heads of so many are on Satan’s chopping blocks.

Why You need to Know what You Face!

Sadly many, who believe that they are going to be raptured out and not have to suffer, are going to be thrown headlong into the Great Tribulation; for they are full of wishful thinking and have not done the deep spiritual work before our Lord to make sure that their spiritual houses are clean.
So, when many of these in the churches are left behind to face Satan and to live through the Great Tribulation, many of them will lose faith and turn away from our Mighty King! For, Satan’s means of torture are varied and severe, his mind control extremely advanced, and his many servants hideous, deceptive and full of evil! Therefore, many, many will fall to the wily ways of Satan and his many hoards! And, many, who are in the churches shall fall and not get up; for they have no real spiritual foundation in our Saviour! They profess him with their mouths, but their hearts are far from Him! (Oh, Lord have mercy!)
Hear me, oh you people. The time of great trouble is upon the face of the whole earth. The little manchild and I have suffered through it for the last four years, but even before the manchild was given to me, I was greatly persecuted by those in the U.S. Government and also through other sources, such as the wicked Satanic Jesuits, the greys, the reptiles and other wicked creatures in Satan’s army.
My Dear Ones, I have been in this war for a long time and I can speak with a great knowing when I tell you of Satan’s many tactics to kill, steal and destroy! Yet, most of you do not have a single clue as to what I am talking about when I tell you of the gross wickedness, which is upon the face of the whole earth.

go to prophecies