Sunday, August 11, 2013

Impartation of the Fire Baptisms!

“For, these fire baptisms are, as you know, exceedingly wise fires, who will continually go into the soul and seek out and hunt out sin, which is stamped on the soul and will thusly burn out sin!  These fire baptisms are different than water baptisms, but both are for the remission of sins! However, the fire baptisms, once imparted, will work continually over and over again to seek out and to  burn out sin, even as one so seeks to be forgiven of sin.  This is how the fire baptisms work, yet these fires will also do much more!” – Father Yahweh                  

Con’t Book 12, Chapter 68

_________________

Impartation of the Fire Baptisms!

February 22, 2010
  Father, before you go, I have but one last question; and Father, this is a very important question.  Your word tells that we are to be baptized in water for the remission of sins; but Father, with this baptism, people face the same dilemma. Few know how to find a truly anointed servant of Yours, who is anointed by You, Lord, and empowered by You, so that they can be baptized for the remission of sins and thereafter receive Your Spirit through the laying on of hands!  Therefore, Father, to receive such a baptism, for many, is impossible!  Father, will You now freely impart Your fire baptisms? Father, I know about these fire baptisms!  Will you now freely release such fire baptisms into Your people?
My Little One, I was tugging at your heart stings and I was waiting for you to ask Me if I would release such fire baptisms into the hearts of the true seekers; and My answer to you is “Yes!”  I will now give such a prayer, so that when one seeks Me with his or her whole heart, I will supernaturally impart into him, or her, my fire baptism, according to his, or her readiness, to receive such baptisms and according to his, or her deep and sincere prayers for these fire baptisms!
For, these fire baptisms are, as you know, exceedingly wise fires, who will continually go into the soul and seek out and hunt out sin, which is stamped on the soul and will thusly burn out sin!  These fire baptisms are different than water baptisms, but both are for the remission of sins! However, the fire baptisms, once imparted, will work continually over and over again to seek out and to  burn out sin, even as one so seeks to be forgiven of sin.  This is how the fire baptisms work, yet these fires will also do much more! So, yes! I will now give such a prayer and I will honor this prayer, when one does pray it with a sincere heart and truly does desire, and deeply desires, such fire baptisms.

Fourth Prayer

The Prayer for the Fire Baptisms

Oh, Blessed Saviour, Jesus, Our Lord, and Only Saviour of Humanity, I know of these fire baptisms; for You now tell of them and I know that these are exceedingly wise fires, which will seek out and burn out every sin, which is stamped on my soul! My Lord, this fire baptism is a most amazing spiritual gift; and Father, with all of My heart, I long for this gift!  Please, Father, hear My cries and impart to me this fire baptism, that I may be clean before You, Oh Lord, and that My soul may be purified and made exceedingly clean through these purifying fire baptisms! Thank You, oh Blessed Saviour! Blessed is Your Holy Name, Lord Jesus!  Glory to You forever and ever; for You are mindful of a sinner like Me! Holy is Your Name forever and ever! Amen!
Some, who pray this prayer will receive this fire baptism right away, but some must persevere in faithfulness and determination before receiving this fire baptism. And, yes, the heat of these fire baptisms will be felt in ones body; for these are hot, heavenly fires, which will find sin in ones soul and burn out such sin, but you must also walk as humble, obedient, little children; for if you continue to consciously do things to insult this fire baptism, it will leave you and so much worse will be your plight!
Now, My Little One, do you know why I allowed the enemy to take a whack at you and to cause you to fall on the snow and ice? On your back, I would put you so that I would have your full attention! In this way, you would write this chapter! For, you would pay a price to bring these very important works to My people!  If they will read and if they will take seriously these works, many will be made clean and may will be made whole and many will be saved!
For, I am your Saviour! I am Jesus! I am Yahweh, Most High God, and I am Creator; and besides Me, there is none other; and I give these teachings. I teach these words! Now, go in peace; for I have given all that I intend to give at this time.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded on this 22nd day of February, 2010,
Linda Newkirk
go to: prophecies