Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Plain Talk from our Saviour: An Extended Delay



“My Little One, you know how bad it is in this world! You know just how few have stayed the course with you! You know how wicked the hearts of the people are; and you know how their hearts have grown cold for lack of love towards Me. My Little One, you know the state of this wicked nation of the USA, that it is the harlot of the whole world! It is Sodom revisited. You see and you know the truth of things; for I have put you into the midst of My very fires, the all-consuming fires of My Little Son.”-Father Yahweh

Book 12, Chapter 62, Part IV

___________________
Plain Talk from our Savior: An Extended Delay!

 

“Come unto Me, My Blessed Child; for you have come seeking, asking that I speak to you in plain talk, in talk, which is devoid of mysteries, devoid of visions, dreams, similes, and metaphors. Plain talk, you seek from Me regarding My coming for My Faithful, how it will appear, how it will “look,” how it will manifest. And, I am not offended in this! I am not angry with you for asking this, but what you ask I now give readily.
My answer to you is plain! Soon, very, very soon, I will take My Little Son back to My throne! Yes, I have added a short time to your suffering; for you have asked for the salvation of the children of Satan! And, I have placed My Little Son in one, wherein I am training him to set free the children of the hidden goat lineage. Yes, I have added onto your time of suffering some additional amount of time; however, this is not lengthy, but short, as I have told you.”
“My Lord, forgive me if this statement is not appropriate; and please do not be offended in me, but My Lord, a short amount of time for You can be 1,000 years! For, Scriptures tell us that 1,000 years is as one day to You. (II Peter 3:8) Therefore, I ask You, Oh Blessed Saviour for clarity. My Lord, what is a short amount of time to You? Is it weeks, My Lord? Is it months? Is it, as of yet, an undetermined amount of time? I ask, My Lord, because the very concept of time has varied meanings to You when it represents time in this human world.
My Lord, I have seen You give dates, as I asked to see dates, only to see You give more time and make the dates, which You gave, null and void. Therefore, I ask in earnest, My Lord; for I do not understand what a short amount of time means to You!”
“My Little One, I am still looking! I am still weighing! Therefore, I can only be honest with you when I say, a short amount of time. I can expedite this time and compress this work into a very short time of some few days, or a few weeks; or I can extend it by some few months.”
“Father, is this time, this amount of extended time, whether it be compressed, or stretched out, dependent upon me in any way? Is there something that I must do, or not do? What must I do? Am I able to expedite this time in any way?”
“My Little One, continue on as you have continued! Be obedient. Be faithful in all things! Love Me above all. Do as I say. Speak when I tell you to speak. Write what I tell you to write. Be silent when I tell you to be silent, and I will do the rest. This is My work. I am Most High! In no way are you able to determine what I am looking at, what I am observing, or what I am doing. For, I am looking at many things the world over. So be at peace; for I am with you in all things.
Now, My Little One, I have given you plain talk regarding your questions. And, this plain talk, which you seek from Me involves other things, as well. Therefore, I will tell you some other things in plain talk! Yes, I will soon take My Son, My Little Manchild, back to My throne. When he goes, you will go also, and few others will go with you! Soon, I will seal the 144,000, and soon I will begin to release My Little Son, the Manchild, into My Sons, who are my Bride! These, who receive My Little Son, will be greatly persecuted, and tried and tested in severe and harsh ways, even as you are tried and tested.
All of these things will take place before the first Great Harvest. Great travail and great hardships will begin to come upon My people to cause them to repent before Me. For, they talk, talk, and talk, but they do not wish to repent.
My Little One, you know how bad it is in this world! You know just how few have stayed the course with you! You know how wicked the hearts of the people are; and you know how their hearts have grown cold for lack of love towards Me. My Little One, you know the state of this wicked nation of the USA, that it is the harlot of the whole world! It is Sodom revisited. You see and you know the truth of things; for I have put you into the midst of My very fires, the all-consuming fires of My Little Son. You live there, My Little One, and you have lived amidst persecution and torture, which has been so great that anyone, who could really see and understand would shudder! In addition, the enemy has tried every kind of mind control on you, day after day, week after week, month after month; and now year after year. But, through it all, they have failed! However, they have succeeded in driving many away from you. For, they have seen the corruption in their hearts; and due to such corruption, the wicked ones have been able to easily mind control many of them by expanding the wicked thoughts of their hearts, and instilling in them further lies as well!
But, some few they have failed to control, even though the wicked ones have also victimized these and have sought to turn these against you. They have not succeeded because these are humble before Me! They desire righteousness! They truly love Me above all! Their hearts are right and in the right place before Me! Therefore, the repeated attempts of the enemy to turn them against you have failed. But, not so with many others!
My Little One, these wicked children of Satan and his many hoards have gone after many, abducting them from their homes, drugging them and mind controlling them, all without their knowledge or permission! Over and over again, they have done such things to your so-called friends and their assaults have worked over and over again! Therefore, many of your so-called friends have fallen by the way!
However, as I have just stated, the assaults of these wicked ones did not succeed against a few! A few have remained faithful! The evil attempts of the enemy would not work against them; for their hearts are right and clean before Me! When you look among your few friends, who have stayed the course with you, this is what you see! You see humble, obedient, little children, who love Me above all, and who truly love others. These few desire to please Me and to do My perfect will. They are part of My humble, little flock! But, how many are these, My Little One? Few, few indeed! These are the numbers!
Therefore, My Little One, through this observation, you can surely get a glimpse of just how many faithful, little ones I have in the whole world. These, who are your friends, have been stalked by the enemy; and many of them have been stalked through covert means, just as I have already mentioned. Yet, they are still your friends. I have been busy trying them all; for I have also allowed all of the trials, which have come upon them. However, My Blessed Child, most in the world have not suffered what these few have suffered. I have not put them through such tests to test their faithfulness.
Do you see why I cannot now take My Bride off this planet? They are not ready! Through so many warnings of My imminent coming, I have laid tests before My Bride to see if she would come to Me with a broken heart and with a contrite spirit, so that I could wash and bathe her through her own tears. I laid the tests out when I told over and over again that My coming was at hand! Yet, My Bride overwhelmingly failed My tests.
Instead of coming before Me with a broken heart and with a contrite spirit; they raised their filthy hands before me; they flashed their soiled robes in My face and they overwhelmingly said, ‘Here I am, Lord! Come for Me! Marry Me!’
Yes, this is so! This is what they have done! Yes, indeed! Therefore, My Little One, I am bringing forth a time of pleading with My people, pleading amidst severe and harsh judgments! My Bride will not come in tears and on bended knees in deep repentance! Therefore, I will put her on bended knees, even in the midst of great travail. However, I will not unleash such suffering and travail upon My people without also pouring out a great measure of My grace, My love, My mercy and power!
My Little Manchild, who has lived in you for over forty-two months, must soon be known to the whole world. He must soon take his place in the Sons of God, who are ready for Him. For, some of these are ready! Not all, but some!
A time of the manifesting of My great power must now enter into the Earth! For, Satan’s Kingdom is rampant! Its ugliness is roaring across the planet and he appears like a lean and hungry lion, seeking whom he can devour. My Little One, terrible things are taking place all over the earth and Satan’s Kingdom of great darkness rises quickly now to rule the whole earth.
Therefore, I will soon take My Little Son to My throne! He will receive great power and will thereafter go into some, who are ready to walk in such great power! He will go also into others, but with a lesser degree of power! Some will, therefore, walk in great power, as My Manifest Sons of God; and some will walk in a lesser power! These, who have My Little Son in them, the Manifest Sons of God, will also do great works and wonders among My people! Yet, Satan will hate them greatly and he will set out to make war against them.
My Little One, as you have often spoken regarding My written words in Revelation Chapter Twelve, Satan only persecutes you! (Rev 12:13) Yet, he tries to kill you daily! However, he will make war against these, who have My Little Son in them; and he will kill some of them! (Rev 12:17) Others, he will not be able to kill!
My Little One, during this time of great persecution, I will release a great amount of My power into the Earth! This release will take place through My Sons and will be for the salvation of the greatest numbers of souls! This must be! There must come a time for the trying of the Sons of God, a time for pleading for the rest of the people to repent, and a time for the salvation of the greatest numbers of souls. As I have told you, this must be!
I will severely try and test all, who receive My Little Son. What I require in the Sons of God is a walk of perfection, a walk of holiness! For, My Holy Son will be in them; and I will require such a walk before Me! Therefore, any sins, if not repented of immediately in the Sons of God, will be met with a sharp and quick judgment. These judgments can be so sharp, so hard, so fierce, so quick, that some of these will wish that they had never been born!
For, Satan will see and will monitor also every one of them; and any unrepentant sin, if not repented of immediately, will cause a release of the hoards of hell against that person! So great will be the suffering upon such a one, that if he or she does not repent, that same one may wish for death!
Yet, if this one will quickly repent, only a little punishment will come upon him, or her; and this little punishment will come about to get his or her attention and to cause a remembrance of such sins, thereby bringing about an avoidance of such behaviors in the future.
My Little One, this is black and white. There are no gray, or shady areas! The Little Manchild, who lives in the Sons of God is I! I am in these Sons of God and what many would have easily gotten away with previously, they will not get away with once they get the Little Manchild. For, if these Sons of God will not immediately repent of any and all sins, I will reduce the power in My Little Son in such offenders; and they will be left powerless in the face of armies of demonic hoards from hell. Great, great shall be their pain and suffering; and it will come immediately!
The walk of the Manifest Sons of God is strict, stricter than any walk that anyone in this earth has ever known. You know how it is, My Little One! You have lived amidst it! This walk requires a total surrender to Me, a total death to self, a total death to the world, and all of its traps; a total faith and trust in Me; a great fear and respect for Me; and, a great love for Me, which means to love Me above all! The walk of the Sons of God also requires a great concern for what I think and a great desire to do what is right, yet a lack of concern for what others think, and lack of concern for ‘pleasing’ others.
For, each one must know, each one must understand that I am the Author and Finisher of his, or her faith! Therefore, each must put Me first and obey Me in all things! I will not allow these to put others and other things before Me! To those Sons of God, who put people or things before Me and My work, I will give a sharp rebuke; and there shall follow an immediate decrease in My power to My Little Son, who is in them. My Little One, this is My Kingdom Come, My will be done in the earth, even as it is in Heaven!
After this time of the testing of trying of My Bride, and after this time of pouring out My Spirit and power in the Earth, I will bring forth a Great Harvest.
This first, small harvest of these, who appear before me, and who are sent back, would not be considered to be a harvest by some! Yet, it is a harvest, but very contrary to what people are looking for and expecting.
Yes, I am coming for My Bride, but I will first put her through the fires before she walks in her full power!
I have talked plainly! I have spoken clearly! I have said My piece! Now, go in peace, My Little One; for I will do for you and some others even as I have told you! So be of good cheer!
I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 25th day of November, 2009,
Linda Newkirk 

go to: prophecies