Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Glimpse of these Horrible Tests and Trials



“A day of great reckoning is at hand. Make yourselves clean in every way; for the devil is using many in the churches to lead astray many others, who are just like them! Glory to our Mighty Saviour; for he is finely dividing all things! He is separating the truth from the profane! And, in so doing, he is raising up a mighty people, great and strong in him. (joel ch2) Blessed is His Holy Name! Praises to Him forever and ever!” – Linda Newkirk

Con’t Book 12, Chapter 69

___________________

A Glimpse of These Horrible Tests and Trials!

My Dear Ones, I will go back to the late spring of 2008 when these wicked ones began to weld vast amounts of fiberglass into my body. The greys and others would then actually bring in strips of this stuff and use lasers to weld it into my body, creating all manner of boxes within my body, which were made of fiberglass.
It was during that Summer, the summer of 2008, that I was also traveling a lot and our Saviour was releasing the giant geographical angels; and at times when I was staying in motels, the room would fill up with so much of this smoke from their welding that I was concerned about the smoke alarms going off. This never did happen; and our Father carried me forth in these very tiring trips and He was faithful in releasing these giant angels.
These wicked ones continued in this way of welding into me this vast amount of fiberglass; and to this day, they continue to put these cubes into my body, changing the composition of these things from time to time and also very much changing the thickness of the walls of these boxes, or cubes.
However, these days, they do not weld such boxes into me, they forge them into me; and they are already welded together. Oftentimes, they will hit my body with such things and will cause my body to move greatly; for the force of these things entering into my body is often of a great nature. But, after these years, I am not concerned about such things; for I live in the midst of such awesome power of the manchild. And, from day to day, I truly do rest in the love and grace of our Mighty King, no matter what happens!
As the days went by, these wicked ones began to fill up these many boxes, which they put into me. I will note here that these boxes, or cubes, have become smaller as the many months have passed, and now their size is generally about one centimenter square (about one half inch square). The infilling of these boxes has varied from toxic liquids to more solid kinds of things. There has been no end to their variations of stuff and things, which they have packed into these cubes and to this day, they regularly keep me and the manchild filled with such things!
I have previously told you how they cause such substances to exist just beyond the visual spectrum, and as such they cannot be seen with the physical eyes; but once in one’s body, these things can cause much pain and suffering. With the vast amounts of toxic substances, they could readily kill anyone, if such a one is not protected by our Saviour.
All of these various substances in my body have been continual tests and trials for me and the manchild; for in and through all that they have done, he has had to do the work to achieve mastery over them. And, in spite of all that they have done through such boxes and other kinds of torture, they have always failed. Even though they put stuff into us, over and over again, the manchild is steadily burning up such things, and then rotating these things out of my body. Yet, my Dear Ones, I am, from day to day, not in any way free of such foreign substances in my body; for as the manchild removes such things, Satan and his many hoards put such things back again.
We have suffered in the midst of what they call a “full body suit” of these foreign substances since April 11 of 2007. Since that time, the manchild has grown greatly and this great trail of stuff now extends far outside of my body. From time to time, I will ask him to show me how far such things extend outside of my body and he will ride out to the far reaches of what is around us, which will carry him outside of my house, into the trees and into the forest.
The manchild also must be able to go that far outside of my body to dissolve these substances, so he is, for a fact, very large at this point and also very strong and full of much fire, which has been given to him by our Mighty Saviour. But, through all of his growth, he has only grown in increments and now, just after his fourth birthday, he is most certainly quite huge.
However, the war against us has only accelerated; and especially since around last September it has accelerated greatly, but over the past two to two and one half months, this war against us has been exceedingly great!
I realize that so many of these things have been for the growth of the manchild; for he must pass many tests before our Saviour and he must accomplish many things! Yet, surely I have had my own tests and trials and they have also been quite severe! Recently, the Precious little Son of the King said, “Mama, if it were not for me, you would not have to go through such things!” And, I said to him “Well, how blessed I am to suffer for love of you! I would do it all over again!” (And with pleasure!!!)
So, when you do not hear from me, as has been the case for the last few months, just know that there is probably much work going on, many wars, which the little Son of the King must fight. And, when the fight is great, I must rest a lot; for a great stress comes to bear against my old body and the precious little manchild will begin to rotate furiously and I will literally be unable to do anything; for my body will begin to feel as if it weighs a thousand pounds. Then, I know that I must draw very close to our Mighty King and put my trust in Him; for He has always brought us through and He always will.

More on Satan’s War Against Us!

I have described to you the use of these boxes, but Satan’s war against us has not been in any means limited to these boxes. When Elena came along last fall and the work was done in and with her as I have entailed in previous chapters, Satan and his many hoards began to flood us with fibers, even at times storms of fibers. On winter solstice, he sent a whirlwind of fibers into us and thereafter pummeled us with tar! When this tar was carried out of me, I felt as if it would also carry out with it my whole bowels. When Satan sent the whirlwind, the whirlwind of great fiber, and Satan began to suck this whirlwind out of us, I knew that they were trying to suck the little manchild out of me. He said to me, “Mama, do not worry. They will not succeed,” but the war against us was furious!
After the above war, about a month later, Satan sent over 22,000 demons against us. They were all tightly bound together and they entered into the space of me and the manchild and totally surrounded us. The manchild fought them for some hours and through the power of our Mighty King, he was victorious in carrying them all into hell. All the glory to our Mighty Saviour!!!
Satan followed these demonic assaults with many variations of such demon attacks, with their binding of many sorts of demons into us; and on all occasions the manchild would grab them all and carry them into hell.
As the winter months went by, Satan and his hoards continued on with their fiber wars and would drive great amounts of hard straw-like things into us, which were often mixed with strings of plastic and tiny hard square-like plastic, or fiberglass beads. They would forge such things into us, into my legs and throughout my body; and this great evil went on for some months and I might add often with great suffering in my body. For, through such things, I have truly been, even as the word says, “travailing in birth, pained to be delivered.”
However, on the night of March 21, the night of the spring equinox, one of their big devil days; they forged into me these boxes and the walls were much thicker than normal. They forged them into my throat and head and into my esophagus and stomach and as I lay in bed and began to feel a little nauseous, they turned these things into pumps in my stomach and caused them to begin to rotate furiously in me, causing me to projectile vomit from around 11:00 at night until around 4:00 AM in the morning of March 22. The next day, I was so tired and took on a little fever and for many days I was so exceedingly tired that I could do little. Still, they doggedly pursued me, filling up my body with all manner of things and trying to control my mind.
The Spirit of God showed me that they had bound one of their evil preying mantis type creatures to me and that they were trying to suppress my own personality so that they could make another personality out of the preying mantis (insectoid) creature, which is one of Satan’s many wicked and evil servants.
The Spirit of God allowed me to hear their so-called programming as they were attempting to make another personality within me from this insectoid monster that they bound to me and the manchild. I even knew the name, which they intended to give it! I really just chuckled to myself and praised and thanked our Mighty King.
Then, all of the calling began. They knew that I would not answer their ridiculous telephone calls so they left their supposed “trigger words” as an ID on my telephone caller ID! I just laughed and praised our Mighty King. I remembered the singing times I had with my friend, MISANI, when she came from South Africa and stayed with me for six months. She had a song, which I also liked very much and we would sing it together “I laugh at the devil! Ha ha ha ha ha! I laugh at the devil! Ha ha ha ha ha! I laugh at the devil! Ha ha ha ha ha! The joy of the Lord is my strength!”
These tests went on for about ten days, but I knew that I was just to rest in the Lord and trust Him; for this was also a very great test for the manchild! Through it all, the manchild would overcome; for our Saviour would give him power over these wicked insectoid creatures, who serve Satan! They look like preying mantises, but are very tall and walk erectly! So, there went another one into the burning flames and there came more power over them into the manchild! Glory to our Mighty King forever and ever!
They were so angry that they lost in their attempts to create another personality in me, that they determined to get rid of me, only one more attempt in their hourly and daily attempts. As I lay on my sofa, once came into the room; and I heard him say, “She is about to take a very long trip!”
That night, I would find out their intentions about this “long trip,” for they packed my stomach with explosives and set off these explosives, not the first time that they have tried to blow us up. When they ignited these explosives, it felt as if a great eruption had gone off in my stomach; for my whole abdomen was rocking with the force of this explosion. The smell of burning iron came out of my mouth and began to fill up my room; and I just mused at them! I praised and thanked our Mighty King and loved His Precious Son with an even greater love! For, we had won again! Glory to our Mighty King forever and ever; for every victory is HIS!
But, they were wroth and came again and again with other variations of their wickedness and they filled up the boxes, with a bitter liquid and this bitter liquid surrounded us. They enveloped us in a bitter liquid, which both smells and tastes like rubbing alcohol, or propanol! Through so many attacks, I also became very tired and had to rest a great deal; for the little manchild also had to work long hours. So, during those weeks, I could do little, but if I could go outside and sit in the shade under the tree and stir around in my flower beds for an hour or two, I was grateful!
As time went by, I went into town one day and thought to drive through the Walmart parking lot to see if they had any spring perennials sitting outside, so that I might price them. They did not and I was about to exit the parking lot when I saw a few children, who were standing with their parents in the parking lot and they were giving away puppies.
I had wanted to get another puppy for my remaining dog; for her two friends disappeared under strange circumstances, which I can only attribute to the wicked ones, and my remaining dog has had no friends for over a year. So, I had wanted to find her a little friend and I had prayed to our Father about it, that if it might be His will, that He would give me a little friend for her. So, that day, I saw these precious little puppies and I stopped and took one. I had intended to name him Jeffrey, but the little manchild told me that I should name him Samuel, so Samuel he is. Samuel also means, if I remember correctly, from the Bible, “asked of God,” so I was very happy to name him Samuel. For, I had asked of God, and God gave me Samuel!
Samuel liked to go under the little deck at my back door and I was just a little concerned for Samuel; for garter snakes and other kinds of snakes also like to go there to eat the little lizards, etc. But, I should not have been concerned at all; for he is asked of God and God will protect and keep him; for He gave him to me. So, I really should not have been concerned at all. “Father, forgive me for this; for this was a lack of faith!”
Now, Satan, who is ever watching me, on seeing that I was somewhat concerned about this, caused a garter snake to come right up to the edge of the deck, which was only about eight inches off the ground. I saw him and just tapped the side of the porch and he went on.
As I was sitting there on the porch in the cool spring breeze, I got up for a moment and left the porch to do a little errand around the yard; and when I got back the garter snake was lying up on the side of the porch, stiff, like a dummy. So, I took the rake and raked it off. Yet, I looked again and there he lay, looking again like a dummy on top of the mulch at the edge of the porch. So, I took a watering can and doused him and he went away.
But, Satan on seeing this, decided that he would carry this to the nth degree; for he supposed that I would freak out about snakes, so he bound two pythons to the sides of my throat and wrapped them around my body. I heard him say, “King python,” and this is when I looked in the spirit to see that he had bound them to me in tracts. But, I refused to be either afraid or concerned about this; for I knew that it was work for the manchild, who would remove the snakes.
After the pythons, Satan put into me and the manchild all manner of snakes, including boa constrictors, some of them very long and quite huge, and he bound them to me and filled up my body with them, even binding them to my knees, filling up these various tracts with snakes and binding them to us and into us! They were even bound to us for some distance outside of my body. So, at times, we were immersed in various kinds of snakes and there they remained until our Saviour gave the manchild authority over them!
It was during this snake attack, that a young man called me and alerted to me to article, which I will insert below in its entirety; and you will also find this story to be most informative; for it entails how these wicked servants of Satan can change themselves into snakes, etc.
But, I was already aware of their being able to change their forms through the war which was directed at us in Sweden, when the witch doctor changed into a cat and entered into my room. In years past also, some from the island nations have written to me, asking for prayer to stop some of these witch doctors from entering into their churches as animals and terrorizing their people.
So, I was aware of what the witch doctors do in this way, but when he alerted me to this article and a friend of mine read it to me over the phone, I realized that these were most likely some of Satan’s top general witch doctors, who were turning into snakes and binding themselves to me and to the manchild.
But, they came not only as snakes; for Satan also bound some large lizards to us! However, Satan also lost many of them, for they were also either killed, while they were in me, or dragged into the fires of hell while still alive. This war with Satan and the snakes went on for about ten days or so. And, through these many tests and trials, my Dear Ones, the little manchild was given power and authority over these many hoards of Satan’s wizards, witches, warlocks, witch doctors, etc. Oh, what a mighty victory! Praises to our Mighty King forever and ever!
Just this morning, (May 21, 2010) I saw one of Satan’s wicked servants as she was fleeing down some dark stairs to get away from the manchild; for we both saw her. And, as I prayed against this evil woman, whom I believe to be one of Satan’s high wicked ones, and commanded the evil spirits out of her and into the fiery pits, I was exceedingly glad! In a short time, the manchild said to me, “Mama, I will do the rest!’ And, he went after her and dragged all of her powers out of her and took them into the burning flames. She was left destitute and without powers, lying there on the floor, her body seemingly dead! I believe that I may know who this one is; and blessed and mighty is our King; for He is going to clean up this great evil, which is upon this planet!
When they did not prosper in these snake attacks, and most assuredly lost many of their top level wizards and high level witches and other wicked servants, they continued on with their fiber attacks of various kinds and with their boxes, which were filled with bitter substances and then came the concrete attacks. They filled the boxes with concrete and tried to concrete us in. They put massive amounts of solid concrete all around us and tried to trap us in concrete, and it was during so much of these many trials that I would need to lie in one spot for eight to ten hours at a time, and that is during the day, after a night’s sleep. I became exceedingly tired, and knew that I could only rest in our Mighty King of Kings and wait upon Him. For, He would surely bring us through. He has and He did! Blessed and Mighty Saviour
I know now that the manchild has been in an accelerated growth phase and during so much torture for me, he has grown in leaps and bound. Oh, how grateful I am for all that our Father has done for us and for all that He does for us by the hour and by the day.
We had surely hoped that our Saviour would come and take him home by now, but we do not know what our Saviour is looking at and what he is expecting of His holy Son! We also do not know what he is looking at in the world and just how many of you he is watching, looking to see if you will seriously do your repentance work before Him so that He can make you clean. He will surely hold up things because of the righteous prayers of only one person. So, I do not know what He is waiting for; but as for us, I know that He will get us through.
My Dear Ones, in no way can I accurately describe to you what we have suffered and what we have been through. For, it has been great! I have only given you a very brief outline, but you, my Dear Ones, need to take note; for Satan is on a warpath and he has his eyes set on you!
I am posting below this most informative of messages; for as you read what this former servant of Satan writes, you can understand just how advanced Satan and his many hoards are in their evil. Also, in the Book Pistis Sophia, which is translated by G.R.S. Meade, our Saviour tells how some of these wicked ones are able to go to those great Elohim in the 13th eon and summon up powers of magic. In this article, you will see how this man Emmanuel Amos went into outer space, stayed there for two weeks and summoned up powers from these great beings out there and used them greatly to try and to destroy those in the churches. Read this testimony carefully; for through it you can learn much.
In closing, I wish to say that some of you have a problem with our Saviour’s words to seek Him with your whole hearts and He will indeed impart the fire baptisms into some of you. Some of you preachers strain at the gnat and swallow the camel; for our Saviour’s promises of these fire baptisms are in His word. (Luke 12:49-50) “I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? But, I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!”
And, this awesome fire, which he is sending on the earth is coming through His holy son, the manchild of Revelation Twelve; for he is pure fire. Yet, it was already kindled through our Saviour! Now, our Saviour has a baptism to be baptized with and this baptism is the baptism by fire!” He, who has the ears to hear, let him hear! He, who has the faith, let him come unto our Saviour as a little child; and he will receive!
For bringing you the truths about this fire baptism, I suffered greatly in my body; for our Saviour required a price of me just to bring you this truth; and Satan was surely wroth with me. But, praises to our Mighty King, Satan is going under the feet of the manchild and then under the feet of the elect.
These fire baptisms are coming to the righteous! They are coming to the true believers; and the Kingdom of God is coming into our midst in spite of and even because of the blind railings of so many, who say that they love and serve our God, when in fact they are only self-serving.
And, so it is with so many preachers, who strain at the gnat and swallow the camel. For, these truths they cannot grasp, but the strange fire and all of its accompaniments, they can grasp.
A day of great reckoning is at hand. Make yourselves clean in every way; for the devil is using many in the churches to lead astray many others, who are just like them! Glory to our Mighty Saviour; for he is finely dividing all things! He is separating the truth from the profane! And, in so doing, he is raising up a mighty people, great and strong in him. (joel ch2) Blessed is His Holy Name! Praises to Him forever and ever!
My Dear Ones, I thank each of you, who has helped me financially with these works. Many the Lord bless and keep each of you. I have a wonderful dream to build a little church here on the land; and our Saviour has shined His light on this plan. What is needed are the finances to go forward. Some of you are able to help this dream to become a reality; and I believe that this dream will become a reality; for so many need the laying on of hands for deliverance and healing. So, if you are able to help fulfill this dream and can help me financially to achieve this goal, you will surely be blessed! The building of this little church is for a time that is yet to come, but now is the time to get started on it!
Please send any contributions to: Linda Newkirk, P.O. Box 17277, North Little Rock, AR 72117. If you are overseas, you can send money via a certified bank check, or you can still send money via “moneygram” or “western union,” which has services in many nations.
You have been given much to read and to decipher; and I hope that through all that is given to you now, that you are prompted to live every day for our Mighty King!
I love you, my Precious Friends; and I send you some big hugs.
Your Sister through our Blessed Saviour,
Linda Newkirk
http://www.prophecies.org
“The True Story of Revelation Twelve!”
PS, keep watching! I expect that our Father will soon give some more messages for you! He has shown us privately much over these weeks, but He has not said to make any of it public.