Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Solitary Walk of the Bride



“I have not called My Bride to mix herself with the evils of the world! I have not called her to sit in the congregations of the ungodly, but only to go there and to give My messages of salvation, healing, deliverance and correction! I have not called My Bride to be a groupie, but to walk a holy, pure, and righteous walk before Me! Groups are not a part of My Bride; although My Bride wants fellowship! My Bride wants to belong to a group, even though I have set apart each one unto Myself! And, I have called each one unto a solitary walk before Me! Yet, some of these are still believing that they are to be comrades with the ungodly! Why do I continue to expound on this? I continue to expound upon this issue; for this part, many do not understand!”
         -Father Yahweh
 Book 12, Chapter 62Part III
________________
“The Solitary Walk of the Bride!” 

My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God! And, I call you back now to expound upon more truths, upon more expectations for My Bride! For, I am holy and My Bride is holy!
I have not called My Bride to mix herself with the evils of the world! I have not called her to sit in the congregations of the ungodly, but only to go there and to give My messages of salvation, healing, deliverance and correction! I have not called My Bride to be a groupie, but to walk a holy, pure, and righteous walk before Me! Groups are not a part of My Bride; although My Bride wants fellowship! My Bride wants to belong to a group, even though I have set apart each one unto Myself! And, I have called each one unto a solitary walk before Me! Yet, some of these are still believing that they are to be comrades with the ungodly! Why do I continue to expound on this? I continue to expound upon this issue; for this part, many do not understand!
Have I ever told you that the straight and narrow is synonymous with the Broad Way? Have I ever told you that the two ways mix? I have not; but the worldly, lying preachers of My word have! They have embedded themselves in the worldly and have lusted after the world and all that is in it! They have polluted My churches! They have polluted My people! They have wreaked havoc in My Congregations; for they have overwhelmingly rejected the straight and narrow! I hate their worldly prayers! I hate their worldly ways and their empty praises! And, I will throw them and their wicked ways out of My face, and violently so!
My Bride, I have called to holiness! I have called you, My Bride, to separate yourselves out of the world! Come out of the assembly of the wicked! Go there to give My teachings, to give them My words, to warn them, to bring salvation to them; but do not abide in the assembly of the ungodly! Do not go there with a ‘yea, yea,’ or a ‘nay, nay,’ for your agreement with them, in any of their evil ways, will open up doors within your very being through which the demons in them, will rush headlong, all in order to destroy you! The world and all that is in it is enemy to My Elect! My Holy Bride, do you not know this? Do you not see that I am your portion?
What is to be gained by making friends with the ungodly? Do you not know that they are your stumbling blocks? They are the foes of the righteous! One rotten apple truly will spoil the whole barrel! Listen to Me! It is far better to be alone, far better, indeed and to be separated out unto Me! For, I am your Sustenance, oh My Holy Bride! I am the pure and holy light, who guides You, your Ever-present Source of truth, peace, and calm. I am your Provider! I am your Protector! I am your All, oh My Holy Bride! Therefore, you must look to Me in all things; for truly I, and I alone, am the Author and Finisher of your faith.
And, with these words, My Little One, we shall stop for now!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 23th day of November, 2009,
Linda Newkirk