Monday, August 19, 2013

The Trip to the Desert Northwest


“Yellowstone is one of the truly unspoiled places in America! If I had not been about our Father’s work, I would have spent more time there. At the south end of Yellowstone, there exists a beautifully clean and pristine lake; this watery mountain splendor seeming to kiss the heavens, for it sits at considerable altitudes. And, although it is bathed in a beautiful mist of peace and tranquility, I, wonder if it is not also hiding the gaping mouth of the Yellowstone Caldera. Indeed, Yellowstone is a place of great and beautifully entwined contradictions, a place of great extremes and awesome grandeur; but there will surely come a time when all will know the true nature of this sleeping giant! – Linda Newkirk


From The Mountain Prophecies, Book 12, Chapter 75

______________


“The Trip to the desert northwest and …
The birthing of the Holy Manchild!”

 

Greetings to you, my Dear Brothers and Sisters. It is after some time that I am now able to write to; for much has been going on with these works, and as a result of so much travel, I also became exceedingly tired and in need of much rest.
It was around the middle of September that I awoke one morning with a deep realization that I must go to California to visit with my sister, who has been quite ill. However, as this is a very long trip and also costly I did not know how I was to make such a trip. But, as the days went by, our Saviour began to speak to me about this trip and how I was also to visit the Yellowstone super volcano and was to travel also along the Wasatch mountain front, which passes through Idaho and Utah.

The Giant Geographical Angels!

Our Saviour has seen the faithfulness of my friends in Idaho and He has seen the faithfulness of a dear sister in North Dakota! Therefore, He has sent me to those areas for the release of these mighty angels, that He might bless them for their faithfulness. For, He is mindful of the faithful and He loves the cheerful giver. He reaches out to the ones, who have humble and contrite hearts and spirits and He blesses them accordingly.

My Travels

My Dear Ones, I would leave Arkansas on the 1st of October, traveling along Interstate 40, working my way through Oklahoma City and up through I-35 into Kansas, taking Interstate 80 in Nebraska, moving westward through Nebraska and following I-80 through lower Wyoming. I would exit Interstate 80 and head up towards Yellowstone, but as I traveled through the vast wasteland of southern Wyoming, I would take a wrong turn and end up in Casper Wyoming.
To this day, I am not sure how this happened, but can only say that our Saviour intended for me to go to Casper Wyoming, a city of about 50,000 people, quite a large city for such a desolate place as Wyoming! After praying for the release of these great angels in and around Casper, I then traveled north to Yellowstone and spent the night in a small city, which was near Yellowstone.
In the morning, I would awaken and head to Yellowstone, traveling through the breathtakingly beautiful Grand Teton Mountains, arriving in Yellowstone around mid-morning on Sunday. I had planned to travel the figure eight road, which goes in and around Yellowstone, but the ranger at the east entrance to Yellowstone told me to avoid the northeast corner of Yellowstone because of great smoke in the area.
I was greatly surprised to see that many of the great mountains in Yellowstone were nearly devoid of any evergreen life; for according to the ranger in the park, massive numbers of the great evergreen trees were killed by the Japanese pine beetles.
I intended to stay in the park that night, hoping that by the next morning I might be able to travel all the roads in the figure eight, which goes around and through Yellowstone, but all hotels in the park had closed the night before! I stopped there at the Yellowstone gift shop to purchase gasoline and stayed just long enough to buy a few souvenirs, for the gift shop was closing on that very day.
To whole Yellowstone loop is around 200 miles, but as I have previously told you, I would be unable to travel the whole loop because of thick smoke in the northeast corner. So, on leaving the gift shop, I would take the south loop and travel around the lower south loop until I came to the westerly portion of the loop. Then, I went far north around that loop until I reasoned that I must be approaching the northeast corner. Then, I turned around and headed back to the westerly exit of Yellowstone. All along this route, I continually asked our Saviour to release the greatest numbers of the giant geographical angels into the Yellowstone Volcano!
As the sun was going down past the great mountains and the twilight was filtering through the vast stands of evergreens, I was exiting the breathtakingly beautiful natural preserve, which is called Yellowstone. While passing along beautiful tree-lined roads, which were bathed in the last remnants of the flickering sun, I asked our Saviour to show me in the Spirit the presence of these mighty angels.
In great joy, I looked in the Spirit to see their bright radiance, for they had taken their stances here and there, throughout Yellowstone Park. Through His great love and mercy, our Saviour had even placed them in the northeast corner of Yellowstone, where I had been unable to travel! What an awesome and humbling sight! Glory to our Mighty King forever and ever; for HE is full of such great love for His people; and HE hears and answers the prayers of the faithful. Blessed is His Holy Name forever and ever!
Yellowstone is one of the truly unspoiled places in America! If I had not been about our Father’s work, I would have spent more time there. At the south end of Yellowstone, there exists a beautifully clean and pristine lake; this watery mountain splendor seeming to kiss the heavens, for it sits at considerable altitudes. And, although it is bathed in a beautiful mist of peace and tranquility, I, wonder if it is not also hiding the gaping mouth of the Yellowstone Caldera. Indeed, Yellowstone is a place of great and beautifully entwined contradictions, a place of great extremes and awesome grandeur; but there will surely come a time when all will know the true nature of this sleeping giant!

Satan in my Face!

That day after leaving Yellowstone, I would travel further south, arriving in Idaho Falls, Idaho as night had already fallen. I would spend the night there next to the Snake River, but another kind of snake would be highly visible in the sky! For, throughout all of these travels, Satan would be in my face, just ahead of me in the sky. The light of his ship was often in full view at night, and during the day he would camouflage his ship amidst dark and ominous clouds. Either way, he always traveled ahead of me and was by his very presence always in my face, often pummeling and infilling my body with great amounts of foreign substances, working to cause me pain and waiting to wreak havoc! But, through so much evil, I would often remember the song of my friend, Misani, from South Africa, “I laugh at the devil, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! I laugh at the devil, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! The joy of the Lord is my strength!”

Followed by the U.S. Military also!

I spoke to my friend in California one day to tell him that I was being followed by an armada of clouds. As I was telling him over a cell phone about the U.S. military ships (UFOs), which surround themselves with brown clouds, the government terrorists were audibly trying to block our conversation with very loud clicking noises.
I ask you now, “Isn’t this just hilarious?” The military airships are now hiding in brown clouds and so sure that none will notice!!!

The Persecuting and Torturing,
A time of great travail!

And, yes Satan and his wicked hoards, both human and non-human, persecuted me and the holy manchild and tortured us every step of the way through their wicked technology. After driving for such long hours, I would try to get out of my truck only to find that my legs did not seem to belong to me. I would often struggle to stand, my back humped, my legs seeming to be as wooden pegs, my hips full of pain and barely movable.
To make my way around the truck to pump gasoline, I would have to grab hold of the side of the truck and clutch the side of the truck bed as I ambled towards the pump, often barely able to feel my own legs at all, or suffering amidst great pain.
At night when I would get a motel room, I would often lay awake for three to four hours; for when the holy manchild would get busy removing such vast amounts of foreign substances, I would often feel great pain as He would drag some of these substances through the tissues in my body and through my bones. And, though he is so precious and does not wish to cause me any pain, such pain is often unavoidable when he must remove such vast amounts of foreign stuff from within us and around us.
Most nights, I would get only about three to four hours of sleep and then lay awake in the mornings for another two or more hours, waiting for the holy manchild to remove enough of the foreign objects from my head and throat so that I comfortably get something to eat or drink.
Yet, my dear ones, I tell you these things, not to complain; for I am used to living this way. But, I tell you these things so that you will know not only what the holy manchild and I endured on this trip, but so that you will also know of the great and miraculous intervention of our Mighty Saviour, His great love, His great faithfulness, His great mercy and His great power.
So beautifully and so wonderfully, our Saviour supernaturally carried me and the holy manchild throughout this very long trip. What a great honor to our Mighty King; for in the face of such great evil, He so awesomely blessed us to be able to make such a long journey! I can never thank Him or praise our Mighty King enough! Precious is the Name of our Mighty Saviour! He and He alone is Saviour and beside Him there is no Saviour! Glory to the Name of the King of Kings forever and ever!

Being in the Midst of the Holy Manchild!

My Dear ones, when the holy manchild works hard, he produces great heat and fire, which is needed to melt the copious amounts of very hard substances, which these wicked ones drive into us. Then, he moves with a powerful motion, much like the waves of an ocean; and it is through this movement that he removes all that they put into us!
This precious Son of our Holy King has now lived within and around me for over 55 months! He is so holy and precious, truly too beautiful for words! I am delighted that he is meant for some of you, who so greatly love our Mighty King. How blessed you all are, who are found worthy to receive the holy son of the King and to have him to live within you! The holy manchild is our Saviour’s blessed reward for the pure of heart, the lowly and obedient! Glory to His Holy Name forever and ever! His Kingdom Come and His will be done in the earth as it is in Heaven!

Now, Back to my trip

Now that I have digressed somewhat to fill you in on the particulars of both Satan and his many hoards as well as the beautiful blessings of our Saviour through His Holy Son, I will now proceed to tell you more about this awesome journey!

From the Snake River in Idaho

I would leave my temporary residence alongside the Snake River in Idaho Falls, Idaho and travel south to visit my friends, who live in the small, yet beautiful little city of Grace, Idaho! There, I would visit with them for a couple of days, baptize them in a very cold river, pray over them, wash their feet and anoint them. Truly marvelous was this visit; for I would see an angel come to minister to them and to perform surgeries on both of them! The angel would remove a growth from the body of my precious sister, after which she was miraculously healed, and the angel performed heart surgery on my dear brother, as well as what appeared to be surgery on his hiatal hernia; and the following morning, as the holy manchild did work on my dear brother, a bone spur was removed from his neck.
I so enjoyed visiting with my precious and faithful friends and our Saviour most assuredly blessed them greatly. After just two days, I would leave there to go south through the Wasatch mountain front and down past Salt Lake City, Utah and westward past the Great Salt Lake.
go to: prophecies