Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Deep Waters

“Yes, it is a measuring stick and you are walking on my measuring stick of righteousness!  This is My standard, My Standard of Righteousness that I raised up in the whole Earth!  And, this Standard is My Son, the manchild of Revelation 12! He is the standard that I raised up in the Earth after I, Myself, caused the flood, (the evil Dragos) to be sent after you!  I threw them down from the Upper Realms!  I caused this flood to come after you!  And, I caused the Earth to open a mouth (the interdimensional portal) and caused them (the Dragos) to be swallowed up!”  - Jehovah

Book 12, Chapter 54

_______________________
The Deep Waters


My Little One, oh Blessed Daughter of Mine, come unto Me, My Beloved, that you may drink of My deep wells and springs!  For, you so hunger for the deep things of Me, and in this, you will not be disappointed!  My Little One, get on your face and lap up My deep water, even as a thirsty, little lamb!  Drink, for you thirst for Me; and I desire to water you!

Oh, my Father, this deep water smells so lovely, like the deep aroma of lilacs, or perhaps gardenias!  And, oh so lovely it is to drink!  For, these are sweet waters, Father!  They are pleasant to behold and pleasant to taste!
Yet, I have more for you, My Little One!  Take this tablespoon of liquid at My hands; for if one drinks of these deep waters, one must also take a tablespoon of bitterness!
So, I take the tablespoon of bitterness and it seems to be very caustic in my mouth, something like the effect of eating a green persimmon!  Oh, my Father, to drink of these waters is so lovely, but it almost seems that I must also be punished for drinking of these lovely, deep waters!
My Little One, most of My prophets like to drink of the shallow wells and they are happy with the shallow wells and I just allow them to go on and be happy in their shallow walks!  They drink of the shallow!  They walk in the shallow and they shall soon pay a great price (for their shallow walks)!
But, you, My Little One, desire to drink of the deep wells of Me, to swim in the deep wells of Me! But, to do so, you will pay a bitter price!  And, you pay this price every day of your life, by the day and by the night!  So, you drink and you pay!
This is alright, my Lord!  Far better for me to pay in this way and to be in the midst of your deep and holy walk, than to pay later in a drastic and unexpected way!  Even if my burdens are great and my price great, my Lord, I still wish to drink of the deep wells of You and to swim these deep wells (of You)!  And, to climb the heights of You and to travel the breadths of You, my Beautiful Saviour!  For, You, oh Lord, are the love of my life!  You are my heart’s desire!  You are my morning joy and my cup of delight all through the day!  You are my solace in the darkest of nights and my place of refuge in the midst of the violent storms!  Surely, oh Blessed Saviour, You are My all, the very Source of All Things, the Blessed Creator of all, the Beginning and the Ending!  Oh, Glorious God, I so delight in You! I so cherish You, even above all, I cherish You!  For, You are my portion and my heart is after You, oh Cherished Saviour!  Whatever Your will, whatever Your desires for me, I so want and desire to do! For, in me, I wish no speck of darkness, but to be a radiant chalice of pure light in Your hands!  Therefore, oh Beloved Saviour, thy will be done in my life, even as it is done in Heaven!  And, in this Earth, Your Precious Kingdom come and Your perfect and holy will be done!  I love You so, oh Blessed Saviour! Oh, Love of My Life, how I love you!!!!!
My Little one, what is it that you walk on?
My Lord, it is a measuring stick and it is short and very straight!
Yes, it is a measuring stick and you are walking on my measuring stick of righteousness!  This is My standard, My Standard of Righteousness that I raised up in the whole Earth!  And, this Standard is My Son, the manchild of Revelation 12! He is the standard that I raised up in the Earth after I, Myself, caused the flood, (the evil Dragos) to be sent after you!  I threw them down from the Upper Realms!  I caused this flood to come after you!  And, I caused the Earth to open a mouth (the interdimensional portal) and caused them (the Dragos) to be swallowed up!  Then, I raised up the Standard of Righteousness! My Little One, I have put in you this Standard of Righteousness, this standard of holiness, and this standard is the little babe of Revelation 12! This is the standard and I have placed you on this narrow walk of holiness and I have caused you to walk it, that My words concerning you and concerning Revelation 12 and all, who would follow, would be fulfilled! For, through Revelation 12, much is being fulfilled in the Earth!
My Lord, is there something more, which I should know about drinking these deep waters, and about this bitter spoon?
Yes, My Child, there is something, which you should know! You have paid a terrible price to drink of these deep waters and you will pay a terrible price for a while yet!  Few in this Earth are ready to drink of these deep waters, for they do not wish to pay a terrible price!  Yet, My Little One, you are one, who has earned this right and I gladly now water you from these deep waters!  Much that has been withheld from you, will now be given freely to you! For, My Blessed Child, you have had to enter into a wilderness place, so that My work could be done in you and so that the little manchild could get to this point!  And, I will keep you in this wilderness place for now, but of many deep things, I will now feed you and water you!
Be of good cheer!  Be glad, My Little One, that through great travail, through great hardships and suffering, I have brought you to this holy place in Me!  And, as such, My Precious Child, I am jealous for you!  Rest in Me and be at peace in Me; for I fight all of your battles!  I am Your Father! I am your Saviour, and I, too, so longingly await that day of marriage to My Beautiful Bride!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 1st day of June, 2009,

   Linda Newkirk