Monday, June 2, 2014

Come out of the Evil Churches





How would you know if you belong to the right church? Study the scriptures, ask the help of the Holy Spirit to get enlightened.



Do not just swallow the human doctrines which go against the doctrine of God. Be guided by the scriptures, understand and live them. You might be surprised when you reach the end of road, that  what you are following is the road to destruction. And when you come to face judgment, these Words will confront you:,

 Matthew 7:21




21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
 _____________________


An excerpt from  the Mountain Prophecies


Message from the Father Almighty

 "The churches are bogged down in religiosity and teachings of the carnal mind. They have pushed out My Spirit with mediocrity and lies. I do not allow My Spirit to go amidst those teaching lies and half-truths, which are one and the same.


Beware, My Precious Ones, of the Toronto's and the Pensacola's of the world. For, the works of Satan are abound. Many a miracle you shall see which is the work of the Father of Illusion, Satan himself.


I come not amidst hysteria. I come not amidst wide-eyed euphoria seen in such places. I come in the sweetness of the Spirit of Truth, yea in a presence of humility, even joy of a pure kind. Spare me the rock music, the drums and the ways of the modern generation. Hear my silent quiet voice as it comes through My Spirit. You push me away with your clamor.


Forget not that I am one with Jehovah. Yea, The Father of all is a jealous God. He is a punishing God. And He sends me back with a sword. Yea, I shall smite the wicked, the evil, with a heavy blow. I shall lay low the perverse, the followers of the King of Illusion, Satan himself. I have no time for the half-hearted, for those who speak love for me and profess a lie in their hearts. Yea, the straight and narrow is where I find My faithful sheep. The rest are lost among the wolves.


Come out of the evil churches, My People, lest you too, receive their bitter cup. I raise the cup and even now my bitterness is being poured upon the masses, who love deceit, who love a lie.


I am about My Father’s business, and His business is about purity of soul. Yea, speak not a lie to Me about your purity when you chase illusion, when you love a lie, and when you love the glamor of the world.


I come back for a church which is pristine, which is white as snow and pure. Get away, backstabbers and gossip mongers! You have no place!

 Go to prophecies