Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Trip Continues…



“Yes, Satan, the Prince of the Air, was very low in the sky, and he was carefully observing all of our travails as we struggled to climb Donner summit. I can only wonder what went on in the thoughts of the monster as he watched us in our great travail as we sought to climb that great summit; but whatever defeat he might have imagined did not befall us. Instead, to our great surprise, wonder and deep gratitude, our Saviour heard our cries and He intervened to give us the angelic help that we would need for our brother’s two heavily-laden trucks to crest that great mountain summit!” – Linda Newkirk 

From The Mountain Prophecies, Book 12, Chapter 75 (con’t)

 My Trip Continues… 
______________

Moving past the Native Americans, having been exceedingly humbled and greatly touched by the holy presence of the Spirit of God, I made my way into Salt Lake City, still on Interstate 80. And, suddenly, a storm began to brew around me and the traffic began to become gnarled; for visibility began to decrease and the wind began to whip exceedingly. As this storm intensified, I looked out across Salt Lake City and in the spirit, I would behold another vision! There, standing in the air just over Salt Lake City, was Satan, the Red Dragon! He was whipping his tail; he was stirring up the wind, the rain and the clouds!
In looking upon him, I asked our Saviour to bind him up and to stop his evil attacks against me that I might pass through the city safely. Then, our Saviour said to me, “I will bind him up so that you can pass through Salt Lake City, but once you are gone, I will let him loose; for he has work to do still. His time is not yet up, so I will let him loose after you pass through.”
Sadly, I would later find that in the midst of that storm, Satan would go north and rip shingles from the roof of my friend’s house in Idaho, for he was surely wroth towards them and greatly angered about their helping me to make this trip! But, even so, all of this added suffering for these precious people would be but a small price to pay for the love of our Mighty King, for the release of such giant angels, and for the salvation of more of the Mormons, who live beneath Yellowstone. And, I have not yet spoken of the great event, which was yet to unfold!
I would then travel due west, passing through Nevada and stopping in Truckee, California to see a dear brother. This precious man has only been affiliated with these works since the beginning of this year, but our Saviour has poured out miracles upon him; and he has now become one of my close brothers and friends. He knew that he would be following me back to Arkansas and he had been busy packing up his belongings! For, this dear man will help me to build a refuge for our Saviour's people and many will come here in troubled times! But, I will explain more to you about this later in this message.
I would spend only an hour, or so, visiting with my friend in Truckee California and then I would go on to Sacramento to visit my sister. I would stay there only for a couple of days and was delighted to be able to pray for her and to help her with a few of her needs.
All along these routes, through Idaho, Nevada and northern California, I would continue to pray for the release of more of the giant geographical angels. My Dear Ones, I cannot tell you how many angels were released, but I can assure you that our Saviour released many, many of these giant, geographical angels. Glory to His Holy Name forever and ever.

Blessed I am to have such Beautiful Friends!

My Dear Ones, through all that I have been through, the great suffering and torture, and through the great and indescribable miracles, our Saviour has given me some very beautiful and precious friends; and though they are few, they have been so good to me and they have been faithful. I communicate often with some of them, but not so often with others. These precious souls are my family, a family, which our Saviour carved out and appointed to me, even from the very beginning. And, all along this trip, a few of these precious souls called me, some of them daily! And, during these days of travel, and even during days, which were just prior to this long trip, our Saviour gave beautiful prophetic dreams to some of them. I will share some of these awesome prophetic dreams with you; for they are greatly encouraging.
Do you remember my trip to Los Angeles in the summer of 2008? That long trip, through which our Saviour released great numbers of the giant geographical angels, would carry me through Tucson Arizona? It was there at that city of Tucson Arizona, that our Saviour placed four giant geographical angels, which would be seen in the Spirit by a preacher, almost two years after my visit! And, it was on that visit through Tucson that I would stop and visit some very precious people, two of them being naturopathic doctors! And, if you ever are in need of very good naturopathic doctors, I will give you a little hint! These two are among the best, so if in need, write to me and I will direct you to their clinic!
It was about two weeks before I left for the trip to Yellowstone and beyond, really even before I knew that I was going on such a long trip, that one of these precious men called me to share a most beautiful dream. So, the timing of this dream would have been in the earlier parts of September, if I remember correctly; for he was given this dream before I knew that I would go on such a long trip to a very great desert area!
Rev 12:2 And, she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered

The Birthing and the Latter Rain!

I will recount to you the details of this dream, as it was told to me, and I hope that I remember all of the details correctly. If I remember something incorrectly, forgive me, my Dear Brother!
In this dream, this Dear Brother would hear loud and accusing voices, indeed a lot of verbal commotion. In the dream, he walked out into the desert to determine what all of the commotion was about! (This would not be a far walk for him as Tucson is truly in the desert.) But, as he walked out into the desert he heard some, who were yelling and saying, “You will not have that baby! You will not have that baby!”
Then, he said that he saw a very pregnant woman, who was dressed in purple attire. She appeared to be about eight or nine months pregnant and she was standing out in the desert all by herself. Surely, this brother had great compassion for the woman and he then walked up to her and said, “You will have that baby.”
He also said that there appeared a few near him in the dream, perhaps five, or so, who had some purple on their garments and he also noticed that he had purple on his own garment. (In Rick’s dream, which will follow, you will know who these are, who wear the purple!)
In a short time, this dear man saw clear water, which was coming from two crevices in a large rock and he went and walked in this very pure and clean water, which made something of a stream. Then, suddenly there came down from above a grapefruit, but not a yellow grapefruit, a purple grapefruit and he knew that he was to partake of the grape fruit.
In sharing this dream with me, this dear brother thought that the pregnant woman must be the bride, but I said, “Darling, I am that pregnant woman; for I am pregnant with the manchild, and He must be born back to the throne of God.”
I believe that the two crevices in the rock indicate that the living waters will come both through our Saviour and through His Holy Son, the manchild of Revelation Twelve; for it is one rock but water is coming out through two crevices. The clear water, in which this man will walk, is surely relevant to the callings and the anointings, which he is yet to walk in.
I believe that the purple indicates royalty, even as my friend so believes, and I believe that those few, who stood beside my friend and who also had purple on their clothes. These Sons of God, who will also receive the manchild, the purple, royal garment, who encompasses and infills me. I also believe that these “sons”, who are in the dream of my precious friend, are also the very few faithful ones, who called me almost daily throughout my travels on this trip. Furthermore, I would travel vast desert lands during much of this very long trip! Hence, the woman, who was alone in the desert!
I believe that the purple grapefruit is referring to the fruit of the grape, or as it is also biblically called, the fruit of the vine, or wine. In this case, what is coming down is the new wine, or the latter rain. A very beautiful dream indeed!

The Latter Rain is Near!

Another friend of mine also had a very interesting dream a few weeks before I left on this trip. He dreamed that it was night and that he was looking up at the night sky. He said that in the dream there began to fall a few shooting stars, but quickly there came so many shooting stars that the light from them was illuminating the whole sky! I believe that this brother’s dream is telling of the coming latter rain, indeed a rain of great and holy fire!

Another Dream of the Latter Rain

Another friend of mine had a dream while I was on this long trip; and in this dream he saw an American man and woman, who came to visit him; and while he beheld them, the woman threw something up into the air. Immediately after she had done this, there came great fireworks. “Typically American,” he said in his dream!
I believe that I am that American woman in his dream and that the American man is my friend from California, for this dream was given to this dear brother while I was in route back to Arkansas and this dear brother was following me back; for as I have told you, he has been sent by our Saviour to help in the building of a place of refuge and a House of Prayer on this very land. But, back to my dear brother’s dream: what was to go up in his dream is the holy manchild and following his going up, there shall come the Latter Rain, the great and holy rain of fire. The great rain of fire is the holy manchild, who is returning from the throne of our Saviour, full of holy fire, and ready to enter into the Sons of God!

Another Latter Rain Dream!

This precious man, who had the above dream, has been faithful to these works for the last six years. He is now elderly, but indeed, very much in love with our Mighty King. He is also something of a “map man,” and really enjoys studying maps, so he was most interested in calling me daily and following me and the holy manchild throughout this road trip, to find our whereabouts on a map. One day, as I was traveling the dry and thirsty desert roads on my way home again, this precious brother called me to tell me of a most interesting dream. In this dream, he was trying to find someone, who was traveling on a dusty road. As he was out on the road and was trying to find this person in the dream, it began to rain and the rain became very heavy, such a great downpour that the whole road turned into a river.
A couple of days after this dream, the evil ones would block some of my incoming calls, and I would not be able to speak to this Dear Brother! So, his dream would come true as he sought to find us, but could not find us there on Interstate 80, that long, dusty road, which goes through the Wyoming desert.

How the Latter Rain Began to Fall!

As I was coming back to Arkansas, my dear friend from California would follow me back, driving an old 16 foot U-Haul truck, which he has bought in years past, and behind the old truck, he would be towing another truck, an old Ford double cab truck! The old U-haul truck would be filled up to capacity and the second truck would be piled 11 feet high with many of his tools and personal belongings. As I have previously told you, this man would be coming back to Arkansas to help me build a church and a campground on the land, which our Saviour has so wonderfully and miraculously given to us, all to make a place of refuge for His people in very hard times.
But, as this brother’s trucks were both heavily-laden, he would have great trials in trying to crest the great summits of some of the mountains, which we would have to traverse between northern California and Laramie, Wyoming.
It was on Donner Summit, a very steep mountain summit, which is to the East side of Salt Lake City, that his truck would begin to overheat in a very great way. As I was following him, we were once again creeping up a very great mountain at around ten miles per hour. His truck was smoking, his old truck engine groaning its way up the steep slope; and I was following him, gulping down great amounts of diesel fumes! For two days, I followed behind him inhaling diesel fumes and praying; for his trucks were so greatly over packed and overloaded.
On that night as we creped up Donner Summit, I prayed constantly behind my friend’s two trucks and then began to remember the mighty works, which I had seen our Saviour do amidst heartfelt praise! So, I called ahead to my precious brother and said, “My Dear Friend, we must praise the Lord!” So, over the phones, we began to praise Him greatly in prayer! And, suddenly amidst our praises, I saw angels descend into his truck! Angels began to work on the engine of his truck and soon he would see the excessive temperature of his truck decrease and enter into the safe zone.
Rev. 12:4 And the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born…
It was during our praises that my friend said to me, “Do you see that light there over that mountain?” Yes, I beheld that light and had already seen it, but as I was looking again at that light, I saw that it was speeding quickly heavenward and fast disappearing into the clouds. At that moment, I thought that perhaps that light was the light of one of the angelic hosts of heaven; and believing that one of the host of heaven might be leaving, I asked it to return, and quickly it did return! However, at that moment, I quickly realized that this was not one of the beautiful hosts of heaven, but Satan, himself, his very ship glowing in the night sky.
Yes, Satan, the Prince of the Air, was very low in the sky, and he was carefully observing all of our travails as we struggled to climb Donner summit. I can only wonder what went on in the thoughts of the monster as he watched us in our great travail as we sought to climb that great summit; but whatever defeat he might have imagined did not befall us. Instead, to our great surprise, wonder and deep gratitude, our Saviour heard our cries and He intervened to give us the angelic help that we would need for our brother’s two heavily-laden trucks to crest that great mountain summit!
However, this would not be the end of the angelic interventions, for our Saviour would supernaturally carry us over many impossible mountain situations, but none could compare to His divine intervention, which took place just outside of Laramie Wyoming. As we were exiting Laramie, Wyoming on the morning of the 13th day of October, we would have to climb another very steep summit, just to the east of Laramie. I watched as my friend’s two trucks creped past me again at around 10 miles per hour, the diesel fumes filling the air; and once again I was praying for our Saviour to supernaturally intervene to help this dear man to crest this great summit with his two heavily-laden trucks. There, just outside of Laramie, Wyoming, I had stopped to retrieve a few of the red rocks, which lay alongside that great mountain summit. So, it was from this vantage point alongside the busy mountain road that I watched my brother pass with the two trucks, his old, diesel truck groaning and whining amidst a vast trail of smoke.
As I watched him pass, I was steadily praying for divine intervention from our Saviour; and, it was at the top of that summit, the last great summit, that our Saviour sent a mighty angel to work on my friend’s truck. In the Spirit, I could see the angel as he was cleaning out the engine and fixing and repairing certain engine parts. This angel traveled with us for some time, there in the truck engine; and I was so absolutely and greatly amazed! As you read on, you can easily understand who this “angel” really was!
At the time that I began to see the angel, I was then ahead of my friend, and I was shouting to him on the phone in great excitement, “My Dear Friend, there is an angel in your engine. He is working on your truck. And, to our great amazement, his two trucks immediately began to pick up speed and to climb great inclines, now traveling at 60 miles an hour up these great stretching hills. Indeed, his two trucks were traveling under awesome supernatural power!
When I allowed him to get in front of me again, I was indeed somewhat regretful, for he and his two trucks were traveling steadily at 65 miles per hour! By this time, nightfall had overtaken us by that time, but we were both still so very excited about the great divine intervention, which had taken place that day!
True to my dear map-man friend’s dream, a great rain of miracles would begin to befall me and my friend from California as we traveled those dry and dusty desert roads, the two of us being the two Americans in his dream! What had this American woman cast up into the air?
go to: prophecies