Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Crying Babies


“My Dear Ones, the holy little babies will come down as streams of fire and these streams of fire, the holy little babes, will enter into the Sons of God. I do not know when this will happen! It could happen today, or it could happen next week, or even later. I really cannot say! But, I call out to you to make your hearts clean. Make your spiritual lives clean. Repent of your wrongs and seek forgiveness of the Mighty King. Make your way straight and walk in the love and grace of our Blessed Saviour! He is about to reward the pure of heart; for He is about to raise up His Sons. The Kingdom of the Most High is surely coming into the earth.” – Linda Newkirk

From The Mountain Prophecies, Book 12, Chapter 75 (con’t)

________________

The Crying Babies

I will attempt to recount what this precious, young man told me today, for this dream is but one more dream, which has been given to others to confirm the very events, which we know to be taking place. I share this dream with you all; for it is no accident that our Saviour touched the heart of this dear one to call me at this time. His dream is but one more very great confirmation of what is taking place and what is coming soon into the earth to the faithful! If I do not quite remember all details, forgive me, Luke, but these are the details of Luke’s dream as well as I remember them!
Luke told me that in his dream, there seemed to be someone, who was holding him, as if draping him over their arms. But, I do not know whether he realized that he was being held, before or after he was slapped on the forehead. The slap on the forehead startled him and perhaps then he realized that someone was holding him, as if draping him over their arms, as I understood it. He looked around the room to see someone, who was standing in the shadows of the room and that this one had wings. Then, there appeared many crying babies in his dream and he could so clearly see their flailing arms. Luke wondered what this dream meant. (Now, Luke, you can understand.) Luke wondered about the slap on the forehead and whether this has to do with the sealing of the 144,000. A very good question, Luke! Perhaps, our Saviour will soon show us more!

The Latter Rain!

My Dear Ones, the holy little babies will come down as streams of fire and these streams of fire, the holy little babes, will enter into the Sons of God. I do not know when this will happen! It could happen today, or it could happen next week, or even later. I really cannot say! But, I call out to you to make your hearts clean. Make your spiritual lives clean. Repent of your wrongs and seek forgiveness of the Mighty King. Make your way straight and walk in the love and grace of our Blessed Saviour! He is about to reward the pure of heart; for He is about to raise up His Sons. The Kingdom of the Most High is surely coming into the earth.
At this time, I wish to thank those of you, who have been my faithful friends! Some of you I know very well; for you have been called to be a very intimate part of these works. Others of you, I do not know well at all, but our Saviour knows you very well and many of you, who remain at a distance will be so richly blessed; for you have believed the truth about these holy works. Be of good cheer, my Dear Friends, for our Saviour is about to richly bless those, who are of a humble and contrite heart and spirit.
May we all sing and rejoice and be glad. May we all continually lift up our voices to our Mighty King in praise and thanksgiving; for He is doing a new thing in the whole earth. True to His promises, He is bringing forth His kingdom and He is raising up His Sons in the whole earth. Glory to the Holy Name of the King of Kings forever and ever!
Sending much love to you all,
Your sis, Linda Newkirk

My Dear Ones, I now add these very important scriptures as the Spirit of God quickened my understanding this morning!
Who is the manchild? I have told you that He is the Son of our Saviour and our Saviour has also told you these things. Now, I give you scriptures to ponder!
Isaiah 11:1
And, there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots.
Who is the rod, but our Saviour? In the first chapter of Matthew, you can read the genealogy of our Saviour, that He did indeed come out of the stem of Jesse, or the Davidic line.
And, a branch shall grow out of the roots of the rod! And, who is this branch, but firstly the holy son of our Saviour, or the holy manchild? Remember the rod of Aaron, which budded. This budding of the rod was symbolic of what was to come, the time when the “branch” would spring up from the rod of our Saviour! That budding of the rod has already happened and now the branch shall flower! The holy manchild is that branch and this branch will bear the sons of God, the true sons of our Saviour!
Isaiah 11:2 (More about the Branch!)
And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.
My Dear Ones, these are the seven spirits; and in Revelation 1:4, we can read of “…the seven Spirits, which are before his throne…”
So, in summary, the seven spirits come straight from the Lord, Himself and these seven spirits are the holy manchild, or the Branch of the Rod, as we see from reading above. So, the Sons will be the seven spirits!
Isaiah 11:3-5 More about the Branch…
And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord, and he shall not judge after his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: But, with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
Why are these verses not speaking of our Saviour when He was in the earth? My Dear Ones, through His words, our Saviour has told us that he did not come to “judge” but to “save.” He did not come to smite the earth with his rod, or with the breath of his lips to slay the wicked. Our Saviour came as a Lamb, full of great peace and love. Blessed is His Holy and Precious Name.
My Dear Ones, there is one verse still that you need to take note of:
Isaiah 4:2
In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel. Get your bible and read the verses that follow. You will be delighted!
Blessed are the little lambs, who are faithful and true! Theirs is the Kingdom of God!
PS: If you have written to me within the last two months, or so, and have not heard from me, please forgive me. I am exceedingly grateful for all that you have done to help with these works in any way! Many, many thanks to each of you! Soon, I hope to answer your letters. Sending my heartfelt love to each of you!



LINDA NEWKIRK
P.O. Box 17277
North Little Rock, AR, 72117
USA

Website:
http://www.prophecies.org (From The Mountain Prophecies)

CLICK To E-Mail:
Linda Newkirk
lnewkirk_46@msn.com


Copyright © 2011 [FromTheMountainProphecies]. All rights reserved.