Friday, August 9, 2013

The Bold-Faced Liars,



“Every soul, who will not receive the love, the grace, the mercy, and the forgiveness of our Saviour will eventually be destroyed! Do you understand what I say? Look around you! How many are atheists? How many are arrogant, unyielding and unbelieving? How many are fornicators, adulterers, murderers, thieves, liars, deceivers? How many are full of sin? How many will not bend a knee and repent? How many?”
                          – Linda Newkirk, Woman of Rev 12

Book 12, Chapter 65

__________________

 The Bold-Faced Liars, 

Who Say That They Serve Our Mighty God!
In closing, I wish to address some more lies, which have been spread against me on the Internet; and not just small lies, but gross lies, which bear false witness against me! Again, these lies and smears, these gross attacks against me, have been spread by one Elizabeth Sheri Eliljah Nikomia, who says that she is a prophetess of God, but her very own words and her very own works bear witness that she is a true servant of Satan, having been married to a high-level Satanist for over thirty years! She is not only heading fast into these fiery chastisements, but she is busy molding and shaping many more of you to follow in her footsteps!
My Dear Ones, it was last October that a woman from Oklahoma City wrote to me and detailed a very chaotic dream! I skimmed over the dream, but did not pay a lot of attention to it as I was already going through a great amount of persecution and stress due to our Father’s work towards the salvation of the children of Satanic lineage. Great evil was rising up against me; for Satan was furious about the turn in these works. His attacks against me were great and unrelenting and I was also exceedingly tired.
I read over this woman’s email and also called her as she had sent me her telephone number. We spoke for a short while and she told me her concerns about living in Oklahoma City! She called me again and told me that our Saviour had told her to flee Oklahoma City! She also asked me if I would pray for her using my heavenly language. I did so and did not find this strange as another woman calls me from time to time and asks me to do the same, as our Saviour will frequently reveal the hidden and unknown after I pray in this language.
I could only agree with her that it was probably a good idea to come out of Oklahoma City; for if there is not a great repentance in Oklahoma City, there will most assuredly come a time when it will be destroyed. This is one of the cities, which our Saviour sent me into in the Summer of 2008, to speak judgments; and He spoke a terrible judgment over that city, though I truly do pray for His mercy!
She called me again and told me that she, her “man” and her “baby” had fled Oklahoma City and that their car had shut down on the Expressway! She said that they were about thirty-five miles outside of Oklahoma City and that they were also about thirty-five miles from the next eastward exit. She told me that they had about $200.00 in cash, probably not enough to hire a tow truck and to get their car repaired. When I asked her if they knew someone in Oklahoma City, who would come to help them, she told me “no.” I felt compassion for them, also believing that she had a “baby” in that broken-down car.”
She had told me as well that they were on their way to North Carolina as they had a friend there, whom they planned to stay with. So, feeling great compassion for them, I told them that I would pray for a miracle for them regarding their car (which they apparently did get) and that I would also send them $500.00 to help them with the possible repair needs! And, if their vehicle could not be repaired that they would then have the funds to catch a bus to their destination in North Carolina.
However, they would reportedly receive a very great miracle with their car, and the repair would apparently not cost them any money! I did not want anything from them and helped them out of the love of my heart. In closing, I wish to add that told this woman that I felt that I would see them one day.
Some days passed and I received yet another call from this woman, who called herself “White Dove,” and she told me that our Lord had spoken to them as they neared their destination in North Carolina and told them to come to my place in Arkansas. I really did not have a place for them, but they assured me that they had brought much camping equipment. Normally, I would have allowed visitors to sleep in my old motor home, but it had sprung a leak and the roof needed to be repaired!
When they arrived, it had been raining exceedingly hard; and as they had camping equipment strapped on the top of their car with ropes going across the inner ceiling of the car, a great amount of rain had entered into their car and they told me that the floor board of their war was literally full of water. So, I told them that they could unload their things and put them into the motor home and that they could spend the night in a small chapel on my land.
Previously, there was an old storage shed, which was partly put together and stood on my land in disrepair, for over two years. In 2007, I hired a carpenter to do what was necessary to turn it into a small chapel. He put a nice window into the building, paneled the walls, put tile on the floor and also put a screened porch on the chapel. I began to acquire furniture for the little chapel, some new couches, a new table and chairs, a beautiful rug and matching curtains; and last year, I was able to find a good used piano. I dedicated it to our Lord and to His work; and also have greatly thanked our Mighty King for those of you, who helped me with the finances to build this little chapel!
This little chapel belongs to our Lord; yet, I had compassion on them and allowed them to spend the night out there. I honestly could not have thought otherwise; for in my heart, I did not believe it right to allow them to sleep in a tent outdoors; for there had come a lot of rain.
I only have one small bedroom in my small place, but also had no inclination to allow them to sleep in my house! This house is Holy unto the Lord; and I do not allow many to sleep in here. For, the Beautiful Little Son of the King, the little manchild of Revelation Twelve, lives within me! This is his abode; and He is indeed very precious!
They offered to help me with things that I might need to have done around the land, but the only thing that I really needed help with was to patch the leaks on the roof of the motorhome. So, that morning, the morning that they had arrived, I made them breakfast and I went with “White Dove” whose name is apparently April Matyro/Reimer and we purchased things, which might be needed to repair the roof. She and her husband went also to the nearest hardware store and purchased some roofing tar for me, which I paid for. That night, I would prepare dinner for them.
April’s husband is named Brian Reimer and they have a son, whose name is Montana. I was surprised to learn that Montana is not a “baby” but is ten years old. I was also surprised to see that April calls him “my little autistic boy,” as I have worked with both autistic children and adults and am very familiar with their behavioral traits. In “Montana,” I saw absolutely no behavioral characteristics of the autistic child. What I witnessed in Montana was a very loquacious boy! He was exceedingly talkative, inquisitive, asking many questions about most anything. He seemed to be a bright child, only very hyperactive.
I was kind to them and they were in no way unkind to me. And, so the day passed! But, as it was nearing darkness, and April and Brian were outside unloading their car, April came into the house with a very wild tale. She told me that a “wolf” had suddenly appeared, was crouching, and about to pounce on her husband, who was squatting and putting things into a plastic bag. She then told me another tale, which I found most strange; and this tale was that my little dog, who is so afraid of strangers, came running and pounced on the wolf and saved the life of her husband. She then went on to tell me that other dogs gathered in my back yard, (which is only a few feet from my back door) and began to fight. Yet, I was not very far from the supposed great “fight” and heard nothing. I found this most unusual since I can clearly hear my dog when she barks outside, even when she is down in the forest.
I went out to check my dog and she bore no marks on her anywhere! Most certainly, she had not been in a fight! Also, there were no other dogs in my yard at all. At times, however, some dogs do come into my yard from neighboring houses. So, this was a great mystery to me and I really did not know what to think, so I just let it slide; for our Mighty King will always enlighten my understanding, given time.
The next morning, I made them breakfast and asked them if they slept well in the little chapel and they said, “yes.” I also told them that I would go to Goodwill (a place, where one can buy used clothes) to buy clothes for Montana, as they had brought no changes of clothes for any of them, which I found most strange. So, I left and bought some clothes for Montana and also some toys. Before I went, I also laid some changes of my own clothes out for April and told them that I would return in about two hours.
It was surely shocking to return and see that they were gone and did not leave so much as a note. They were kind enough, however, to lock up my house and to lock the little chapel. I never heard another word out of them. This all took place in October of 2009!
However, recently a young man sent me an excerpt from something, which Elizabeth Sheri Elijah Nikomia had written, wildly claiming that I was “locking people up in a shed” on my land. To read this bold-faced, outrageous lie was too mind-boggling for words! Firstly, I do not even have a shed on my land, but only a chapel! To write such a thing without any true and reliable source of information is beyond wild and extreme! Yet, this “rant” of Elizabeth Sheri Elijah Nikomia would not even be the beginning of the gross lies, outright slanderous accusations, and false witness, which this woman, April, would bear against me.
I do want to add that April showed up in military attire! She wore a camouflage hat with a big, camouflage coat. She told me that she was in the military for four years and that she had been a nurse; and she also spoke of the “intelligence” connections that she still had in the military. Oddly, her husband only spoke two or three words! Even when asked how he would like his eggs for breakfast, he would not speak a word! April said,” He doesn’t speak much!”
After leaving my house near the end of the week, April wasted no time in contacting Elizabeth Sheri Elijah Nikomia to spread such hate and bold-faced lies as I have seldom read against anyone!. What she wrote does not even bear printing as it is full of such unbelievable lies! I only read her accusations once on the Internet and was again too shocked for words, but I will address some of her lies that stick in my mind right here: APRIL’S LIES: 1. that I had told her that I intend to “kill” Stew Webb. Oh, so terrible is this lie!!!!! I have absolutely no hard feelings for Stew Webb, even though he surely turned on me and told terrible lies against me over five years ago. I fully understand that Stew Webb works for the Intelligence agencies and this is what they do! They lie! 2. A second lie that comes to mind, which April wrote, is that I intend to destroy certain cities, among them Chicago! Another bold-faced, utterly outrageous and bizarre lie!
People, who know me personally, will tell you that I do not even like to kill a bug! I get along with the creatures of nature as I see that they are appointed a work; and some are appalled that I admire the work of wasps and watch eagerly to see what the little lizards and other beneficials do to help me in my garden. I am absolutely against any kind of violence and seek to live at peace with all of creation.
3.. Another grievous lie that this woman told is that I said that my son is evil! So grievous is this bold-faced lie!!!!! I have surely said that my son is rebellious and has been rebellious; but I love him greatly and have NEVER EVER said that he is evil. I pray for him a lot and I know that our Saviour hears my cries on his behalf; for he is very precious to me!
There are a string of other lies and outright misrepresentations, such as her telling that I called those so-called dogs, (which she supposedly saw) my “hounds from hell.” Such outright evil is too terrible for words.
Furthermore, in her rant to this supposed prophetess of our Saviour, who definitely does not serve our Saviour, April goes into a bizarre dream, which she claims that she had in the chapel! But, I can attest to the fact that this so-called dream is nothing more and nothing less than one huge Satanic falsehood!
Furthermore, in her e-mail, April is cajoling Elizabeth Sheri Elijah Nikomia, to “get” two souls that I love very much! Sadly, these two would come under great satanic attack and one would make a grievous decision to return to a man, who beat her so badly and crippled her. The other one, whom they intended to “get” would come under great attack from Satan and suffer greatly as they tried outright mind control on him! But, our Father would totally deliver him. So, when you read April’s words to Elizabeth Sheri Elijah Nikomia to help her “get” these, realize that this is a call from one servant of Satan to another; and words, which would bring great Satanic assaults against those, whom I love very much!
My Dear Ones, April Matyro/Reimer, (if that is her real name) threw a slew of lies into the face of Elizabeth Sheri Elijah Nikomia, who avariciously devoured them; and put them out as truth! Then, mysteriously “April Matyro/Reimer” disappeared herself, disconnecting her telephone and internet service.
Elizabeth Sheri Elijah Nikomia did not even research one lie, but cast them again into the faces of the gullible and naïve and pushed them again down the throats of the unsuspecting as if they are truth. In addition, she continues to expound upon the same old lies!
I am greatly pained for you, who follow after the lying ways of Elizabeth Sheri Elijah Nikomia and equally pained that any of you truly believe that she serves our Saviour. I warn you now that if you do not stop following after this bold-faced lying woman, you will surely share her fate in the boiling, fiery seas.
I used to wonder why our Saviour allowed this woman, Elizabeth Sheri Elijah Nikomia, to continue on with her great lies; but now I fully understand why. She remains to try and to test you all and to drag you right down into the flames with her! This is what I now know; and I know that soon enough our Father will let His hammer down on this lying machine.
So, who is April Matyro/Reimer? She is a servant of Satan and his many hoards! She is a servant of the lying intelligence apparati. Woe to this wicked woman; for if she does not repent with weeping and wailing before our Mighty King, her soul will end up in one of the fiery chastisements!
Our Saviour is clear about those, who bear false witness and slander others, who rise up to lie and seek to destroy others through lies. Go back up and re-read what is said about many of the souls, who go into the fiery chastisements of the First Ruler and Third Rulers on the Way of the Midst. Many of their souls are surely destroyed! What will be the chastisements for those, who return evil for good? What a shame to see so many destroy their own souls because they will not humble themselves and repent of their wicked ways! For, our Saviour is full of love and mercy; and He forgives!
But, obviously many do not repent, Elizabeth Sheri Elijah Nikomia being just one of them! Even as our Saviour warns, the demons in them cause them to harden their hearts unto the destruction of their own souls!

In Closing!

All is otherwise well with me and with the Little Manchild! We are more than fine. We are greatly and exceedingly blessed in spite of all that Satan does and has done in his attempts to destroy us! That monster is wroth with us; for the little Son of the King is becoming a great fire! And, soon Satan, the monster from the burning fires, (who so desperately needs to go back there); is going to have a very formidable opponent.
My Dear Ones, this little, precious Son of the King is of very great size now, extending far outside of my body. It was only a few nights past that I looked and saw his light, that it extended by about sixty feet or more outside of my body! It extended also far into the earth and into the overhead skies! He is full of love and full of kindness; and I know that his time in the earth is growing shorter by the day!
All of heaven is waiting for him to return to the throne of our Saviour; and the wicked ones are having to deal with him and his powers more by the day. They are seeing the growth of their great enemy; for this little Son of the King is going to rule the whole earth with a rod of iron. He is going to bring great corrective powers onto the forces of evil; and he will soon take up residence in the Sons of God. My Dear Ones, I have every reason to rejoice and I do rejoice. We are entering into a new set of laws, the laws of the Kingdom of our Saviour in this earth.
Take heed to all that I have given you! I warn you because I love you! I tell you the truth that you might repent, serve our Saviour in truth and spirit, and enter into the Kingdom of God! Make a determination to live righteously; and do not be moved in your determination. You know that the way is narrow and the gate is strait. There is no other way to enter into the Kingdom of God!
Copy this message and spread it far and wide. One person can do much to save the souls of many! Do you love them enough to tell them the truth, to warn them, to tell them about our Saviour! For, He and He, alone is Saviour! Only our Saviour can save a soul!
Every soul, who will not receive the love, the grace, the mercy, and the forgiveness of our Saviour will eventually be destroyed! Do you understand what I say? Look around you! How many are atheists? How many are arrogant, unyielding and unbelieving? How many are fornicators, adulterers, murderers, thieves, liars, deceivers? How many are full of sin? How many will not bend a knee and repent? How many?
My Dear Ones, few have found the strait and narrow and even fewer wish to stay on it. There is no other way into eternal life, except through this strait and narrow! Do not be deceived into thinking otherwise. This Strait and Narrow is our Saviour’s Way. He is the Only Way! He is holy! He is pure! He is righteous! He is loving! He is forgiving; and He came and died for our sins that we might be saved. He has also warned us aforetime to be perfect, even as he is perfect! We have all been warned through the holy scriptures. There is not another way! Do not be deceived!
If he had not died for our sins, not a one of us would be saved! Do you understand out great gift? The Lord of the Universe came down into this wicked place and died for us? Do you cherish this gift enough to go and share it with the world? If you love our Saviour and if you love others, you will work hard to help save the souls of others!
Copy this message and share it with others. Then, begin a regular time of prayer and study of the scriptures. Dig in with all of your might and be determined! Confess your sins daily and ask for forgiveness. Love our Saviour above all and pray with your whole heart! These times are exceedingly serious and Satan is out to sift every soul!
Many, many thanks to you Faithful Ones, who are my true friends! I love you greatly! We have labored long in the vineyard, greatly anticipating the glorious harvest of the King; and our wait is now very short!
I send you much love and big hugs.
Your sis through our Blessed Saviour,
Linda Newkirk
go to: prophecies